HomeSearchRegisterLog in

I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:29 am

Tyler squirmed, trying to think up a plan. Not wanting to be killed on the spot. "I-I'll do whatever you want. I'll pleasure you, hunt for you, do anything." He insisted, hoping that would catch his interest. "Just say whatever you want me to do and I'll do it." He added, looking at him with pleading eyes. Praying that he accepted what he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:24 am

"Or what? Either your family would kill you, or in a hunger frenzy you would slaughter them" He frowned, "What kind of werewolf would I be if I didn't kill you? You crossed into my territory" He growled, "What's in it for me for taking you to my lair and letting you live? Besides the other wolves shunning me" He growled out.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:18 am

"I- I can't go home? But I have to go home. They will wonder where I've gone, or what happened.." he trailed off, eyes darting down as he realized why. They would kill him, they would see what he was and kill him. His pale eyes darted up, feeling his heart beat in panic. "No- you cant kill me. I'm only eighteen, i can't die." He pleaded, flinching back from the touch. Not liking the way his claws trailed over his skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:12 am

The large canine's ears flicked and he rolled his eyes, huffing out, "Probably a rogue" He stated, "Most vampires stopped turning humans" He stated, sighing loudly, "You do realize you can't go home now" He frowned, "Either I kill you now, or you find some willing vampires to take you in" He stated, "Which is rare, they don't take those turned by rogues in" He growled lightly, running his claws over the other's pale skin.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:03 am

The teen tensed as he was backed against a tree. A sharp hiss sounding from his throat as he remained still. "I can't be a vampire. I.. I was fine before." He practically started to freak out. Moving his hands up to his face, feeling the new features he received. "Why would it attack me and leave me like that. I didn't want to be a vampire." He said, moving his fingers to touch his new fangs. "I don't even want to kill anyone or anything- i can't do that.." he said, trembling out of panic.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 12:44 am

The large werewolf backed the other against a tree, a deep growl ringing out and a laugh, "You don't even know what you are? Amusing" He grinned, his teeth bared, "You are just that, a blood sucker, a vampire" He snarled, his ears pinned back, "I smelt you miles away" He said, licking his lips, "You vamps are supposed to stay off wolf territory" He said, "You smell like you've just turned, which means you haven't fed, good, nothing innocent can be harmed" He said, mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 12:37 am

Tyler tensed at the sight of the beast before him. Slightly backing up in response to him moving forward. Instinctively, he bared his fangs and hissed in fright. "I'm.. I'm just trying to get home. I got attacked in the woods and my siblings left me there. I need to get home- but I'm lost.." he squirmed on his feet. "I don't even know what attacked me. It was just so sudden.." he said, making a face when he was called a 'blood sucker'. "A blood sucker?" He echoed out of confusion. Wondering what he had meant.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:47 am

A deep grunt of amusent rang out after he claimed to need help, out of the shadow of a tree walked a native man, with striking red eyes and long white hair, a scoff ringing out, "You sure do need some help" He stated, the man glancing to his own hands as claws formed before the man's limbs became longer and furrier, the man had been at least six foot before, but as he shifted into a large bipedal wolf, he was at most two foot taller. Long fangs bared and a throaty growl rang out from the creature, "You seem to have a death wish blood sucker" He claimed, crouching down and he crept toward the other male, growling deeply, "Walking so willy nilly into my territory" He snapped his jaws threateningly, stalking around him and making sure he had no way of escape on foot.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:33 am

Life with family had been amazing. He had amazing parents and nice siblings. There was nothing that he would ever want in return for his wonderful family. One day, he was out playing with a few siblings. They were running around and playing in the woods when he was attacked. Something came and bit into his neck, knocking him to the ground. His siblings ran off, leaving him there.

When he awoke, he shifted to see what had happened. Stepping to the water, he worked to wipe away the blood before he realized what he looked like. His eyes were glowing a pale blue, while his skin had paled. He opened his mouth and nearly fainted at the sight of the fangs he bore. He stumbled back in shock, running off to try and find his way home.

He ended up in an open clearing, tensing as he smelled something. "Hello? My name is Tyler, i need help.." he called, moving his hand up to tug through his ruffled dark hair. Hoping he would receive some kind of help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??   I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire?? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a What?? (Bacon) Vampire??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-