From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 11:18 pm

Jeremie moaned out as both alphas came into him. He greedily swallowed the cum that was shot into his throat. Allowing the alpha behind him to cum into him, filling him up with his fertile seed. He purred happily and closed his eyes, allowing his body to relax. Knowing well that he was going to be in this position for a while. Until then, the omega just relished in the warmth that had filled him. As he laid there with his eyes shut, he started to daydream. He imagined hinself plump with their child, being pampered by them. He imagined how adorable the pups would be. He could only purr louder at the thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:56 pm

Klive panted and growled out as his own knot swelled, hitting hard against the omega, he continued thrusting roughly, he groaned loudly as his knot suddenly popped into the omega, he continued thrusting until his seed practically exploded from his tip, the alpha easily filling the omega, shooting a large load into him.

Mason panted as his knot swelled fully, gripping the omega's hair tighter as he continued thrusting into his mouth, groaning out as his knot popped into his mouth, letting out a loud throaty groan as he came into the omega's mouth, his sides heaving, both males letting loose large impressive loads of cum into the omega.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:50 pm

Jeremie trembled, fingertips digging into Mason's thighs. He listened to the groans around him, the slick sounds and skin slapping against skin. After a few more minutes, the short omega cried out around the cock in his throat, troubling as he reached his orgasm. He worked to try and get the knot into his mouth. Desperate to drain them both of cum. His body yearned to soak it all in as if he was a sponge. His mind spun, begging to be bred and used, to be filled with pups.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:24 pm

Klive panted and growled as he thrust into the omega, his thrusts beginning to become rough as he pulled the omega back roughly to meet his thrusts, breathing heavily, the leader leaning over the omega and nipping at his shoulder softly.

Mason had his head back and groaned as he gripped the omega's hair, bucking his hips as he could already feel his knot forming, the base of his cock swelling fairly large, veins throbbing along his length as pre-cum dribbled from his tip.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 10:19 pm

Jeremie shuddered as Klive thrusted into him. Hips moving back to get the alpha deeper into him. He moaned around the cock in his mouth, closing his eyes tightly as the leader quickly thrusted into him. He loved hearing the noises that they emitted, and it was all because of him. He was pleasing them to the point where they were happy. He rolled his hips back slightly with each thrust forward. Bobbing his head along his cock, listening to the muffled noises he made from the pleasure he recieved. He swallowed around the thick cock, opening his eyes as he looked up towards Mason, watching him as he worked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:51 pm

The leader gave a low possessive growl as he thrust into the omega suddenly, wrapping his arms around his waist as he kissed at his shoulders, beginning to thrust quickly into the omega, thrusting as deeply as he could to satisfy the omega's heat.

Mason panted and groaned out as he bucked his hips, petting the omega's head as he arched his back lightly, panting and groaning out, the two Alpha's letting out pleasured growls and groans.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:39 pm

Jeremie moaned and whined around Mason's cock. Rocking his hips back as the other continued to eat him out. When the alpha pulled back, he could only weakly complain about not feeling his tongue anymore. His hips tensed as Klive moved up behind him. Body trembling in excitement as the long cock rubbed over his hole. Only to prod against it. The omega trembled, hating how hot he felt just wanting to be relieved already. He continued to work on Mason's cock. Purring around the member as he sucked him off. Bobbing his head as he made sure to pleasure him. Enjoying the fingers that grabbed and stroked at his hair. Loving the attention from the two.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Klive closed his eyes lightly as he continued lapping up the omega's slick, he shivered in excitement as he began stroking himself while softly pushing his tongue into the omega, pulling him back lightly to stimulate him more, before pulling away once he was hard enough, moving up behind him and he stroked the omega's ass with his cock, prodding against him softly.

Mason let out a low sound as he felt the omega played with his cock and balls, he groaned softly as he tangled his fingers in the omega's hair, stroking his head softly as he resisted the urge to buck his hips toward the omega, he panted softly and rubbed the omega's back softly as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 9:16 pm

Jeremie shifted again as Klive worked to get his clothes off. He was about to question him when hands held his hips, gasping as the alpha started to lap up the slick he was producing. From what he heard, slick tastes different for every omega. He hoped his tasted good and not bitter. He would feel so ashamed if he didn't taste good. "F.. fuck-" he whined, trying to push his hips back against his face. Desperate for more. Jeremie opened his mouth in shock at the thick cock before him. He could only imagine how big his knot was. He purred softly and kissed at his cock, hands fumbling with his balls. The omega did this for a while before taking the alpha into his mouth. Relaxing his throat so he could take him as deep as possible.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:58 pm

Klive followed the omega instantly, the alpha removing his clothes quickly after he practically slammed and locked the door, he threw his clothes aside and he worked on the omega's clothes, "Gotta at least warm you up a little" The leader gave a soft tease, breathing in the omega's heat scent and softly starting to lick up his slick, grasping his hips softly.

Mason shivered as he felt the other's fingers against his pants, he fumbled with them himself before flinging his pants and boxers off somewhere, his length hard and twitching, between the two males, Mason was very clearly thicker than Klive, but Klive had length over girth.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 8:49 pm

Jeremie bit his lip, nodding when Mason said to take one at a time. He didn't want to find out how painful it would be with both of them inside of him. "Klive can go first. But that doesn't mean im leaving you out of this, Mason.." he breathed. Grabbing for the both of them, dragging them into the bedroom and placing them on the bed. He climbed up onto the bed, moving Mason in front of him. He shifted his hips, whining as slick continued to dampen his thighs. "Fuck, hurry up. I hate slick so much.." he complained. Fingers moving to fumble with Mason's pants.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 6:10 pm

Klive and Mason were both hesitant to get too close to one another, but they gave in, for the sake of the omega, "Do.. you want both of us at once? Or one of us then the other later?" Klive asked, wanting the omega happy, especially with him in heat.

Mason shot the other alpha a glare before he looked to Jeremie, "It may be better for you if it's one at a time... Safer in case we can't... Control ourselves" Mason said softly, glancing to the other alpha, "I can wait.. if you want" He told the omega, trying to offer what was best for him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:55 pm

Jeremie shuddered as hands pressed to his face, trying to get himself to relax. "I know.. im sorry.." he said softly, leaning into their touch. Squirming as his thighs started to grow damp once more, he hated slick so much. "No.. no. I need you both. Im going to lose my mind if i don't take care of this," he rasped. "I want both of you to take care of me. Pkease-" he whined. Moving his arms to bring both Mason and Klive close. Hoping they would agree to help him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:47 pm

Klive shifted to his human form when the omega came out, raising a brow as he stated he was in heat, "What's wrong with being in heat? That's natural for an omega? That's what I'm... We're for" The leader said to the omega, cupping his cheek gently.

Mason cupped the other cheek, giving the omega a soft smile, "It's okay, I'm not sure about him, but if you don't want me to help if you aren't comfortable, I'm alright with it" He said, stroking his cheek gently and he smiled.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:34 pm

Jeremie was in the bathtub for a while, getting out and drying off once he was done. He just pulled on a long shirt and only put on his boxers. He stepped out and shuddered slightly. "Im sorry.. it's just- my heat started and i didn't want to upset either of you." He moved a hand up to rub at his face. Hating the slick that slowly leaked out of him. It didn't help that he was now in front of his new mates. This was very embarrassing for him. Especially since he didnt know how they would react. He trembled and emitted a weak breath, hating how hot everything around him was getting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:24 pm

Both alpha males sensed the distress from the omega and they tried to follow him, both sitting outside the bathroom, "Jeremie? What's going on?" Klive asked, pawing at the door, his ears back, "What did you do to him?" The leader growled to the hunter.

"You seriously think I did something?" Mason growled back, baring his fangs toward the other male, "Jeremie, if there's something wrong we can help, you chose both of us, we're here for you" Mason said softly to the omega.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Jeremie shifted and looked over to Mason. "What? Yeah- yeah.. I'm okay. I just don't feel all that well. Maybe its its something I ate before?" He shrugged his shoulders. Making his way over to Klive's house. Morphing into his human form as he stumbled inside. He decided to lock himself up in the bathroom, freaking out about what was going on. He cursed and pulled himself close. He could feel his thighs growing sticky with slick in a matter of minutes. Great, this was great. He took off his clothes and took a bath. Wanting to get rid of the slick. He always hated how Disgusting it felt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 5:05 pm

Klive gave a slight nod, "I will go make room for you two then" He said, getting up and he padded toward his home to set up the largest room, grumbling lightly to himself as he now has to share an omega with another alpha, that wasn't his plan that day, but he guessed he would have to if he wanted to keep the omega.

