From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:15 am

The large alpha leaned against the doorframe, watching his mate with a playful grin, "Something bothering you" he chuckled, the alpha hadn't even bothered getting dressed after tucking their son in, his knot still partially swelled and his cock twitching in excitement, the alpha ready to pounce on his mate in an instant.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 3:12 am

The little omega allowed his father to pick him up, limp in his hold as the alpha carried him to bed. Once under the covers, he nodded and yawned. "Okay.." he mumbled between his yawn. Jeremie had been struggling to get things done around the house. But he didn't want to stop and have things become bad. He ended up making a nest in his room when he wanted to relax.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:30 am

"More likely than not" He said, giving a light shrug, "I'll take you to bed" He chuckled, picking the younger up before carrying him to his room, laying the pup in his bed before tucking him in, "I'll go see how tortured your mother is" He chuckled before walking out of the room and following the scent of his mate.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyFri Jul 05, 2019 1:22 am

Jesse blinked in surprise when his father said that. "So, more than likely my sibling would help me with my heat?" He asked, wondering if his sibling even would. A soft huff escaped him once his father pulled his knot out of him. He shifted down and curled up, wanting to rest for a moment. "I'm sure mom's waiting for you," he said. Opening his mouth to yawn.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:57 am

"It's not uncommon for siblings or parents to assist one another in heats, my family was the same" He said, holding the younger close as he shifted his hips slightly, working to slowly ease his knot out of his pup, he grunted and shivered as his knot popped free.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:53 am

"Yeah, but aren't you worried about what can happen?' He asked. He wouldn't be surprised if one of his alpha siblings just bred him while he was in his heat. "Yeah, i know. But I really want to have siblings. It's boring being the only child." He said. Shifting in an attempt to get his father to pull out of him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:36 am

"Well it would be nice to have a little alpha running around one day" He said, chuckling lightly, he glanced up as he heard his mate, he rolled his eyes lightly and chuckled, "Looks like your wish came true pup" He teased lightly, letting out a laugh.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue Jul 02, 2019 3:05 am

Jesse tilted his head slightly once his father said that they needed a little alpha around to keep up with him. "Why would I need an alpha sibling?" He questioned, continuing to lean against the alpha. A pleased purr rumbling from his throat as his heat was once again soothed. His head perked up when he heard a noise coming from another room. Guess he got what he was asking for. His mother was probably being clumsy due to his heat starting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 5:24 am

"We'll work something out pup, don't worry" He said, "We'll need a little alpha 'round here to keep up with you" He teased as he held the pup close, chuckling to himself, "I'll get to work for ya as soon as your mama goes into heat, he usually keeps track of his heats, I'm just here when I'm needed" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyMon Jul 01, 2019 3:47 am

The young omega shuddered as his father brought him down hard onto his knot. Body tensing up as the large knot entered him. He panted softly as he kneaded his father's shirt. He trembled again as the alpha filled him with cum. Enjoying how the large cock twitched within him. Jesse moved his head down to nuzzle hus father. "When does mommy go into heat? I really want a sibling. A baby brother would be nice." He hummed, hoping he agreed and told him if he knew.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 12:50 pm

"It'll be fine pup" He said as he brought the other down harder onto his knot, he thrust up roughly and he growled out as his knot suddenly popped into the omega, his knot throbbing and swelling further to tie them together, he groaned out as he came within the younger male, panting as he held him close, his knot continuing to throb.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 3:32 am

Jesse panted and moaned in delight as his father continued to thrust up into him. Shuddering as he felt his father's knot start to swell, eager to have the knot inside of him. "I don't know, I've never tried to deal with my heat alone," he responded lightly. Shutting his eyes tightly in response to the sharper thrusts. "Yeah, that would be nice. I wouldn't want to have to wait for anyone to help me when I'm alone." He panted, shifting his hips down in an effort to get the alpha's knot into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 12:40 pm

The male chuckled as he listened to the pup, continuing to grip onto him and he growled out in pleasure, his knot swelling as he bucked his hips into the other's, "And it just wouldn't feel as good if you do it to yourself" He said, grunting as his thrusts quickened, "I'll order some things for you to be able to handle your heat on your own if one of us isn't around" He panted lightly, gripping the pup close to him tightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyFri May 31, 2019 1:50 am

Jesse chuckled softly when his father spoke of not paying attention to details. He continued his soft moans, allowing his father to buck his hips and continue to bounce him on his cock. Purring softly in delight at the pleasure. "I'm sure you cannot wait to smell it again," he teased. A wide, mischievous grin on his face. "Well, maybe the taste depends on the alpha. Either way, I'm sure it tastes nice and is very arousing." He responded, working to bounce himself on his father's member. Shivers passing over his body each time his cock rubbed up against something inside of him. "I'm so glad you're helping me, daddy. I'd be so miserable if I had to deal with this by myself." He thanked, panting and moaning.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 7:53 am

