From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You're not like the others (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

You're not like the others (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:24 am

He smiled as he held him close, continuing to kiss at his neck softly, he kept his wings around the other, he began sucking softly on his neck as he felt up his body softly, he tried to move slowly for the other, he didn't want to rush him or make him uncomfortable as he stayed close to him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:19 am

The crow rumbled in content as lips traveled along his neck. Enjoying how gentle and loving he was being with him. "This is nice, I never expected it to feel as nice as it does. I like it a lot." He responded to the eagle. Shifting to nuzzle closer to him. Returning the kisses he received.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:36 pm

The eagle smiled as he held him close, tracing soft kisses along his neck gently, holding him close and he nuzzled him softly, "This is nice... Having someone to hold... Someone that doesn't care who one another is" He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:31 pm

That was understandable at least. His dark feathers did look nice when light bounced off of them. "They're not dark enough, but your colors are lovely." He responded to the other. Moving so he could shift closer to the golden eagle. Warm and comfortable beside him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 3:25 am

The golden eagle gave a light shrug as he listened to the other, "I don't know, I just like seeing the way that the light bounces off dark colours, my feathers are no where near dark enough" He chuckled lightly, "Maybe it's just cause I'm so used to my wings is why I'm not that fond of them" He gave a light laugh as he looked to the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 7:19 pm

Lonán smiled as he felt his hand stroke over his dark wing. "What about yours? They're more vibrant and colorful than mine." He told the golden eagle. Still upset that his beautiful wings were mangled due to the glue. But they were still beautiful and he just adored them. Wishing he could be a golden eagle like him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:57 pm

The golden eagle nuzzled the crow softly and continued holding him close, he smiled toward the other and he softly stroked the other's wing, "Clipped or not... Your feathers are still gorgeous" He said softly, gently brushing his fingers over the other's feathers, his own wings shifting and curling around the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 5:33 pm

The crow allowed himself to be moved, grabbing onto the other and making sure he was close to him. He carefully moved a dark wing out, stretching it to cover the golden eagle. Of course, he still bore those clipped flight feathers. He wasn't sure if he wanted to tug them out so new ones could grow. Still worried about what could happen if he pulled them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:42 am

Phoenix gave a soft smile, rolling them over and holding the crow close to him, nuzzling him softly, he enjoyed having the other close, being able to hold him, he hadn't felt like that before, it made him glad to know the other was happy as well, he had worried he would end up turning away if he admitted his feelings.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:16 am

Lonán could only feel his cheeks heat up as hands cupped his cheeks. Stroking them ever so gently with his thumbs. "Yeah.. yeah.. that'll be great.." he said softly, looking down sheepishly. He didn't expect to have a lover that was a gplden eagle. But here it was, happening. He moved his arms up to grab Phoenix, pulling him down to hold onto him tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 2:35 pm

The eagle gave the crow a smile, cupping his cheek softly, stroking his cheek softly, "Why don't we go at your pace, whatever you want, whatever you're comfortable with" He said as he gave him a smile, "I won't force you to do anything, I swear" He promised, leaning toward the other and he nuzzled him softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 8:00 am

"I don't know if we can make a difference. People don't like change." The crow said, watching as the golden eagle climbed up onto him. Blushing in surprise as he mentioned that he was the one he was drawn to. A bit flattered that the eagle saw him as a potential mate. "I... I could care less as long as we're both happy." He said, looking up towards the larger being.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:43 am

He looked to the other and gave a small smile, "I'm sure we can change everything... We'll make a difference" He proclaimed, watching him closely, he bit his lip briefly before he shifted his weight, he moved to crawl over the other, giving him plenty of room to get away if he wanted, "Lonán... I haven't... Felt so drawn to someone... I could care less if everyone thinks it's wrong..." he murmured, staring down toward the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:57 am

Lonán opened an eye to look at the other male. So someone has caught his eye recently. He was curious as to who exactly it was, but he wasn't going to force him to say it. He closed the eye and listened to what Phoenix had to say next. "I don't blame you. Sometimes I wish I was given a different species, or at least grow up in a world that doesn't discriminate against crows." He said softly, keeping his eyes closed as he attempted to rest them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:48 am

