From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Affairs <Private>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Excitement flooded through the younger male once he heard him respond positively to the pleasure. He kept grinding his leg up against his clothed member, fingertips digging into his back from the pleasure he recieved. His other hand, which was buried in Oliver's hair, kneaded at his scalp. Loving how it felt against his skin. A weak gasp sounded when a warm tongue dragged over his nipples. He whined, body trembling as he craved the pleasure he recieved as Oliver kissed and sucked at his nipples. Licking his lips slightly as he watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Oliver let out soft pants and gave a low pleased grunt as he felt the other grinding against him, he bucked his hips lightly and he gave a soft groan, the smaller male continued stroking the taller, flicking his tongue over the other's nipples, giving each soft kisses before softly sucking on one, experimenting with the other, he was clearly hesitant and unsure, but as he was touching him more he was becoming more confident.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:25 pm

Jacob watched as Oliver lifted his hand to his lips. Heart fluttering as he kissed at the bite mark on his hand. His lanky arms curled around Oliver, bringing him close as he kissed his chest. A shudder running over him at the warm breath that gently batted at his cold skin. Jacob rocked into his hand, leg moving so he could grind up against his bulge. A breath leaving him when he felt how hard he was. He moved a hand up, allowing his fingers to curl into his hair. Stroking at it gently, moaning weakly from the attention.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:16 pm

"Jacob.." He murmured softly, looking to the other's hand and he gave small kisses over his bite marks, looking up toward him as he continued to stroke him, taking over as he leaned forward a bit, beginning to hesitantly kiss at his chest, inching closer to get more comfortable, his own length growing painfully hard.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:11 pm

The man blinked open his mismatched eyes, shocked when a larger hand grasped at his length. His eyes opened when he realized it was Oliver. He was about to apologize to him, he didn't expect him to wake up like he did. He moved his hand down from his mouth, ignoring the teeth marks he had indented into his hand. His hips slightly rolled up into his touch. "Fuck.. Oliver," he panted. Eyes glazing over with desire and lust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 10:05 pm

Oliver watched him for a few minutes before he made his way toward the other, he was hesitant before he softly grasped the other's length, looking a little nervous before starting to stroke him, biting his lip lightly as he watched him, massaging his shaft as he stroked him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Jacob continued to keep his teeth planted in his hand. Soft noises of pleasure leaving him as he rocked his hips into his hand. Body shuddering from the pleasure he felt. His eyes remained shut, just dreaming of Oliver touching him. Making him submit. He got even more aroused when he dreamed of being punished due to not submitting nicely. A groan left him, which was muffled by his hand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:47 pm

Oliver twitched lightly as he slept, he never slept deeply, only ever in light sleeps, he thought he heard something and slowly woke, twitching and letting out a grunt as he woke, sitting up and glancing about, jolting slightly as he saw the other, though didn't take his eyes off him, biting his lip just slightly as he felt himself becoming aroused.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:40 pm

"Maybe," Jacob responded lightly. He watched as Oliver started to drift off into slumber, a smile on his face as he watched him rest. He walked over to a corner, seating himself down. He grunted, aroused from the thoughts he received. He moved his boxers down, allowing his fingers to brush against his cock. A hand moving to his mouth, teeth biting down in an attempt to block off his noise. He slowly started to stroke himself. Bucking his hips up, softly whining as he thought about Oliver and that body of his. Eyes shutting tightly as he pumped his length.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:31 pm

"The spirits make things happen for a reason, maybe you were meant to be found by the gang" He said as he sat on the sleeping bag, shrugging lightly, "Alright alright, I'll sleep" He said as he laid down to sleep, dozing off after a few minutes, laying on his back.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:25 pm

A soft sigh left him, looking towards the ground. "Not to my parents. They saw my eyes and thought they were going to hell. I guess that's the way everyone besides the gang sees it.." he said with a light shrug. He lifted his head once Oliver walked over to him. He shifted back so he could allow the burly man to lay down on the sleeping bag. "It would make me happy, now get some rest. You really need it," he said. A hand moving up to fix at his hair. Standing up so he could stretch himself out. Giving Oliver some space to settle down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:17 pm

"Your eyes look fine, they're part of you, they're what make you, you, so what if it's different" He said, looking to him and letting out a breath, "If it'll make you happy, I guess I will" He said, holding his shoulder lightly as he stood and walked toward the other.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:09 pm

Jacob could feel his cheeks darken with a blush. Flattered that he was told that he was good looking. "I wish, but no. I'm not as good looking as you are. People would probably prefer your muscles over my eyes " he said. Watching him with his eyes. His fantasies were getting the best of him. Because he was thinking about him now that they were alone. "No, i want you to sleep in it. Besides, you've lost quite a bit. I want you to rest. I can keep watch," he said. Smiling in his direction, hoping he would give in and sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 pm

Oliver looked to the other, giving a bit of a questioning look before he rubbed the back of his neck lightly, "You aren't bad looking yourself.." He admitted, letting out a breath, "You probably got more home than me" He said, raising a brow as he heard the other about the sleeping bag, "That ones yours, I don't mind sleeping here, like I would sleep anyway, someone has to keep watch" He pointed out, averting his gaze to the fire, trying to hide a slight pinkness to his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:49 pm

