From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:05 pm

The alpha gave a snort as the omega spoke, he scuffles with his mother before he took his chance once the omega was on his stomach, Maverick growled as he gripped his hips and began grinding against him and humping his mother roughly, his ears pinning and he snorted as he thrust into his mother abruptly, barely even letting his mother get used to his size in his drunken haze.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:03 pm

The omega lifted his head as his son moved toward him, ears moving back lightly. "No, no.. I'm your mother, not some omega you think you can fuck. You're drunk and not think clearly." He said as he watched his son loom over him. Angel gave a noise as he was grabbed once more, trying to wiggle out of his grasp turning and flailing yet again. Ending up on his stomach and huffing in an effort to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:34 pm

The young buck let out an aggregated snort as the omega pulled away from him, he shook out his antlers and he moved toward his mother in an animalistic prowl, "Omega" Came his deep voice, though his word slurred from the alcohol, he stood to his full height over his mother and he licked his lips, shifting to try to grab his mother again, his cock hard and twitching in excitement.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:08 pm

Angel remained curled in his nest, having managed to fall asleep after a while of being up. What caused him to jolt awake in surprise was when a body jumped onto his own. He gave a surprised noise, eyes flying open as he looked to see who had jumped him. It was his son, that had jumped him. He grunted in shock as hands firmly gripped at his hips, squirming and flailing around below him. "Maverick! No! I am your mother!" He told him, wiggling out from below him so he could shoot up. Fixing at his white fur as he kept his eyes fixed on his alpha son. A noise of surprise leaving him as he tripped over the bed and fell back onto it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:39 am

Maverick snorted as he followed his mother's heat scent, just seeing him as another omega to screw around with while in his drunken state, he stumbled into his mother's room, finding him curled up and he licked his lips, his cock already growing hard even after spending so much time screwing around, he abruptly pounced on his mother and pinned him down within his nest, pressing firmly against him and he began grinding his length against his mother while nipping at his neck, besides his strange looking antlers, Maverick had one thing his father couldn't compete with, his cock was much larger even for a young buck his age, Maverick gripped his mother's hips and he began prodding against his entrance.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:33 am

"But I can't do that because I'm your mother!" He shot back, wincing as his son pushed him further against the wall before pulling away from him. When his son took a bottle of alcohol from the fridge and stormed out, he could only move his hands up to his head with a sigh. Ashamed of what his son had become. He should've taught him better, should've kept him from becoming the way he was now.

He trailed to his room. Irritated and stressed to the point where he made a nest. He crawled into it and curled up, closing his eyes in an effort to sleep. The white deer eventually went into heat, but be tried to ignore it as much as possible. Just wanting to sleep and get through the night. Laying with his back facing the door as he slept. Curled up in his warm blankets.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:08 am

"Then you shoulda left me in the dust!" He snarled, pushing his mother further against the wall, before he snarled and turned away quickly, ignoring his mother as he grabbed a bottle of some form of alcohol from the fridge before he went for the door, "Don't come looking for me" He growled, glaring toward his mother before he slammed the door as he left the house, opening the bottle and he began to down its contents as he walked down the street.

The alpha didn't return until after midnight, stumbling through the door smelling of drugs, alcohol and other omegas, he rambled drunkenly and he stumbled through their home, snickering to himself when he caught the scent of his mother, though in his drunken state he couldn't even acknowledge that the omega he was smelling was his mother.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 8:03 am

"So you decide to bang them? That omega could get pregnant!" He shot back to him, ears still flat. "I just don't want anyone to go through what I went through. You're father was a horrible man." He emitted a surprised yelp as he was shoved against the wall. Eyes fixed on his son, struggling to remain fearless against him. He wasn't afraid, he was never afraid. "He was a charming alpha when I had first met him. Then he turned to drugs and alcohol, turning into an asshole." He told him lowly, eyes fixed on him. "I wouldn't walk away because I was too busy worrying about you!" He shot back harshly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:54 am

"If I want to bang someone then I'll bang them, I could care less who gets into trouble, he shouldn't have been trying to seduce all the alphas" He snarled, the young buck was beginning to let his anger get the better of him, "Or what, you don't want to see an omega end up like you? Stuck with the rancid spawn of an alpha you didn't want?!" He growled, grabbing his mother roughly by the shoulders and he pushed him up against the wall, his sides heaving as he stared at his mother with a cold expression, "If he was such an asshole then why did you even get with him" He snapped, "You're the one that wouldn't walk away" He added, keeping his mother up against the wall.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:49 am

