HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:39 am

((Sorry about this late reply! I've been really busy with things. I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. So i plan to be on more.))

Braydon lightly bucked his hips up in response to the grinding, a shudder passing over him with the jolts of pleasure that pass through him. Fingers grasping for his shoulders, squeezing them as firm hands grasped at his ass. "I can tell," he responded with a playful coo. Moving himself around so he could get his clothes off, wanting to make things easier. "Hmm, i want you to be rough with me. I may be a chihuahua, but I'm not fragile." Bray crooned, moving his hips against the griffin's own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:30 am

The alpha rumbled out as he continued grinding against him, "I'm always excited around you" He cooed, grasping the other's rear and squeezing softly, continuing to grind against him as he started to work the other's clothes off, "You have any ideas you want to do?" He cooed, licking his lips lightly in excitement.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:12 am

Bray smiled as Aries started to calm down. His tail wagged happily, squirming around excitedly in the other's lap. He sighed in content and allowed the other to lick at his neck. Relishing in the attention he recieved from the griffin. What surprised him was when he felt his hips buck up into him. He blinked open his eyes and looked down, amused to see the ever growing tent in his pants. "Growing excited, are we?" He teased. Moving his head to nuzzle at his jawline lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:05 am

The griffin nuzzled the other and let out a soft breath, beginning to slowly relax, as he relaxed, he began softly licking at the other's neck, letting out a soft rumble as he pulled him closer, he began getting more and more excited and aroused the more he relaxed, grinding against the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 11:18 pm

"I know, I kno you were really worried. But I'm okay, we're both okay." He assured softly. Holding Aries as he rocked him, nuzzling his face into his shoulder. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise," he murmured. Bray hoped it was true. He wouldn't know what he would do if it wasn't true. The chihuahua moved himself so he could curl on his lap, trying his best to comfort the male. He hated seeing him so distraught.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:59 pm

Aries sighed as he nuzzled the other softly, his ears back lightly, "I'm just worried if they grab you again... I was so scared when I saw the collar and the blood.." he whimpered, pressing his face into the other's chest, he shifted to his human form and held the other close, whimpering softly, "I don't know what could relax me" He admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:40 pm

"Aries, if you think we'll be safe here, we can stay here. I just don't want us to stay here forever, okay?" He assured. Moving his head so he could muzzle the other in return. Trying to get him to relax and settle down. "is there any way I can help you relax? You being so paranoid is starting to scare me.." He said, frowning as he watched the griffin with soft eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:26 pm

"Food is the easiest, I can go hunting" He said, nuzzling the other softly, "If you really want to, we can go back... But neither of us can be alone at any time" He said softly, the large male still too paranoid, too many thoughts crossing his mind of what could have happened.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:03 pm

Braydon shifted up and stretched out, opening his little jaw to yawn softly. "Yeah, I slept well. It was a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't that bad." He said, morphing back into his human form. "So.. We have no money, no nothing. We don't have food or anything," he sighed. Slumping against the griffin, hating that they were stuck here until things calm down. Though the chihuahua didn't know how long that was going to take. It may take weeks, months even.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:40 am

Aries curled up with the other, curling tightly around him, though he didn't sleep, too paranoid to let himself relax that much, he looked up as the other woke, "Sleep well?" He asked softly, his tail lashing and he stretched his wings softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:30 am

Braydon continued to explore for a while longer. Soon morphing into his chihuahua form, relaxing down on the ground. He closed his eyes and shifted to get comfortable. He was tired and it was dark, he just wanted to relax and sleep. He looked up when Aries curled up beside him. He smiled and closed his eyes, soon drifting off into slumber. He awoke in the morning and squirmed against the male, yawning softly as he tried to wake himself up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:03 am

(Gives me time to get things done while I'm off)

He curled a paw around the other, sighing as he nuzzled him, he looked up as he went to explore, the alpha still paranoid and he instantly followed the other, his ears back as he looked about, his tail lashing lightly, he didn't want to be far from the other, even if they were high up, he still didn't feel too safe.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:49 am

((Yeah, that sounds good. XD))

Braydon settled at his side, trying to nuzzle into him. Fingers working to curl into the feathers on his chest. "We'll stay here, okay? We'll stay here for as long as you want. I'm sure it's safe up here," he said. He shifted closer to the griffin, watching the moon above them. He was glad they were able to escape. He was so afraid that they would have been killed in that place. He shuddered and closed his eyes. "I'm just glad we're both safe," he said. Standing to explore the cave a bit more, wanting to see what it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:55 am

(I still get full time hours, so it isn't too bad)

The griffin sat at the mouth of the cave, his ears flicking and tail lashing, leaning into his partner's touch, letting out a soft breath, "I don't know how long we'll be here... It just doesn't feel safe there... My brain keeps telling me to keep you away... Like my spirit and my spirit animal are fighting one another" He sighed, hanging his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:49 am

((At least that's good?))