Mason watched Jeremie before beginning to follow him, "Jeremie? You okay?" He asked as he came up to him, his ears drooped lightly, concerned for the omega, looking to him and he gave him a gentle nudge.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm

Jeremie smiled and wagged his tail, pleased to know that they were content with his choice. He would have hated it if they yelled at him for his decision. He licked the both of them, happy to have both of them as his mate. "Im glad you both agreed. Because I was worried about what you might say about it.." he nuzzled them and stepped back. "Im going to go get some food. I haven't eaten yet today," he said.

The omega walked off, going to eat some of the most recent catch. As he ate, he lifted his head once he realized something was wrong. His heat was coming soon. He shifted and finished his food. Worried about being in heat, he's never had anyone to help him. So he just started to pace. Wishing his heat didn't have to start.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:28 pm

The two alphas were sitting in the shade after another scuffle, bruises and cuts over their bodies, both in their human forms, Klive gave a slight frown as he heard the omega chose both of them, but he gave in, giving a nod, "If that is your choice, then that is what'll happen" He said, shifting to his wolf form, his tail giving small wags, "I'll just have to prove It the better mate" He gave a sly grin.

Mason rolled his eyes as Klive spoke, he looked to Jeremie and he gave him a smile, "Whatever your decision, I'll be by your side" He said, cupping the omega's furry cheek softly and he stroked his cheek gently, "If it's what you want, then it's the best choice" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Jeremie kept his eyes fixed on the two alphas. This was a big mess, a mess that he wasn't sure how he would be able to take care of. He stared at the two, ears remaining pressed back against his head. After a while, he just sighed and shook his head. "I-I.. let me think.. just go back to camp and let me think," he said. Turning himself so he could walk along the river. What was he going to do now? He had two alphas wanting to be his mate. They were both wonderful, how could choose?

The omega walked along, hating the decision that weighed on his shoulders. His tail twitched as he walked. When he finally decided, he walked back to camp. And if course both alphas were waiting for him. "I've made my decision.." he said and shifted on his paws. "I want both of you, i cannot choose. You both are wonderful and i couldn't decide who was better.." he said. Looking to the side as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 4:02 pm

Both alpha males almost stumbled back when the omega stopped, Klive glanced to Mason before shoving him aside, looking to the omega, "There may be other beautiful omegas, but you are the most beautiful" The leader cooed, wagging his tail lightly, "I guess I was too busy to notice my dear" He said, moving closer to the omega.

"The only reason you even see him is because I've been trying to court him for weeks now" Came Mason's growl from behind Klive, "Jeremie, it's true there are beautiful omegas in the pack, but I'm not looking for beauty, you're hard working and very caring toward the rest of the pack, you're wonderful" Mason said, "Please give me a chance to show you I can care for you, I will be the best mate I can for you" The alpha pleaded softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Jeremie sighed as the two alphas started to follow him. He just walked along and remained quiet for quite some time. He thought about why the two were trying to follow him like this. Then he stopped where he was and blinked. Shocked he didn't even think about this previously. The alphas wanted him as a mate. Did that shock him? Definitely. The omega didn't expect either one of them to be interested in him.

The smaller wolf turned and flattened his ears. "I want an explanation from the both of you. I may be an omega, yes, but there are other pretty omegas that live in our pack that are not taken. Why am I the one you decide to choose?" He questioned, tail flicking as he kept his eyes fixed on the two alphas before him. Wanting to know why they were fighting over him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:41 pm

Klive growled deeply toward the other alpha, before he looked to the omega, "Why don't I accompany you" The alpha cooed, padding after the omega, his tail giving light wags, ignoring low growls and grumbled behind him, glancing back to see Mason following them.

Mason was about to protest before the pair walked away, he grumbled as he began to follow them, "I should come too" He said, shoving the other alpha aside to walk beside the omega, his tail wagging, "To keep some mangy brutes away" He spoke confidently despite the growl from their leader, other pack members could see the two trying to show off for the omega, it was clear they both wanted him as a mate.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2019 3:31 pm

Jeremie opened his jaw to disagree, but he just closed his jaw and nodded. It surprised him to hear that he could take a break. Klive never told him to take breaks like this. He was always wanting them out to make sure their territory was secure and safe. Was their alpha okay? Was there something wrong with him?

Jeremie growled and stepped between the two. "That's enough. We can get more food and find a way to store it. But i do agree with Mason, it is spring and we don't have to worry until we're getting into fall." He said, looking between the two. "Now, you two can bicker. I'm going to walk," he said. Walking away with his tail raised, deciding to follow his favorite path down to the riverside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next