From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 2:08 am

Braydon kept leaning back against his tongue, trembling as he slumped onto the work station. Hips shaking with each drag and lick of his tongue. Legs apart and wide to try and keep his ass presented to the griffin. He blinked as he heard the timer go off, whining as he shifted in an attempt to get the bread out. Not wanting the pleasure to end over bread. Once he got it out, he settled down and worked his hips back against his face. Craving more attention from the male. Pleasure jolts rushing down his spine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:57 am

The griffin growled loudly as he pushed his tongue into the other, beginning to lick him out as he kept his asscheeks spread, massaging the mounds as he let out pants, becoming very aroused as he pleased his partner, his cock hardening in his pants.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:46 am

The chihuahua emitted soft moans, ears folded back as the tongue pressed against and into his asshole. He gasped out soft words of pleasure, rocking his hips back against his face. "Aries- fuck.. So good," he panted, keeping his hips back against his face. Enjoying the fingers that were firmly latched onto the soft flesh of his asscheeks. "More.. More, please-" he whined. Feeling warmth bubble up inside of him already.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:35 am

The griffin growled softly as he continued lapping at the other's ass, spreading his asscheeks softly and he began licking at his asshole, he kept his grip on his hips as he licked him out faster, letting out soft pants as he continued to please the other male.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 03, 2019 1:30 am

Braydon obeyed and got himself comfortable. Shifting so he could help the other remove his pants and boxers. He bent himself over, tail swaying as hot breath hit at his ass. A soft noise of pleasure left him as a tongue ran over his ass, fingertips digging into the work station he was leaning against. "Fuck.. Oh-" he whined, allowing Aries to pull his hips back. Craving the warmth of his breath and tongue on him. Craving more and more from the griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:13 pm

"Well, get yourself comfortable" He cooed, setting him down and he removed his pants and boxers, kneeling behind the other and beginning to lap at his ass, gripping his hips and he purred loudly, his tail lashing in excitement as he pulled the other back to him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 11:02 pm

"Yes.. yes. You're forgiven. But like i said, try me and I'll be sure to poison your food." He said, tail twitching as he was pulled into a kiss. He allowed himself to be lifted up, holding onto the other. "That's a risk this chi is going to take. I want you to eat me out," he said. He doubted they would get caught, but he didn't know what may happen. His ears pressed back excited for this. Having missed his touches and love.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:38 pm

"Anything you want" He said, kissing his neck and turning him, pulling him in for a kiss, "So... I'm forgiven?" He asked with a playful grin, he picked the other up softly and curled his legs around his waist, holding him close, "You're taking a big risk pup, we could get caught" He teased.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:16 pm

Bray just blushed as the other teased him for the thoughts he was having. Ear flicking as teeth grazed over the sensitive appendage. "How.. how about you put fill me with some icing. I want to sit on your face while you eat me out. Then, once my bread is finished, we can go out and you can show me your idea," he suggested. Rolling his hips back glancing over to the Griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:58 pm

Aries stayed close to the other, letting out a purr as he heard him, he pulled him close and kissed his neck softly, "Naughty naughty" he cooed and nipped at his ear gently, "I had a bit of an idea myself, though it's a more... Outside, activity, not enough room in the dorm" He teased as he held the other's hips.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:52 pm

"I'm sorry im so stressed.. I've always been stressed about things like this. My professor said that things will be fine, everything will be fine. He said my baking was amazing and that i had nothing to worry about. But i cannot help but feel thst stress," he sighed. Listening to the timer go off for the small pinwheels. "I learned from the best, and that is why my baking is praized," he said. Placing them on a cooling rack so they can cool. "I have a few ideas when i look at the icing.." he said, cheeks flushed as he squirmed on his feet. Hoping Aries understood what he was trying to get at.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:31 pm

Aries watched quietly before he huffed, "Well if you're that stressed about it, maybe I should be a judge" he huffed out, "You need to relax" He said as he rubbed the other's back softly, "When I used to write... I always just let the words come to me, I didn't think about what to write" he told him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:26 pm

"It's not at all eating based, Aries." He told him, looking into his eyes, waiting for the pastries to finish baking. "It's about how you make them, how presentable it looks, and then how it tastes. You have to wow the judges, and thats what I'm trying to get at." He said, shifting back to pull the bread twists out of the proof box so he could place it into the oven. "And I'm not the one who eats what i make, it's the judges that do that." He added. He looked over to the icing, thinking of some ideas with it. Shuddering, he just forced himself to stop thinking about that. Wanting to focus on the baking he was doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:13 pm

He sat back as he watched the other, raising a brow and lashing his tail, "You'll be fine" He praised, tilting his head softly, "What is there to worry about?" He asked lightly, moving to the other and he cupped his face softly, "I thought food competing was eating based?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 9:02 pm

Braydon walked to the kitchen and pulled out a few things. He needed to work on making shapes with dough and other things. His tail wagged as he proofed the twists he already made. He soon worked on pinwheels and other different pastries. Once he got to baking those, he leaned back and sighed. "I don't know how well I'd do in this competition, but i hope things go well." He sighed. Licking off a bit of frosting he had on his fingers. Quick to wash his hands after that.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:34 pm

Aries frowned as he watched the other pull away, he let out a breath before he sighed, "Yeah... I'll come with you" He muttered, he didn't want to give the other the chance to think he was messing around again, he changed his clothes and he followed the other, walking a couple paces behind him and he stayed quiet.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:27 pm

Braydon bristled slightly and shook his head. "Not right now, Aries. Im.. im not in the mood," he said. Pulling away so he could get some coffee once it was hot enough. He took a sip and remembered he had a competition coming up that he signed up for. It was a baking competition, something he's been wanting to do. "I'm going to go to my culinary kitchen to practice. You can come if you want.." he said. Changing into clean clothes so he could go and work on the pastries he had to make for his competition.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 5:10 pm

Aries grumbled lightly, he could feel the stares from the other males, he watched Braydon once they were back in their dorm, he followed him and softly wrapped his arms around his waist, pulling him close and he kissed at his shoulders, "I'm sorry Bray... I didn't mean for it to happen" He murmured, nuzzling him softly, "Let me make it up to you" He cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 4:36 pm

Braydon morphed into his chihuahua form so Aries could carry him easier. He looked back, noticing some of the men were glaring at him. Obviously not pleased with the fact that he had Aries all to himself. Once they were back in the dorm, he jumped off out of his arms and took the coffee Aries had gotten for him. He decided to try something, pouring the liquid into a coffee cup and placed it on the hot plate. Allowing it to heat back up. "I'm glad my classes are done for today." He said, shedding his shirt off. Tossing it to the side so he could relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:36 pm

Aries held the other close, sitting on a bench and he held him tightly, nuzzling him softly and kissing at his cheek, glancing up toward the other males and he gave a deep dangerous growl, easily lifting the other up and carrying their things as he began walking back toward their dorm.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:35 pm

"Like I said, the next time i find out something like this happens I'm going to poison the pastries i bring you. Because I don't want to lose you because I'm not good enough," he said. Moving his head so he could look over to the male, allowing himself to be pulled close. He pressed his face against his neck, letting off a quivering breath as he struggled to relax. Drinking in his scent, ears flicking lightly as he listened to growls of complaint from a few males. Must have been a few that had slept with Aries before.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:23 pm

"I'll do the best I can" He promised, "I can't help it if others are jealous of you and find your man good looking" He tried to lighten the other's mood, trailing behind him as he struggled to free himself from the hiding spot, "See? I told you I tried to push him off" He said, curling his arms around Braydon softly and he pulled him close.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:32 am

Bray squirmed back, soft hiccups escaping him as his body trembled. A bit hesitant to go, but he soon nodded and swallowed. "If i ever.. ever.. see you do that again. I will poison each baked good i give you." He said, ears back as he got out of his hiding spot. Trembling as he wiped his face, trying to get rid of the tears that trailed down his face. He walked back to the college, asking around to see what had actually happened. He was told the same thing each time, each one matching Aries's description.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:09 am

"I have no reason to lie, and you have no reason to believe me, but let me take you back to talk with the others there, they saw what happened" He pleaded, trying to reach for him, a saddened look in his eye, "I told you I wouldn't be with anyone else, and I meant it Bray, you're all I need" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 2:07 am

"How am i supposed to trust you, Aries? You used to fuck anyone and everyone. How do i know you're not making up a lie to save your ass?" He asked, squirming away from Aries, growling whenever he got too close. He could only just feel that pain burning in his chest, tightly gripping at his heart. He should have insisted that the German shepherd stayed, then he would be with him rather than in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next