HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Let's get away [Private]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2019 2:14 am

The nightfury emitted pleasurable noises from each thrust. His claws digging into the ground to keep himself planted onto the ground. He kept rolling his hips back in an attempt to make him thrust harder into him. Paradox curled his tail around Lightning's own, holding onto it to try and keep himself back while the fury thrusted into him. After a few thrusts, he would flap his wings slightly. Closing his eyes and purring softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:47 pm

The large Nightfury gave a low growl of pleasure as he began giving slow thrusts to start, keeping a paw curled around the other and he flapped his large wings, cooing and rumbling out toward the other affectionately as he curled his tail around his, slowly giving harder thrusts into the other male.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:51 am

Paradox emitted a soft noise of surprise once the fury pulled him back as he thrusted forward into him. He shifted a bit in an attempt to get used to the cock that was now buried inside of him. When he got used to his size, he pushed his hips back in an effort to get him going. Tail flicking slightly, wings twitching and flapping slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:17 pm

The larger fury pulled the other back as he thrust forward, pushing his length into him and he growled out in pleasure, he stayed still to let the other get used to his size, his wings flapping lightly in excitement, cooing and purring out as he held the other tightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:08 pm

The slightly smaller fury purred in response and closed his eyes in content at the nuzzles. He shifted his hips once a paw hooked around them, huffing softly as he was pulled up to meet the nightfury's own hips. He could feel his scales heat up once the other dragon pulled his tail to the side, allowing the fury to grind against his entrance. He gave a rumble as he shifted his hips back, wings lightly twitching and flapping in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:37 pm

The large fury purred and he nuzzled his cheek to the other's softly, curling a paw around his hip and pulling him to meet with his humps, his tail lashing and curling with the other's, pulling his tail go the side and he began grinding his growing length against his entrance, growling deeply and affectionately as he worked to get both of them aroused and excited.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:32 pm

Paradox moved himself up a bit once the other fury climbed over him. Hips shifting slightly in surprise once he felt the fury grind against his own hips. He rocked back, desperate to recieve more pleasure from the other nightfury. Purring softly as he closed his eyes in content. Bucking back lightly and flicking his tail.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:23 pm

The large male Nightfury flicked his tail as he watched the other, purring and cooing out softly as he fussed over him, before he couldn't hold himself back and he rose when the other laid down, he stood over him and gave soft humps of his hips, brushing his hips against the other male's softly, rumbling out and he licked the back of his head softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:02 am

The fury nodded and stood, stretching himself out. It'd be nice to have a family to love, but he slso wanted to travel. He shifted and brushed against the other nightfury. Soon flopping down so he could curl up and relax. Gently grooming while he laid there, getting comfortable beside the other dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:14 am

"Well... Why not just let things happen when they happen? If we end up having eggs, we do, and if we need to stop, we can" He said, nuzzling the other and purring softly, his tail lashing lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:42 am

Paradox ooenee his mouth to respond, but he just nodded and moved his ears back. "Yeah, i guess you're right." He sighed, moving his head down to groom at his chest carefully. "I don't know, i want to breed. To have hatchlings. But i also want to travel. It's very confusing.. so conflicting," he murmured. Turning his head to the side when the large fury curled a wing around him. Thinking about all of the thoughts that he had.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:51 am

The large fury sat up as the other moved about, watching him closely, jerking slightly as the other spoke of young, that, he wasn't so sure of, "Would you want to stop traveling to have young? We would have to wait until they hatch then wait until they could fly on their own" He said, "Don't get me wrong, I want to be with you, but hatchlings?" he questioned, he nuzzled the other softly and curled a wing about him, his ears drooped lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:34 am

Paradox shifted up and took in a sharp breath. Stretching his wings out and moving out his legs. "I know, I know I could always chose a new mate. And I think that's what I want," he said. Pacing around slightly as he thought. "And I didn't mate with him because it felt.. It felt off. But it feels different with you, I want to-" he could feel his scales heat up and he looked to the side. "Maybe I felt that he wasn't the one, maybe you're the one I carry young for." He suggested, still pacing around. His pacing soon ending as he sat down by the other fury.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:27 am