Phoenix listened to the other as he spoke, sighing softly, "Well... I honestly don't know... There never was anyone that caught my eye until recently... I just could never find anyone that felt the same way I did, y'know?" He said, watching the other, sitting beside the other and he ran a hand through his own hair, letting out a breath, "Sometimes I look at this world, and wonder why I'm here... Why couldn't I have been in a different time? Or had things go differently, it used to cross my mind quite a bit" He said.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:08 am

The crow ruffled out his feathers, trying to relax himself. Hating how tense he felt from the attack. "Yeah..." he exhaled and ran his fingers through his hair. "I just... wish I could experience what it's like with a lover. Not being brutally abused and called harsh names." He shuddered in disgust at the thoughts. He closed his eyes and curled his wongs around himself. "But I don't even think I'll find that special someone. And what about you?" He opened an eye and looked to Phoenix. "Do you like someone?" He asked him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:01 pm

He gave a small frown as he listened to him, letting out a sigh, "It took a long time for me to realize times like that were meant to be sacred, shared between two that love one another, up until I realized that, I just thought using people that way was right" He said, his wings flicking lightly, "No one should have to go through what either of us went through" He stated firmly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 6:49 am

"Okay, okay.. great," he said. Moving his fingers up to rub at his face once more. He felt like absolute shit, but he had to get over it. He thanked the golden eagle and took the painkillers he had brought him. After taking a few, he shifted back and sighed. "I know how you must have felt.. being used like that," he shuddered and felt the hair on the back of his neck stand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:42 am

He nodded and went to the bathroom to find the painkillers, bringing the bottle to the other, "I requested our work from our classes be brought to us, so neither of us will miss anything" He said as he sat on his bed again, watching the other, "Perk of being a golden I guess" He shrugged lightly, "Most people will do what you want" He stated.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:24 am

"Some painkillers would be great," he said. That would hopefully help ease his pain. He trailed to their mini fridge, deciding to pull out a can of lemonade that he had stored in there. He wasn't a huge fan of soda, so he mostly drank tea or lemonade. "Are you not going to go to your classes at all?" He asked, a frown on his face as he turned to face him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:17 am

Phoenix gave a smile as he noticed the other waking, "Hey, feeling any better?" He asked as he watched him, frowning as he saw him wince, "Do you want me to get you anything?" He asked, looking concerned, "Anything I can do to ease you?" He questioned, wanting to make sure the other was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 9:05 am

When Lonán finally awoke once more, he moved to roll onto his back, nearly complaining as he realized the eagle wasn't with him anymore. He frowned and shifted to sit up. Moving his arms over his head and stretching out his wings. He turned to see Phoenix sitting on his bed with some food, noticing there was food on the table for him. He shifted to grab it, thanking the eagle before eating it. When he finished, he stood and winced, hating how sore his hips were
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:50 am

Phoenix continued holding the other close, smiling as he noticed he dozed off, the eagle let the other sleep as long as he wished, staying up, he eventually got out of his bed, leaving the other to sleep and he went to get them some food, bringing two plates back for them and setting them on the table between their beds.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 8:33 am

The corvid felt his cheeks darken in surprise, trying to keep it hidden from the eagle. He kept his wings around himself, pleased to feel the others wing drape over him. Well, attempt to anyway, the wing was still going to be a mangled mess. His face darkened more when he was pulled into his larger chest, feeling happier and safer beside him. "Okay," he murmured softly, yawning before settling down and closing his eyes. Laying there for a while before drifting off into slumber.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:01 am

Phoenix glanced to the other before he settled back down with him, draping his wing around him and bringing him close, pulling the blanket back over them, nuzzling his face into the other's back softly, "Classes can wait" He said, nuzzling the crow softly and keeping him close, letting out a soft breath as he settled into the bed with his roommate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're not like the others (P)   You're not like the others (P) Empty

Back to top Go down

You're not like the others (P)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: