HomeSearchRegisterLog in

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:35 am

He chuckled as he watched the other, holding him close and grunting as he pulled on his knot, "Easy there, you can have your fun after" He chuckled, "Sometimes I wonder how you're older than me" He teased as he held him close, mixing him softly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyMon Dec 16, 2019 4:30 am

"Oh! We can definitely go to the beach. I haven't been there in a long time. So I'd definitely be excited to go." He responded excitedly. Tail swaying as he continued to lay with the dragon hybrid. Eager to just jump around in the water and swim.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:46 pm

He raised a brow as he watched him, before letting out a small chuckle, "Well... I know a good spot on the beach... If that's what you want" He gave a small grin, watching the other, "We can get some sun and show off at the same time" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySun Dec 15, 2019 9:43 pm

The werewolf pouted as he said they could stay home. Where is the fun in that? He wanted to go out with the other. "Come on, I want us to go out and do something. It'll be fun to do." He smiled widely, hoping the dragon hybrid would agree.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 1:36 pm

"We can just stay here" He chuckled, nuzzling him and purring loudly, "It's nice to have someone close... After so long" He murmured, stretching out and yawning loudly, he nuzzled him and kissed along his neck softly, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 4:26 am

Fillian looked to the dragon hybrid, tail curling and swaying as he moved to press against him. "I'm not sure, we can go out and do a few things." He suggested, though right now he just wanted to lay with him. He really didn't want to move right now. Too comfortable to move from his spot.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:10 pm

The hybrid stayed pressed close to the other, purring and nuzzling him softly, he stretched slightly as he laid with the other, "So, what do you want to do after this?" He asked, looking to him and purring, his tail lashing as he watched him with a soft gaze.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 6:07 pm

The werewolf could only huff, wishing he did have two. Because having eggs wouldn't been nice. But oh well, he was still content with having just him around to keep him happy. Tail swaying contenty as he felt him kiss at his jawline. Closing his eyes in content at the attention.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:55 am

"Well that's how I came to be..." he muttered and huffed lightly, "That's really the only way most dragons can breed with other species... I would probably have two if I was full dragon, but say la vie" He shrugged, nuzzling the other and kissing his jawline softly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyTue Dec 10, 2019 3:53 am

Fillian allowed the hybrid to flop on top of him. Holding onto him and panting as he struggled to catch his breath. Smiling as the other purred and nuzzled him. Shuddering as he felt the other buck into him. He tilted his head as the other spoke. "Two of them? Damn... I bet you would love to have that. Wishing you could knot me and lay your eggs inside me." He rumbled in response, emitting a soft yawn in exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 1:01 pm

Shale was panting heavily as he practically flopped over the other, staying close to him, letting out rumbling purrs as he nuzzled him, giving soft bucks of his hips off and on, his cock and knot twitching inside the other, "Guess it's a good thing I'm not full dragon... Most dragons have two cocks... Though I've heard of some that have one that lays eggs and another that fertilizes them" He rambled tiredly to the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2019 7:01 am

The werewolf gripped onto the other, holding onto him as tightly as possible. Letting himself be moved, legs curling around the dragon hybrid to bring him close. Moans still tumbling from his mouth, ears flattening at the pleasure that washed over him. His body tensed up as Shale finally knotted him. Shuddering and panting as the other came inside of him. Falling limp below him, trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 7:07 am

The dragon hybrid panted heavily and groaned as he thrust into the other, cursing out loudly as he moved to chance their position slightly to thrust deeper into the werewolf, he bit at his flesh softly as he worked to thrust his knot into the other, he gave a deep snarl when his knot did finally pop into the werewolf, causing the hybrid to thrust a few more times before he groaned out loudly as he came within the other.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySun Dec 08, 2019 6:09 am

Fillian gripped at the dragon hybrid. Panting and moaning as he continued to thrust into him roughly. He was going to be rather sore after, but he really didn't care. When their lips connected, he returned the kiss with as much passion and lust as Shale did. Moans and whines still bubbled against his lips. Tensing up as he felt his own release come. Crying out as he released onto their stomachs. Shuddering and panting lightly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 1:35 pm

The dragon hybrid panted and groaned as he thrust into the other roughly, bringing him down just as hard, he brought the other into a rough kiss as his knot began to swell and hit against the other, the male growling in pleasure, "Fuck" He groaned against the other's mouth, his climax building quickly.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 8:47 am

The werewolf panted heavily against his neck, ears flicking dvery now and then as they brushed against the other. He gripped at the hybrid, groaning and moaning each time he was brought down onto his cock. "F-Fuck.." he panted, tail still lashing and swaying rapidly. Still working to ride him, helping him as the other bounced him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 12:45 pm

The dragon hybrid continued to bite at the other's neck, groaning out loudly as he brought him down hard to meet with his forceful thrusts, his tail lashed and smacked against the couch as he held the other close to him, his hands firmly gripping his rear as he leaned back more into the couch.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptyMon Nov 11, 2019 7:32 am

Fillian shuddered as he felt the hybrid's cock rub up against his entrance. Purring and rumbling in delight as licks and bites were placed along his neck. Tilting it slightly, tail wagging at the attention. He kept his hands firmly positioned on his stomach as Shade pushed into him. Emitting soft pants and moans at the forceful thrusts. "F-fuck.." he panted, tail unable to stop wagging at the pleasure he felt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 7:22 am

He gripped the werewolf's hips and he began stroking his cock against his entrance, purring loudly as he licked and even bit at the other male's neck, before he abruptly thrust into him, letting out a groan as his thrusts started out slow before beginning to speed up and become more forceful, his hands sliding to the other's rear and gripping his cheeks firmly to bounce him on his cock while he thrust up into him.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySun Nov 10, 2019 4:22 am

He blushed as the other told him to come here. His tail continued to wag happily unable to stop how fast it was wagging. He swallowed as he watched his cock twitch and weep excitedly. "Okay, I'll make sure it's special," he hummed. He shuddered as he felt his tail come up to run along his entrance. Causing him to slightly jump and whine. Shifting his hips slightly, wanting the other to breed him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 10:33 am

The hybrid licked his lips and purred as he watched him, "Get up here" He grinned, shimmying out of his clothing, his cock standing at attention and twitching in excitement, "You can suck me later" He grinned toward the werewolf, his tail lashing and brushing against the other's entrance.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:27 am

The wolf shivered as the dragon hybrid ran his hands along his body. Returning any kiss they shared, nearly whining as he pulled away and layed back on the couch. "What do you want? Do you want me to suck or ride you?" He asked him, tail swaying and thumping against the furniture. "I'm your little puppy, a puppy that will do whatever you wish." He breathed, watching him excitedly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 9:14 am

"I doubt dad would care" He chuckled and sat with the other, feeling up his body as he kissed him back, purring loudly, "Love you too" He purred as he lashed his tail, licking his lips as he pulled back and he flopped back onto the couch, giving the other a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
×Alastor×

×Alastor×

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:31 am

"Good point." He rumbled, moving to follow the dragon hybrid as he was led to the couch. "I hope your dad doesn't catch us like this." He blushed sheepishly, sitting on the couch and bringing the other close. Tail swaying happily as he nuzzled and kissed the hybrid. "I love you so much," he purred, keeping as close to him as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. EmptySat Nov 09, 2019 8:11 am

The dragon hybrid chuckled as he watched the other, licking his lips as the other spoke, "How can I not be aroused by you" He grinned, his tail flicking lightly, he reached over and made sure the stove was off before grasping the werewolf's hand and leading him toward the couch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.   My bodyguard (private) the werewolf. Empty

Back to top Go down

My bodyguard (private) the werewolf.
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-