Jacob shrugged, sitting beside the sleeping bag he had placed out. "Someone has to be interested, Oliver. I mean, who wouldn't want a muscular man like you to bring them love and pleasure?" He questioned, nearly finding himself drooling at the thought. Someone as muscular as Oliver making him submit under him so nicely. After a minute of daydreaming, he snapped out of thought and grinned sheepishly. "You're not a bad looking guy, i don't know who wouldn't fancy you," he hummed. "And i set up this bag for you, i don't want you to sleep directly on the ground with that shoulder," he added.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:43 pm

He watched the other, seemingly comfortable laying on the ground next to the fire, "Women are repulsive" He said flatly, "I doubt anyone will fancy me, or me them, not like I know what it's like anyway, had to fend for myself all my life" He shrugged, stretching as best he could without hurting himself.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:38 pm

Jacob emitted an amused chuckle, pleased to know his friend was trying to keep his spirits up despite having been shot. The taller man stood, walking over to his horse, pulling off the sleeping bag that was on his horse. He walked over and started to set it up. As he worked, he glanced over to Oliver every now and then. Observing the scars that littered his frame. His fingers twitched with eagerness, wanting to trace those scars and feel his muscles. He sat down once the sleeping bag was placed. "To be honest, i don't have any interest in women. They're just.. not interesting," he said. Shrugging as he leaned back, watching Oliver.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Oliver winced as he removed his clothes, many scars littering his body, a long one across his chest, clearly from a knife, he sat back and sighed, shaking out his wet hair, "Like I've been shot" He said, glancing toward the other, "That's a joke" He said plainly, he had little sense of humor sometimes, sarcasm never really became apparent to him either, he didn't notice how much he was looking toward the other, eyeing him up with seemly no shame.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:26 pm

Jacob nodded, pulling off his clothes down to his boxers. Hanging them up so they could dry. Once that was finished, he leaned back and looked over to his friend. Swallowing thickly as he observed his body. He was muscular, incredibly muscular. Sometimes he was tempted to reach over to touch his muscles. Though he usually refrained from doing so.
A soft sigh escaped his lips, hands moving up to remove the tie holding his hair up. Allowing it to fall, shaking it out so it could dry. "How are you feeling?" He asked, hoping he felt a bit better now that his shoulder was cauterized.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Oliver winced as he sat up slightly while they waited for the metal to heat up, he gave a loud pained groan as his gun shot wound was cautorized, he breathed hard from the pain before it began easing, taking a large swig of some moonshine, "Thanks" He muttered, letting out a breath, "We're both soaked.. Might as well use the fire to dry our clothes" He said, sitting up and trying to set up a rack to hang their clothes on.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:12 pm

Jacob nodded his head, working to start a fire. He himself was starting to shiver from his clothes becoming wet from the rain. After getting a fire started, he searched through his satchel to find a piece of metal, making sure to prop it up close to the fire, understanding what Oliver was getting at.
While the piece of metal was heating up, he looked out the cave, watching the rain come down. By the looks of it, they were going to be there for a while. Jacob leaned back, sighing softly as he waited. When the metal was hot enough, he pressed it to his shoulder, cauterizing the wound. "There, this should help stop the bleeding.." he said. Placing the burning metal down once he was finished.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 pm

Oliver winced and gave a groan as he tried to hold his wound, luckily the bullet went straight through his shoulder, from his back to front, but nicked an artery, making it bleed a lot, Oliver held lightly onto Jacob as they rode, grunting as he was helped off the horse, "They got close to camp, had to do it" He grunted, "Wouldn't be the first time I've been shot" He said, "Start a fire, get some kind of metal to heat up" He said, the easiest way to care for a gunshot in the field was to scorch the wound.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:52 pm

Jacob frowned in panic once he noticed Oliver had been hit. Anger pulsed through him, quickly darting off after the bounty hunter. Before he could notice what was going on, he jumped him and killed him off. He grabbed for Oliver and pulled him close, quick to press a hand to his wound. Looking up, he noticed that it was starting to rain. Jacob just cursed and pulled tore off some cloth, pressing it to the wound to try and stop the bleeding.
That was when he called for his horse. Watching as she galloped over to where they were. He grunted as he worked to help Oliver up onto his horse, leading them to a cave that was close by. Once inside, Jacob helped Oliver off and laid him down. Working on trying to help him. "You didn't have to do that, you got shot-" he bit his lip, pulling away the fabric he had placed onto his wound. Hating how it was already sticking.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:43 pm

Oliver stayed in the tree, huffing as he watched the bounty hunters, scoffing lightly as they were getting a little too close to camp, he pulled out some throwing knives, he took out the back two but the third noticed the other's deaths, Oliver moved from the tree before he could be seen, though his knife gave enough of a glint that the bounty hunter shot at him, Oliver gave a groan as he felt a bullet hit him, he fell from the tree and down a hill, the bounty hunter trying to follow him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 EmptySat Feb 09, 2019 7:36 pm

(It's gopd, you'd like it!)

Jacob couldn't help but feel hurt. Well, at least they're still friends. Though he wished they were closer, since he had a dupposed crush on him. He ended up walking along a little bit more, stopping himself when he realized his friend had stopped. Looking back, he wondered why he wasn't coming. "Why did you stop?" He asked, a frown plastered on his face.
Nodding his head, he rode his horse to the log. Climbing off quickly, telling his horse to run off. He ducked down behind the log, making sure to remain silent. Watching them with mismatched eyes. It was hard for him to fit in due to his eyes. Sometimes he wished he didn't have his eyes, but what more could he do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Affairs <Private>
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next