From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:55 am

"Kinda hard now... I'm stuck" He muttered, still trying to free himself, "Braydon, please" He pleaded, "I was there waiting for you with some coffee when he came into me, I tried to send him off and walk away, but he pulled me down, I'm being honest" He said,writing out a whine, shifting to his human form, managing to free himself, though now he was with Braydon, looking at him pleadingly, "Please" He whined softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:51 am

"I don't fucking care! You probably said that to make me feel better during that moment. Now look where that got me," he growled. Ears remaining pressed against his head. "Just leave me alone, i want to be left alone.." he sobbed, shifting closer to the back wall. Chest heaving as hiccups left him. Shoulders shaking as he struggled to calm himself. He wanted to think about his mistakes, wanted to think about the toxic person he got himself stuck with.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:33 am

The large male shifted again and growled as he tried to claw his way to the other, his tail lashing, "Braydon, I don't want anyone else, give me the chance to explain, I promised you I wouldn't go to anyone else" He said, the large griffin beginning to squeeze through, but he got stuck pretty quickly, growling out and beginning to thrash as he tried to free himself, giving up and flopping over, huffing loudly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:29 am

"I don't want your explanation! I should have known-" he sobbed, glad that he was small enough to fit. He could be alone, he needed it. "Since you spoke of having sex with other people for the hell of it, i should have known better. I thought you would have changed, but i was wrong. Was it fun? Was i not good enough for you?" He gritted his teeth. "I don't want to see you, i dont.. i want you to leave. Go fuck with that bitch, just leave me here." He sobbed, digging his wrists into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:23 am

Aries set their things down and he sniffed about, he managed to find the other's hideout and he tried to squeeze himself in, "Braydon, Braydon come on, let me explain" He whined, trying to get it the other, letting out soft whimpers, shifting forms again and still trying to get to the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 1:19 am

Braydon remained hidden as best as he could. Not wanting to be found. This was a mistake, a huge mistake. He shouldn't have done anything with him. Now his virginity was gone and his skin was littered with embarrassing hickeys and love bites that came from a man that doesn't belong to him anymore. He bit his lip to keep down a sob, wanting to cry his poor heart out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:59 am

Aries managed to pull away as he saw Braydon running, he shifted his forms and gave a screech, he was quick to gather his and Bray's items before he launched into the air, catching glimpses of the other, he landed on the ground and sniffed the ground, trying to find the other, calling out for Braydon.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 12:51 am

Braydon walked out of his class, body freezing once he noticed what was going on. His eyes fixed on the scene before him. He knew it, he knew it wasn't going to work. The man was bound to want someone else, someone more pleasing. He could feel tears start to well up in his eyes, lip quivering as he bit into the soft flesh. Dropping his items onto the ground and morphing into his chihuahua form. Bolting off out off the college, ears folded back as he ran. Blinking his eyes sharply to try and get the tears out of his eyes. He finally found a place to go, shifting back into his human form. Sobbing in distress, sliding down and pressing his face into his hands. He should have known the Griffin was nothing but a liar and a player.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:18 pm

Aries continued to sleep deeply for most of the day, he didn't have classes that day, and when the current classes were almost over, Aries dragged himself out of bed and down to the coffeeshop on campus, getting drinks for himself and Braydon before making his way to meet the other at his class, leaning against the wall with their things sitting a couple feet away on a table, another male ended up coming up to Aries, trying to take him back to their dorms, Aries continuously refused and tried to shove the other away, but he just kept trying until Aries suddenly felt a tug on his shirt, the large griffin pulled to the ground on top of the other male, forced into a lip lock he tried to squirm out of.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 10:12 pm

Braydon remained fast asleep on top of Aries, blinking his eyes when morning came. He looked over to the clock that rested on the side of the Griffin's bed. He had to get up to go to class. He carefully pulled himself off the limp cock, turning himself so he could get off the bed. His legs trembled from the cum that leaked from his ass. This was great, now he had to wash up. When he was ready to leave after everything was done, he left Aries a note explaining that he had gone off to class.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:49 am

Aries gave a yawn before letting himself fall asleep once he pulled a blanket over them, he mumbled and snored as he slept, twitching and kicking out lightly as he slept, his tail flicking and lashing as he slept deeply, his grip tightening on the other while he slept.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:43 am

Braydon smiled in amusement as the other growled about showing others that he belonged to him. A soft whine escaped his throat as the knot popped out of him. Trembling as he felt warm cum dribble from around the cock and down his thighs. He moved his head as Aries removed his arms around him. Watching him as he remove a feather from his head, placing it in his own hair. His tail wagged, ears slightly moving back out of happiness. He shifted and settled down more. Closing his eyes once more and drifting off into slumber.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:14 am

"If they don't, they'll learn with my fist" He growled lightly, holding him close and he nuzzled him, he gave soft tugs of his knot, grunting and shivering as his knot popped out of the other male, his cock still throbbing as he didn't even bother pulling out of the other, he let the other go for a second, plucking one of his own feathers from his head, one of the largest, and he put it in the other's hair, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:08 am

