HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Affairs <Private>

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2019 3:40 am

Jacob moved his head down to rest against Oliver's head, closing his eyes and relaxing. "I know, but sometimes I wonder what life would have been like if my parents just accepted me for who I was. Or what would happen if i didn't have two different colored eyes.." he sighed and shook his head. Moving away from Oliver so he could stand and stretch. Deciding to go get the dog some food before he went inside to relax. Feeling exhausted, since it was getting late. He decided to take a bath before going to bed. He laid in the tub for a while, closing his eyes in content. Enjoying the warm water against his skin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:38 am

"It's okay to wonder" He said softly, "I still wonder what happened to my family... I mean look at me, I'm not exactly white" He pointed out, letting out a small laugh, glancing to the puppies and he sighed, "She's raided us plenty of times... I should have thought she was feeding more than herself, if I had of known about the puppies, I probably would have let her take a sheep" He murmured, resting his forehead against the other's shoulder, "It's our parents' faults they missed out on the men we are Jacob, they are in the wrong" He said as he held the other closer.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:20 am

Jacob blinked his eyes and relaxed against his lover, leaning into his body. "I'm just thinking about about what my life could have been like if my parents didn't orphan me," he responded quietly. "I thought about what may have happened to these puppies if you shot the dog. It made me think about what happened to me when my parents disowned me for my eye discoloration.." He sighed, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "I'm sorry," he weakly uttered. Looking down at the ground through his legs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 3:13 am

Oliver finished what he was doing and he walked into the barn, finding his lover and he walked up behind him, kneeling with him, sighing, "What're you thinking about?" He asked as he watched the dogs, pulling his lover close and he nuzzled him softly, curling his arms and legs around him.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2019 1:45 am

The taller male whined softly in complaint as he spoke of shooting her if she did go after any more livestock. He just turned and carried the puppies to the closed stall. He laid them down and rushed to get bedding for the mother. He picked up each pup and rested them down on the blanket. Eyes watching them as they squirmed and whimpered for their mother. He shifted down and huddled his knees close to his chest, watching as the little pups suckled hungrilily. The mother was so close to being shot, close to orphaning the pups. What would have happened to them if she would have been killed? He rested his chin down and watched the family. As he stared at them, he thought about how he was orphaned. How his parents abandoned him because he was considered 'possessed'. He just had two different eye colors, what's the matter with that? He sighed and closed his eyes, relaxing and listening to the soft noises the little puppies emitted.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 10:07 pm

Oliver's eye twitched lightly and he sighed, "There's a closed stall in the barn, leave them there, they're your charge though, and the boy's, but if that dog goes after any more of our livestock, she's gettin' a bullet to the head" He frowned, running a hand through his hair.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:47 pm

Jacob pursed his lips, making puppy eyes as he watched the other. "You wouldn't have let it stay, you would have killed her." He remarked bluntly. "Please? Just put her and the pups somewhere safe, just until the puppies are able to walk around on their own," he begged. Hoping he would agree, wanting to have them until they were able to do things on their own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:34 pm

Oliver sat sharpening his knifes, glancing up as he heard his partner, "Seriously? How many of them are you bringing here? We can't get overrun by damn dogs" He said, sighing loudly, "I would have let it stay... But the boy grabbed my riffle as I shot, what if he jumped in front Jacob? He needs to learn a lesson" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 9:25 pm

Jacob soon found the dog, realizing why the dog was trying to get food. The dog had to eat so she could feed her pups. He frowned and carefully bent down, watching the mother dog with a cautious eye. When she relaxed, he started to stroke at her head. Watching the small pups wiggle against her frame. "Come on, girl. Let's get you to a safer place," he cooed. Grabbing the pups carefully and lifting them, making sure to hold them gently so they're safe. He started back off toward the farm. Standing before Oliver while holding the squirming puppies.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:49 am

Oliver sat cleaning up the mess the dog had made, he looked up as his lover walked after the dog, "Oh come on" He groaned, running a hand through his hair, he grumbled to himself, he carried the sheep carcasses to the porch and began skinning and cleaning them, saving as much meat and wool as he could.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:40 am

Jacob watched the scene play put, a frown on his face at the sight of the boy. He looked after the boy as he walked inside, heart twisting as he hated the sorrow in the boy's eyes. He turned his head to see where the dog ran off to. He turned to see if he could follow the dog, wanting to see if he could snag the dog. Unlike Oliver, he was more gentle and sympathetic. He continued to walk, looking around for the dog, not caring if his lover got mad at him. He wanted to make the boy happy. Besides, they could buy more sheep. It was fine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:26 am

Oliver grumbled to himself, spotting the dog and he took aim, just as he pulled the trigger, his son grabbed his riffle and changed his aim, ending up shooting one of the fleeing sheep, "What the fuck was that?" He snapped, groaning out as the dog ran off, glaring toward his son, the boy backed off slightly and whimpered, claiming he wanted to keep the dog, "You feed one stray, they all come, you know that boy" He growled, "Take the gun inside and stay inside" He said, giving the gun to his son and he trudged over to the sheep pen, two sheep dead and a third after the one he had shot.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 3:04 am

