HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Shale shivered as he felt the other in his lap, his cock throbbing against him and he instinctually wrapped his arms around the other's waist, grinding against him and panting softly, "F-fuck" He moaned lightly, "H-have you done this before?" He asked the other hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:41 pm

Fillian thought for a moment, soon deciding to wiggle himself out of his pants and boxers. Ears flicking as ge shifted over to the hybrid. "I think this'll help." He murmured, moving himself down on his lap. Grinding against him carefully, tail wagging as he shuddered at the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:19 pm

"I-I don't know... I guess..." he admitted, "I haven't done anything like this before" He said, "You don't have to do anything if you don't want to" He stammered, his tail lashing lightly as he watched, his slitted eyes locked onto the other, "Maybe we can make it good for you too" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:52 pm

The wolf tilted his head as Shale's length refusing to get soft. Did it need more attention? Did he have to be pleasured more? Fillian shifted up and whined, looking up towards the hybrid. "Do you need more?" He asked, tail still swaying slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:29 pm

The hybrid panted as he relaxed back, his sides heaving as he looked to the other, "Y-yeah... Thanks" He murmured, his cock continuing to twitch, he watched the bead of cum drip down the other's chin, he didn't realize just how much he liked the sight, his newfound arousal keeping his cock firm and at attention.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 pm

Fillian shuddered as the other finally came inside of his mouth. Tail swaying as he held himself on his cock a while longer before pulling off. A bit of the cum running down the side of his mouth. "Is that better?" He asked, ears perking as he looked in his direction. He leaned back and relaxed, looking up at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:35 pm

The dragon hybrid panted and groaned out loudly as he bucked his hips, he whined out loudly as he came suddenly, his cock throbbing and pulsating as he came within the other's mouth, he leaned back into the chair, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 2:27 pm

Fillian kept his eyes closed, tail continuing to slap at the ground. Allowing Shale to work his fingers into his hair. Pushing him onto his cock even more. The wolf flattened back his ears, trying to take in more of his length as he sucked him off. Swallowing slightly around his length. Hoping that pleasured him a bit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:12 am

The hybrid panted and moaned out in pleasure, his knees nearly buckling under him, he sat in the chair and he looked to the other, his sides heaving and he held the other's head with his hands, trying to bring him further into his thick shaft, "F-fuck" He groaned in pleasure, "D-dont stop... I'm close" He whined out.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 8:08 am

Fillian's ear twitched as Shale told him to keep going. He obeyed and continued to suck him off. He closed his eyes and kneaded his fingers into his thigh lovingly. Tail wagging as he continued to pleasure the younger hybrid. Glad to know that he was doing a good job.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:57 am

Shale jerked and bucked his hips as the other sucked, he breathed heavily and whimpered when the other pulled away, "Y-yeah... K-keep going... Please" He whined to the other, his cock continuing to throb, the hybrid gave a groan as he felt the other licking him, "F-fuck" He whined in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:55 am

The wolf continued to suck and bob his head. Ears remaining back against his head. Hoping that this was helping him out. He pulled his lips off of him, looking up to the hybrid. "Is this helping?" He asked, licking along his length as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:44 am

The younger male gave a gasp as he felt the other's mouth wrap around his cock, he grabbed a nearby chair to help keep himself up, he had never felt anything like that before, he groaned and bucked his hips, his eyes closing and he tilted his head back lightly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:42 am

Fillian kept his eyes fixed on him, trying to think of something. He soon shifted down onto his knees, ears perked forward as he watched the thick cock twitch. He moved to kiss the barbed member, carefully taking it into his mouth. Ears flattening as he closed his eyes, sucking carefully and working his mouth along the length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:09 am

The dragon human hybrid was blushing heavily as he looked to the other, "I-I don't know... This has never happened..." he admitted, "I-I tried to handle it myself" He stammered, his tail curled around himself as he looked to the other hesitantly, his cock continuing to twitch and throb.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:03 am