The omega glared at his son, watching as he stood up and took a threatening step towards him. Angel wasn't scared, he wasn't scared of his own son. "And what you want to do is ruining your life!" He shot back at him, ears flat against his head. "You're not supposed to bang your teacher. That could get the both of you into some serious trouble!" He added, keeping his arms crossed over his chest. He narrowed his eyes as his son got in his face. "Because he was an absolute asshole and I do not want to see you following in his footsteps!" He yelled back at him, angry with what his son was talking about.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:38 am

The aloha protested as his mother took his smoke, he let out a growl and pinned his ears, he rose up and shifted closer to his mother, rage filling his eyes, "Think about what I've done? All I've done is what I want to do" He growled, snorting loudly, "If I want to go bang a teacher than who gives a fuck" He snapped, rolling his eyes as his mother brought up his father, "That bastards all you ever talk about" He snapped, getting in his mother's face, "He's the idiot that let himself get killed, maybe he should have been paying attention" He scowled, "I've always got someone watching my back, he never did" He began raising his voice as he glared toward his mother.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:25 am

Angel crossed his arms over his fluffy chest, glaring back at his son. "School is important for you. It'll help you succeed in life. You have to get a degree and do something better than what your father had done." He said, keeping his ears nack as he continued to tap at the ground with a hoof. Growling and snatching the smoke he had and crushing it in his hand, tossing it into the garbage. "I want you to be a better alpha than your father ever was. I don't want you getting into trouble for the thrill of it, and I certainly don't want you banging any omega you lay your eyes on." He gritted his teeth, noticing the marks he had. "You're better than that, I thought I raised you better." The white deer scolded and shifted on his feet. "Now, I suggest you think about what you've done. Because you're grounded until I say otherwise." He spoke sharply, not moving his gaze from him. Greatly upset with his son.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:16 am

Maverick was almost a complete twin to his late father, the only thing that was different between them was that Maverick had lopsided antlers, every year when they grew back the right was either crooked or twisted in some way, the young buck snorted as he stood with his friends in the back lot of their school, the group trying a newer stronger drug they had gotten a hold of, laughing and joking around with one another before they had been caught. The dark brown buck huffed and yanked away from the officer, shooting a glare back before he walked further into the house, by the time his mother had came back to him, he had a smoke in his mouth and took a long drag, flopping back onto the couch, "Who cares about that dump anyway, the teachers are either pricks or sluts" He snorted, chuckling to himself, the young alpha remembering when he had been with one of the omega teachers earlier in the day, he hadn't been caught but he still had a few kiss marks along his neck and even a few claw marks down his arms, "Why do you care anyway? It's my life not yours, I can do what I want" He snapped, sitting up and glaring toward his mother, the same glare his father always sported.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:52 am

Angel never forgot the day he lost his mate. It was horrific to watch, how he was shot and killed. Used as someone's dinner. Just thinking about it made the fur on the back of his neck rise. Every year there was a hunting season, and he really didn't know how he survived such a thing. But, he did survive it every year. When his mate had died, he was still pregnant with their child. So he gave birth to a boy and raised him alone.

Of course, the alpha resembled his father quite a bit. He was rude, vicious, and violent. Always doing things that his mate had done. Angel stood before a mirror, fixing at his fur gently. He was a rather beautiful white deer, mostly the reason why his parents gave him the name of 'Angel' in the first place. The deer hummed in content, pleased with how nice he looked. Of course, they wore no clothes. They were practically wild animals and didn't need clothes. Fur was more than enough for them. Angel kept his eyes on his reflection for the longest time. He looked at the antlers he sported. Unlike an alpha's antlers, they weren't that big. But, it was better than nothing.

The lanky deer turned his head upon hearing the door knock. Who was it this time? He was a bit tired of people knocking on his door. And, of course, it was his son with a police officer. They deer glaring at the young alpha before looking to Angel. "I found your son skipping school, and it's the fourth time he's done that this week. He was suspended for a week." The doe said, talking with Angel for a while longer. Soon turning to leave the two alone. Angel turned to his son, ears flattening in irritation. "What do you think you're doing? You're supposed to be in school like a good child. Not skipping school, smoking pot, and drinking." He scolded harahly, tapping his hoof against the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]   The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Bad Alpha [Pafp]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3