"I hope so, they deserved to be free from the mess.." He said, nuzzling his nose into the crook of his neck. Drinking in his scent, holding him as close as possible. He turned his head so he could look at the door, hearing Jacob call for them from outside. He pulled back and watched as Oliver walked outside. He followed after the man, making sure to be close behind him. He held his own weapon, just in case things got out of hand. He wanted to he there to help any way he could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:09 am

"I'm sure they got out" He murmured, resting his head resting against the other's shoulder softly, he almost would have pinned him if he hadn't heard his son calling from outside, he gave a growl before letting his partner go, turning and he grabbed his gun as he walked out, another stray dog had gotten in with their sheep.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 2:01 am

Jacob raised an eyebrow as he was pulled close, but Oliver wasn't going the full mile and fucking him. So he accepted this and allowed the man to hold him. "Good, they deserved it after what they had done." He said, shaking his head slightly. "Well, most of them anyway. There were a few who were amazing and kind. The ones that didn't deserve to be stuck in this mess. I'm just hoping they got out and are living wonderful lives," he sighed. Moving his head to press his forehead against his shoulder. Relaxing against his body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:37 am

Oliver couldn't resist holding onto the other, holding him close but that was it, "They're all beat to shit and half starved" He huffed, rolling his eyes lightly, "Luckily they didn't realise who I was, or I would be dead already" He sighed, "I heard a lot of the other's left once we did, it looks like they're taking it hard with little to no one in the gang" He said.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 1:21 am

The taller male smiled towards him, pleased to hear the growl that escaped his lover. "They looked like shit? How so?" He asked, moving his hips toward the other. Knowing well the other was just itching to pin him somewhere and fuck him senseless. Excitement bubbled up inside of him, eager to know that if Oliver does manage to hold out until tomorrow. He'll be thrown down and fucked like he's never been fucked before. "Though, im not surprised. Im glad we left them when we did.." He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2019 12:39 am

Oliver had dressed and followed the other, huffing as he mentioned the gang, "Saw them a few years ago, they passed through town, they all look like shit" He huffed, growling as he resisted the urge to just pin the other against the wall and fuck him senseless.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Jacob chuckled and watched Oliver. "If you do? You can use me however you want." He cooed, grinning widely in excitement. "But if I win, then I'm sure there will be a reckoning." He said. Leaving the room so he could continue to look around the house, making sure to try and familiarize himself with the home. As he walked around, he listened to the footsteps come up behind him. "Have you had any issues with the gang?" He asked. Looking over to where Oliver stood, amused to see the tent in his pants. And he even kept it going by ever so gently rubbing up against him every now and then.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 11:48 am

Oliver licked his lips lightly as he couldn't help but grind against the other while he could, he stared wide eyed at first, even pouted like a child would, but he accepted the terms, "And if I hold out? Then what" He said, growling when the other pulled away, the short man already quite hard and even twitching slightly.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 4:26 am

Jacob smiled widely once Oliver suggested punishment. His eyes glinted mischievously, thinking of a few things. "I know of a few punishments," he crooned. Jacob wiggled out from below Oliver, settling down on his lap and grinding against him. "How long can you last? I want to know how long you can last without fucking me senseless. So you're not allowed anything until tomorrow night," he teased. Kissing his lips before sliding off the bed. Eyes glowing as he flashed him a playful grin. He could only see Oliver getting fed up with not being able to do anything, pinning him and fucking his brains out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 11:30 am

Oliver gave a low growl as he peppered kisses along the other's skin, "Well... One thing I was thinking, was you take a little revenge on me, for leaving you" He cooed, licking and kissing at the other's cock gently, "I intend to make up for what I did" He stated.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:58 am

Jacob smiled and tilted his head up as Oliver kissed at his neck. Closing his eyes in content, loving how nice his lips felt against his skin. "I bet, because I missed moments like these. Where we were able to love one another. I never thought I would be able to get that again.." He responded. Moving himself around so he could help Oliver ease his clothes off of his body. Head remaining tilted so the man could have better access to his neck. "So, what are your plans for me?" He asked in a playful manner. Moving his hips in an effort to grind against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:43 am

Oliver instantly was out of his clothes and on Jacob, growling playfully and kissing at his neck, "You have no idea how much I missed you, not a day went by" He murmured as he began to work the other's clothing off, biting and licking at his neck playfully.
Back to top Go down
FluffyPuppy989

FluffyPuppy989

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2019 2:19 am

Jacob grinned as Oliver responded to his tease. "I'd be more than happy to see the bedroom," he rumbled. Holding onto Oliver's hand as he was led up to the bedroom. They were alone and they had time to do whatever they wished. He looked around the bedroom, moving himself to the bed and grabbing for the other man. Pulling him down so Oliver was over him. "I'm so glad to have you back," he said. Moving his head up to kiss the other's lips. Holding him as close as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Affairs <Private>   Secret Affairs <Private> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Affairs <Private>
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-