The wolf boy looked over to the hybrid once he had found him. He was about to ask if he had managed to handle it, but noticed it rather quickly. It was still sputtering out a lot of precum and twitching. "You want me to help? How do you want me to help?" He asked, tilting his head in his direction.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:35 am

The hybrid thanked the other once he was freed, he watched the werewolf go before he tried to please himself, stroking himself and giving small pleasured whimpers, before he sighed, his hand just wasn't cutting it, maybe... Maybe he could ask Fillian, Shale was hesitant but he slowly walked to find the other, once he found him he brushed the back of his neck lightly, "I-I know it's awkward..." he began, biting his lip, trying to find the words to ask the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:27 am

The wolf watched for a moment, his skin under his fur feeling hot. He just blinked and nodded his head, stepping over to grab the restraints. Chewing through them with ease. He stepped back once the other was free, morphing back into his human form. "I'll.. uh.. I'll go give you some privacy." He sheepishly said, ears back as he stepped out of the room. Going to find something to do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 5:25 am

The hybrid watched the werewolf when he looked to him, he squirmed lightly, "Think you could get me out?" He asked, his tail lashing lightly, though a deep blush upon the hybrid's face as his cock was still very hard and twitching, a trail of pre-cum dribbling down the thick shaft, he knew he would need to take care of that, but it would be awkward.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 1:19 am

Fillian turned to the leader, who shot up after being kicked
 "What are you doing? Don't just stand and gawk!" He snapped, causing one of the dogs to look back at him in panic. "We're no match for a werewolf!" They had shot back. A few soon did try and attack the golden wolf, causing him to retaliate and snap at him back. Tossing them around like it was nothing. They soon bolted out, turning to the leader with a snarl. Getting them out, fur on his shoulders and back up as he paced in irritation. Trying to ease his mind as he walked over to the dragon hybrid.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Shale panted as he kept his body very hot so he couldn't be touched, he managed to free his feet, shifting his weight and he kicked out roughly at the leader of the dogs, his heel connecting with the other's jaw, sending him to the floor, the hybrid growled as he tried to free himself further, he could see some of the dogs wanted to bolt, especially after their leader was thrown down.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 9:43 pm

Fillian squirmed below some of the dogs, hating the blood that dribbled down his neck and chest. He glanced over to Shale, not wanting to give up now. He growled and shut his eyes tightly, forcing himself to transform. Morphing into his wolf form, snarling at them angrily. The dogs backed off and watched, eyes wide as he morphed. "Boss.." one breathed out, not looking away. "Look at that, we have another creature that is even more valuable." One dog growled. Fillian remained in his defensive stance, keeping his teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 8:54 am

Shale let out a low whimper as he was still bound and the dog continued stroking him while snickering, Shale closed his eyes tightly as he laid there, in seconds the dog holding him was yelping and scrambling away, smoke rising from a now burnt hand, smoke rose from Shale's body as he practically super heated himself, he wasn't able to breathe fire, but his body acted as if he could, one of the other dogs tried to grab him and yelped as he too was burnt, Shale opened his eyes and glared toward the dogs, growling deeply.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 8:08 am

Fillian growled as he was grabbed, squirming around in sn attempt to break free. His eyes narrowed as he witnessed the dog touching the other, ears back in anger. He soon moved to bite the canine holding him, bucking the other off and watching them move back. Morphing into their canine forms and snarling at him. He growled back and moved to attack them, yelping as they lunged forward and attacked his shoulder and neck. Squirming slightly as he faught them, but he was going down hard. Shocked that this was happening.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2019 6:56 am

Shale had just managed to fall asleep, jolting as he felt a weight on his bed and he yelped as he tried to fight one of the weredogs, he hissed out and tried to kick the stronger male off, his slitted eyes wide as he was losing the battle quickly, he gave a sound as he was pinned onto his stomach and bound, he cursed out as he tried to fight out of his restraints, he yelped out and froze as one of the dogs, while the rest created a barrier, had ripped off his boxers, "Even down here is dragon" The dog laughed out, clutching Shale's thick barbed cock and stroking it to make him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-