"I'm not one for paying much attention to details sometimes" He began, huffing as he bucked his hips whenever he brought the pup down, groaning lightly in pleasure, "Your mom smells fruity when he's in heat, more so of berries" He said, nuzzling the pup softly, "His slick, to me, tastes like a freshly killed deer, left raw, the blood still coating it" He said, rumbling out softly and shivering at the memory of the taste, "Often the omega's scent will match the taste of the slick, but my tastebuds are crud I guess" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyMon May 20, 2019 2:12 am

The small omega nodded and allowed his father to bounce him on his cock. Soft noises leaving him with each movement. It made him think about everything he had been told by his father. Maybe he should ask his mother some things. He moved his head down and nosed at his scent gland, drinking in the sharp scent of the alpha. His mind went to work comparing the scent of his father to his mother. His father's scent smelled strong and of fresh pine. Hus mothers, on the other hand, was much sweeter and smelled of fruit. "What does mommy's heat smell like? Does slick have a specific taste?" He asked, tilting his head. He remembered his pap commenting on how his mother's heat smelled of fruits, particularly berries. And that his slick tasted like that. Did it just depend on the omega?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyThu May 09, 2019 12:57 pm

"Well... That I'm not too sure about pup... It's instinct from our wolves I guess... When a wolf goes into heat, it lets the alphas know it's able to breed I guess, to make packs stronger" He said, grunting out as he bounced the other on his cock, taking it slow for now to let their pleasure last longer, "Your mother probably knows more than me about that" He said, "Though the reason alphas get crazy, is because we like to prove were the best, it's our weakness, back in the day, the more omegas an alpha bred, the more his line continued, and eventually the whole pack would be related to him somehow" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:17 am

Jesse opened his mouth to argue with his father, only able to have soft moans leaving his lips. Gripping onto his father as he gave short, quick thrusts into him. "Why do onegas go through this? And why does it cause alphas to go crazy like this?" He asked. Closing his eyes slightly, shuddering at the feeling of his father's cock rubbing at his insides. Allowing him to have a firm hold on his hips as he thrusted upwards.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyWed May 08, 2019 12:04 am

He nuzzled the young omega softly, as he gave light thrusts of his hips, pushing as far into him as he could, "You'll be fine pup, it's okay to be an omega" He said, nuzzling him as he laid back slightly, giving quicker thrusts into the other, groaning deeply, holding the omega's hips softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:57 pm

The pup emitted a soft noise once he was lifted, grunting as he sank down onto his cock. Jesse bit his lip in response to his words, hoping it would turn out alright in the end. He just kept his mouth shut and settled against his father. Shuddering and moaning as he felt the alpha buck into him. Closing his eyes tightly, rocking his hips back against his own. Desperate for more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:26 pm

The large alpha shivered as he felt his pup rubbing against his cock, he shifted the omega softly, slowly letting him sink down onto his cock, groaning lightly in pleasure, "Sometimes it happens pup, you'll have to accept it" He said softly, nuzzling the omega and holding him close, giving soft bucks of his hips at first, his knot still partially swelled.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Jesse allowed himself to be lifted up and taken to the couch, sitting down on his father's lap. Relaxing slightly against him. Shuddering as he felt his cock rub up against him. "I just hope it doesn't last longer than today. I don't want to feel this miserable all week," he responded. Shifting his hips slightly to rub at his father's cock. Snuggling close to him as he relaxed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:33 pm

"Well... It's harder for an alpha to explain" He said as he picked up the pup and he walked to the couch, sitting and he had the other straddle him, "Sometimes it runs it's whole course, and sometimes it may stop after a couple times" He said, nuzzling the pup softly, "But I doubt yours would end this quickly, you can't have pups right now so it'll probably just run its course" He told him softly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 9:29 pm

Jesse shifted as his father asked if his heat was back and bothered him. As he thought for a moment, he soon nodded slightly in agreement. "Yeah.. it is bothering me. Is it supposed to be like this? I thought it would come and just stop once it was dealt with. Not like this.." he said sheepishly, shifting around slightly on his feet. Face flushing slightly in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] EmptyTue May 07, 2019 12:34 pm

Mason smiled as he knelt down slightly toward the pup, nuzzling him and he hugged him back, "I can't wait to make em" He said, snoring as he laughed, he glanced to the pup and held him closer, "Your heat bugging you again pup? You need some help?" He asked, looking slightly concerned, though clearly more excited to bury his knot in one of his omegas again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]   Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy] Empty

Back to top Go down

Three's Not A Crowd [Puppy]
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next