"We all can make wrong choices, I used to think traveling instead of settling down with a mate was wrong, but I regret nothing of leaving my old home" He said, nuzzling the other and purring softly, fussing over the other fury softly, "You could always choose a new mate" He said, "I may seem pushy and arrogant, but I would never force you to mate if you don't want to, I wasn't raised like that" He said, keeping his wing around the other as he pulled him close.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:08 am

Paradox closed his own yellow eyes as Lightning licked at his face, relaxing against his frame. "He was worried and wanted to know what I was up to. He even insisted that we mate, since we haven't even done anything of that sort. He tried to make advances, but I pushed him away," he shook his head. "Since I met you... I'm rethinking my decision on choosing him as a mate," the fury sighed. Closing his eyes as he shifted to relax, curling up against the other. Comfortable with him wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 am

Lightning didn't even budge as he felt the other close, he purred loudly, curling around the other fury, his eyes slowly opening, yellow eyes glowing in the darkness, "What did our oh so strong alpha want?" He asked sarcastically as he licked at the other fury's face, draping a wing over him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:15 pm

The nightfury soon took to the skies when his mate was busy. He flew to find the other fury, sniffing around in an effort to find him. When he found the waterfall and the cave, he stepped inside and called out to him. He blinked as he noticed Lightning had fallen asleep. He stepped over and curled up beside him, moving to tuck his head under the other's own. A content rumble escaping him as he relaxed. Waiting patiently for the fury to wake up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Lightning had found a temporary cave behind a waterfall, purring as he curled up with a carcass of a goat, beginning to eat quickly, curling up once he finished eating, he curled up tighter and let himself fall asleep, waiting for Paradox to come back.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:38 pm

When Paradox landed, he was fussed over by his mate. "I'm fine, okay?" He snapped, baring his teeth at him before he stalked off. Tail flicking in irritation as he walked. He jumped as the alpha stepped in behind him, lapping at his hunches and across his entrance. He squirmed away and glared at the night fury. "Hey, I'm just trying to make you feel better. And we've never mated, so I was hoping-" Paradox growled and glared at him, turning to leave so he could curl up and relax. Wanting to leave as soon as possible so he could see Lightning again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:31 pm

Lightning gave a light frown as the other was leaving, but he gave a nod, flicking his tail about as he watched the other go, before he spread his wings out and flew in the opposite direction, he was still hungry, he needed to go hunting, possibly get some rest before they met up again.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:22 pm

Paradox turned his head as he heard his mate call for the dragons. He looked to the other quickly, trying to resist the call. He wanted to stay with Lightning, he wanted to explore more with him. He locked eyes with the fury, telling him that he'll come back. He took to the skies and flew back to the alpha. As he flew back, he thought about the other nightfury. Thinking about how exciting it was to be around the other. His mate just cared about breeding him and making more heirs. He just wanted to have fun and not deal with eggs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:17 pm

"Name's Lightning" He purred out to the other, taking whatever the other didn't want for fish and he ate quickly, he froze as he felt a sudden pull toward where the alpha was, dragons were being called so Paradox would go back, he huffed out, able to resist the call from the alpha.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 8:49 pm

Paradox looked down at the fish he as given. His tail flicked in amusement when he realized that the nightfury wasn't good at finding food. How did he not realize that in the first place? The dragon was so thin. He stretched his back legs out, opening his mouth to yawn. "Yeah, I did sleep well. It was probably the best sleep I've gotten for a while now," he responded. Shifting once more to groom at his chest, making sure he was nice and clean. When he finished, he went over to the small pile of fish and ate up a few. Leaving a few for the fury. "I don't think I've heard your name. My name is Paradox," he greeted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:54 am

Lightning curled around the other male, letting him sleep, when the other woke, the large male had managed to bring a couple small fish for him, he still wasn't the best at gathering food, he sat and flicked his tail about, "Sleep well beautiful?" He asked as he watched him with bright yellow eyes, his wings folding as he tilted his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:46 am

"He probably noticed I'm gone, but hasn't done anything yet due to being the alpha.." He said, laying down on the ground beside the nightfury. He rested his head down and sighed. Did he really mean something to the alpha? Or was he just someone to breed with. He closed his eyes as the male licked at his head. He shifted around so he could curl up, folding his wings around himself. He ended up falling fast asleep beside the other fury. When he awoke, he shifted and spread himself out, trying to loosen himself up. He shifted up and moved his head down to groom at his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get away [Private]   Let's get away [Private] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's get away [Private]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-