Braydon shifted once he was laying down on top of Aries. His cheeks blushed as the other claimed that he belonged to him. He chuckled and moved his head to nuzzle the male. "I'm sure people will get the idea from the marks that are across my neck," he mused. Hoping he belonged to Aries, hoping Aries would be loyal to him. He'd be so heartbroken if he sees him with someone else. He sighed softly and closed his eyes. Content beside the griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Aries easily lifted the other and he moved them, he was now laying on his neck with Braydon over him, he held him close and nuzzled him softly, "You're mine" He cooed to the other, kissing at his neck softly, "No one else" He promised, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Bray tensed as Aries continued to thrust up into him. A soft noise of surprise left him once the knot at the base of his cock managed to pop into him. He kept his legs spread, trembling as he struggled to get used to the knot that had entered him. It was large and stretched him out more than his cock did. A cry escaped him as he bit into his shoulder, trembling as he could feel a wave of cum rush into him. Causing him to reach his own orgasm, panting as he nuzzled his shoulder. "F.. fuck." He gasped, moving his head down to rest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 4:02 am

Aries let out loud grunts and groans as he gave rough thrusts into the other male, his tail lashing and curling as he began aiming for the other's prostate, he gripped his hips and pulled him to meet his thrusts, the large griffin male going as fast and as hard as he could into the other, before suddenly his large knot popped into Braydon, Aries left large hickies and love bites all over Braydon as his thrusts continued, though shorter and rougher than before, tugging his knot off and on before he suddenly came within Braydon with a loud deep groan, his breathing heavy as he held the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 3:56 am

Braydon rocked his hips back, trembling with each thrust. Craving the barbs that dragged along his inside walls. He moved his legs in an effort to adjust to the growing knot that was hitting his ass with each thrust. The male pressed his large ears back, loud moans leaving him from the pleasure he recieved "Oh.. oh!" He cried out, hips moving up as he hit his prostate. "A..Aries, please.." he whined. Craving the pants and the sharp sound of skin hitting against skin. Wanting to hear more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Aries panted and groaned as he continued thrusting into the other, he breathed heavily and licked at the other's chest softly, continued thrusting hard into him, the larger male beginning to trail love bits along the other's skin, groaning out as he thrust hard into him, continuing to drag his barbs along the other, his knot swelling as his climax was slowly building.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:45 pm

Bray tensed as Aries started to thrust into him. He held his face as he continued to kiss him. Loving the way his lips worked against his own. That only made him feel a wave of jealousy pass through him. Knowing he was kissing lips that have been kissed by others, fucked by a cock that others took as well. But maybe this time, this time he might be the one he stays with. A weak gasp left him as he felt the barbs on his cock raking along his insides. Legs stiffening out from the pleasure. He didnt think the barbs would feel this fantastic, but it did. "Ngh, Aries-" he panted, shifting his head to the side so the other could kiss his neck more. Enjoying the sparks that traveled through him with each kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Aries panted and groaned as he began thrusting in and out of the other once he was ready, groaning as he kissed him back, shifting his weight slightly to pull his barbs along the other's insides whenever he pulled out, thrusting back into the other forcefully, hitting his knot against him, he broke the kiss and kissed at the other's neck, pulling his hips to meet with his thrusts.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:52 pm

Braydon was a bit skeptical, but he didn't comment on it. He still couldn't help but feel worried that Aries was going to leave him in a month. The man didn't seem like the kind of person to stay with one person. Then again, he could be totally wrong. A soft whine escaped his lips as Aries removed his fingers. His hips tensing as the other's large cock entered him. He gasped and grabbed for the Griffin, holding onto him. "Fuck- so big-" he whined. Wiggling his hips in an attempt to adjust to the large stretch. Once he adjusted, he rocked his hips back. "Please, move." Bray panted, bringing the other down for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:37 am

Aries stopped for mere seconds, "I haven't been with anyone since then, if you're wondering" He said, noting the other's growl, "I want you Bray" He promised, kissing the other male deeply before abruptly removing his fingers from the other and thrusting into him all at once, besides his knot at least, he shivered and gave a deep groan as he resisted the urge to just pound the other into the mattress, at least trying to let him get used to the intrusion.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:33 am

Bray gasped softly as more fingers entered him. He listened to what Aries had to say about the barbs that ran along the underside of his cock. He could only nearly growl as the Griffin mentioned how someone he had been with said that the barbs felt amazing. With that, it made him question if Aries was going to keep him around. He really wasn't sure, but he hoped so. He loved this man and wanted him around as long as possible. Bray looked down, eager for them to move along to the main event. Eager to feel Aries's cock inside of him. Wanting to feel how big he was, missing out.

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 1:15 am

Aries continued prepping the other, slipping a third and forth finger into the other before glancing up, "Well, it's kinda like the barbs on a cat's" He said with a shrug, "Apparently they feel amazing, according to the guy I was with a month ago" He said, licking at the other's cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next