HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:40 am

Aries stayed awake, glancing to the time as he heard him ask, "About.. Ten" He said, sitting up with his mate, pulling him close and he yawned as he nuzzled him, letting out a soft purring sound, the male still hadn't slept yet, his mind wandering in what could happen if he did sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 2:35 am

The chihuahua remained fast asleep beside the Griffin, waking up to the sun being in his eyes. He cursed in irritation and moved his hands to his face, shifting back so he could try and wake himself up. "What time is it?" He asked, shifting so he could sit up. Opening up his mouth to yawn, looking over to Aries. Shifting in close to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:27 am

Aries couldn't help but stay awake through the night, he held Brayden close to him, letting the other sleep while he kept watch, something told him to make sure they were alone, a deep instinct keeping him awake, the large male twitched at the sound of someone walking by their door, relaxing as they just continued on, he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyThu Jul 04, 2019 4:24 am

Brayden shifted so he could inch closer to Aries. He soon moved to settle down close to him. Moving his head to nuzzle his shoulder as he relaxed. Once he was comfortable, he ended up dozing off. Warm and content beside the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:51 am

"Don't worry" He chuckled and followed the other inside, he flopped onto the bed with him and let out a loud breath, stretching out and he yawned loudly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:38 am

Bray shifted and felt his tail wag happily. "I hope whatever reward you have in mind is good." He responded back playfully. Watching as the other shifted into his Griffin form. The chihuahua held onto Aries, not wanting to fall off from him. That was the last thing he wanted. Once they landed, he walked in and flopped on his bed. Curling up and sighing in content. Glad to be in a nice, warm bed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 6:25 am

He gave a light chuckle as he kissed him back, "Maybe my little protector needs a reward then" He teased, shifting to his large griffin form and he lashed his tail, spreading his wings out, "Hop on" He chirped, his talons scraping against the rock ground once the other was on his back and he launched into the air, his large wings holding him up.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 6:18 am

"Fine, deal, but I doubt something bad will happen." He responded, ready to go back home and rest in a warm bed. He shifted close to Aries, a content rumble sounding from his throat. "I'm not all that vicious, I'm protective." He rolled his eyes and kissed him. "Now let's go, i want to go." He said, hoping he would take them home.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:37 am

He looked to the other for a few moments before he sighed loudly, "Okay, okay, but first sign of trouble and I'm on night watch" He stated sternly toward the other, holding him close and he nuzzled him softly, "You may be vicious, but I can be too" He said with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:25 am

"I don't think you need to do that. But we should definitely go back. I think we'll be safe inside the dorms." He said, hoping he would agree and calm down. "I don't think anything else is going to happen. Besides, a bed and warm blankets sound nice right now." The chihuahua added. Pouting as he kept his eyes fixed on the griffin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:27 pm

The griffin watched the other closely, frowning lightly, "We can go back if it'll make you feel better" He said, "I can keep watch at night" He said lightly, the large male worried they could be followed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:29 am

"I don't know, a lame one?" He teased in reply. Returning the kiss he had received from the griffin. After a while of sitting with him, he started to wonder when they would be able to go back to their dorms. "Do you think they know where we live? I don't think they do.." he said, turning his head to look at the other. Standing and pulling away from Aries so he could pace around the cave.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:19 pm

"Well what kind of companion would I be if I didn't know?" He grinned, kissing the other softly and holding him close, his feathered tail lashing about softly, the large male letting out a soft breath as he held the other male close, nuzzling him softly and purring loudly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:48 am

Braydon cried out as the griffin thrusted in deep and came inside of him. He shifted and slowly relaxed below him, tail wagging lightly as he struggled down from his high. He looked over to Aries, a weak smile on his face. "You always know how to please me. Don't you?" He teased, moving up so he could kiss him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:36 am

The griffin let out low purrs and rumbles as he continued thrusting into the other, his sides heaving and he growled out loudly as he suddenly came within the other, panting and he sat back, pulling his partner with him, purring and nuzzling him softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 1:55 am

The chihuahua continued his sharp keens, clawing at the grpund out of pleasure. A gasp escaped his lips once Aries moved his hand to curl around his cock. His ears folded back as he found himself growing close to his own release. His body tensed as he reached his orgasm, cumming onto the Griffin's hand. His tail swayed softly as he bucked against his hand. Trying to ride out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:48 pm

The large griffin growled out loudly as he continued his brutal pounding into the other, his sides heaving as he held himself back from climax to continue pounding into him, reaching around the other and he stroked his cock just as fast, growling deeply in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyThu May 09, 2019 3:57 am

Bray continued to emit high, pleasured keens. Ears folding back as he gripped at the ground. "Oh.. oh!" He panted, tensing up as the griffin hit his prostate. "Aries, fuck-" the chihuahua cried, gripping onto the ground as he pounded into him relentlessly. His back arched up once he ended up reaching his orgasm. Body trembling in surprise as he worked to ride out his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:39 pm

Aries panted and he growled as he shifted his weight to get closer to the other, he suddenly flipped them so he was on his back, he shifted his hips and he wrapped his arms around the other's waist tightly, giving rough fast thrusts, letting out heavy grunts as he worked to thrust as fast as he could.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:36 pm

The smaller male panted and cried out at the pleasure he recieved from each rough thrust into him. His ears remained folded back, trembling slightly as he gripped at the ground. "Fuck.. Aries. F-Faster!" He pleaded, working his hips back sharply in an attempt to speed things up.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:25 pm

The male panted loudly and he gave loud growls as he pounded into the other, yanking him to meet with his thrusts, nipping and kissing at his neck as he gave rough thrusts, gripping his hips tightly, leaving deep marks and nearly drawing blood as he held him tightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 4:05 am

Bray moaned out as Aries roughly pounded him. He moved his arms out to grasp at the ground, loving the sharp smack of his balls against his ass. Yearning for more noise and slight burning he felt from the Griffin thrusting into his ass. "Oh- fuck.." he whined, ears folding back out of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:45 am

The large male gave a growl as he pinned the other down, holding his hips up and he immediately began roughly thrusting into him, panting and breathing heavily, "As you wish" He cooed with a playful grin as he pulled the other hard to meet with his rough thrusts, his hips pounding against the other's.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 3:38 am

The chihuahua emitted a pleased grunt once Aries obeyed his command. His hips tensed as the griffin thrusted into him. He curled his arms around him, making sure he was as close as he possibly could to him. "I want you to pound me until I'm unable to see straight. I want to be so sore," he begged. Bucking back against his hips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] EmptyMon May 06, 2019 8:04 am

(Yay! No problem, I've got a lot of shifts this week so I understand :3)

"If that's what you want" He cooed, grinning and he licked his lips as he pulled him close, thrusting into him and growling out loudly in pleasure, gripping the other tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]   Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB] Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Animals [Pafp, BxB]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-