Bray as about to say otherwise, but he closed his mouth and allowed Aries to take him to a safe place. He closed his eyes and relaxed on top of the griffin as he flew. When they finally landed, he slid off and looked around the cave. "How long are we going to stay here?" He asked, looking over to his lover, hoping he knew how long they had to be away. He couldn't help but feel worried, since they both were missing classes. But he was thankful that the money he was using didn't come from his pocket. He did have a full ride scholarship, but how long was that good for? He could tell his boyfriend was tense, so he worked to stroke at his feathers. Hoping to ease his his mind.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:16 am

(I get three nights off every week now)

"You did nothing wrong, you just wanted to excite things for us" He said as he flew, flapping his large wings every once and a while, "We're going somewhere safe, it isn't safe there now" He stated, his ears back as he continued looking about for somewhere safe, he found a cave on a cliff, flying toward it and he landed, sniffing about to see if anything was in the cave, glancing back to see if they were followed, the male becoming paranoid.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:01 am

((woo, three nights off. XD))

Braydon shifted around on the back of the griffin. "I should have told you to stay in bed, then I wouldn't have gone out and gotten kidnapped like I did.." He said, shaking his head slightly. A soft sigh leaving his lips as he settled down on the back of his mate. He winced in pain and attempted to relax himself. "I wanted to get that collar so you can enjoy seeing me in something like that. But now look what happened," he sighed. Flattening his ears, holding onto the griffin as they flew past the dorm. He looked down and noticed they were passing their dorms, "where are you going?" He asked. A frown on his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:36 am

Aries stayed in the air, his ears pinned as he looked about, his mind seemed to not be there as much, his mind was telling him to get his mate away, far away, he flew over their dorm before continuing, his breathing heavy, he seemed to snap out of his mind as the other spoke, "It's not your fault" He said, looking about to find somewhere safe, "Some people are sick bastards" He growled.

(Yay perfect timing! I have three nights off XD)
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 4:07 am

Bray kept a firm hold on Aries as he made a run for it. Once they were safe and in the air, he started to tremble. "I... i cannot believe someone attempted to keep us there for his own sick pleasures.i don't want to think about what he was going to do to me.." he trailed off. Allowing his ears to press back against his head. Braydon worked to take deep, long breaths. Struggling to calm himself down. "I'm sorry.." he croaked. Moving a hand up to wipe his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:48 am

In an instant, Aries shifted and shimmied out of his restraints before he shifted again, nudging the other onto his back before he began making a run for the door, bursting through and he spread his wings out to launch into the air, growling deeply.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:46 am

Braydon worked to try and free Aries, knowing well they had to get out of the place. He was afraid of what might happen if they were caught breaking out. Nor did he want to stay and find out what may happen if they remained. He got the collar off of Aries, tossing it to the side and breaking it. His ears remained raised and alert, afraid of being snuck up on. "Come on, let's get out of here. I don't want us to stay here any longer," he said. Trying to find a way out that wasn't past the guards.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 pm

Aries huffed softly through his muzzle, he tried to shift, getting half way between before he was forced back to his griffin form, he shook and growled in pain, a collar around his neck to shock him whenever he tried shifting, though in his struggling he at least managed to free his legs, he rolled onto his paws and he walked to Braydon, nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 pm

Braydon moved his head so he could look at the griffin. "Try to turn into your human form. Will the ropes and restraints fall?" He asked, turning into his little chihuahua form. He shifted in an effort to think of how he could escape. He noticed there was a crack in the cage, hoping it was big enough for him to squeeze through. He rushed over there and worked to shimmy his way through. Digging at the ground in an effort to pull through. Whining softly at the pain he felt in his shoulders, but he just continued on. When he popped through, he stumbled and huffed. Bristling as he heard voices, stopping and looking around, making sure he was safe to go before he unlocked the cage for Aries. Making sure to be as quiet as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Aries growled loudly toward the dragon, slamming his body into the cage bars again, breathing heavily and he looked to his partner, letting out a sound as he laid near the divide of their cages, trying to get as close as he could to the other, wishing he could tell him it was alright, they would find a way out.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 1:58 pm

The taller male looked over to Aries, a mischievous grin on his face. "And you.. You would be good to auction off. I know a few people who are looking for rare ones like you," he rumbled. He morphed into his spirit animal, taking up a large majority of the room. Braydon watched in shock at the large dragon. He's never seen someone with a dragon spirit animal. The dragon snorted and watched them, tail flicking and tongue flicking out like a serpents. "I could just roast you alive, you have nowhere to go.." He rumbled. "But I would rather prefer putting on a show for the people who are paying for such.." He growled, glowing eyes trained on the chihuahua. His head turned as he realized what time it was. "I'll be coming back later, I expect you to be ready," he growled. Morphing back into his human form and leaving. When he was gone, Braydon slumped back and cried softly. "This is a mess.. I'm so sorry I got you into this," he said. Shutting his eyes tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-