viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:06 pm

The green dragon rose up and flexed his claws, "Wont I what? Stop our leaders from trying to keep our population strong?" He asked, shrugging lightly, "Wouldn't be the first time I had a run in with them, if you don't want it to happen, it won't happen, just stay in my den until they give up" He said, stretching out his whole body.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:01 pm

The ice dragon murmured an apology and waved a paw so that the ice suddenly melted into cold, liquid water, releasing the green dragon immediately. "I've...never felt the urge to mate with a female dragon. I don't know if there's something wrong with me." He shivered at the thought of being bred by some random male to see if he'd lay eggs. "You won't let them try to breed me, would you? I don't think I'm ready for that." He gave his friend a scared glance, doubtful of the reserved dragon's willingness to help him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:57 pm

He raised a brow again as he watched the other, rolling his eyes lightly, "I can't feel my claws" He muttered before he flicked his wings lightly, "It's hard to explain what a female is like... It just... Feels right... Grabbing onto her and pinning her down.. Ploughing into her with all your strength" He began rambling on until the other's next question, "Not sure how they're checking, could just be breeding every male and waiting to see if he lays eggs, no one has come to me, and I don't plan on having another male on my back, unless I want him there" He grunted lightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:53 pm

"It's not my fault I'm a decent, appropriate dragon, unlike someone else I know..." he fumed and licked his lips. "I'm not even sure I want to get the ice off you, you'll just have to wait for it to melt." He paused then contradicted his own previous statement by asking "What...what was mating with a female like? And how are they checking to see if a male can lay eggs? I haven't been checked yet."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:47 pm

He raised a brow as he listened to the other, "Seriously? You can't even say it? How old are you exactly" He teased, huffing as he pulled at the ice on his paws, "Yeah, I saw them the other day, one of them is probably going to lay eggs, if one is even possible" He shrugged, "It is weird to think about... But it always interested me since the start of all this, I've been with a dragoness before... Briefly... But never a Drake" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:44 pm

The white male shook his head sadly, replying "I don't know how to breathe that type of ice yet. I don't think I'm old enough." He gave the male a weird look when he changed the subject so suddenly. "Yes...I'm pretty sure the eggs just come out of...well, the only hole we have, y'know." The white scales on his cheeks blushed a bright red as he tried to indicate what he was talking about. "And I...uhh, walked in on two males doing it. It was Brindlescar and Slash, Slash was putting it...that....into the same hole i just mentioned...." the tom stood and flexed his shoulders, glancing away from his friend. He was terrible at talking about this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:35 pm

"I've heard of ice dragons breathing ice that lasts until they will it, or a fire dragon melts it" he said, the vines seeping back into the earth with a flick of his tail, "Have you heard? Another dragoness can't have eggs anymore, now they're planning on checking every male to see who can lay eggs" He said, huffing lightly, "I prefer not to lay them myself" He grunted lightly, "Where would they even come out of on a male? And how could they even be fertilized?" he huffed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:31 pm

The white male looked up at his friend with a frown, obviously unhappy at being caught off guard. "It's not fair," he whined, "the vines don't move until you deliberately move them, but the ice will melt on it's own. We should have a rule that says you can't do that."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:20 pm

Moss grunted as he watched the other, huffing as he was trapped to his spot, "You didn't even realize the vines surrounding you" He teased, a large cluster of thick vines suddenly falling into the other male, binding him to the ground and hobbling his paws, a playful grin on the green drake's face.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:18 pm

"Mhmm," the white dragon hmmed at the male playfully, his eyes glinting. "You think it's 'nice to talk to someone,' but when I come to talk to you it's like talking to a green rock!" The male giggled and dropped his head low to blow ice out of his muzzle, straight onto the paws of the other dragon so that he couldn't move them from the ground. "Gotchu'," the male smirked with superiority.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:04 pm

"I just prefer to be by myself, no one really comes to me to talk" He shrugged, taking another bite, his tail lashing lightly, "It is nice to talk to someone though" He said, looking to the other.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:25 am

"You're not much fun to talk to, y'know," the tom snorted as he pushed himself in to get the second bite of the goat, taking a strip of meat neatly off right next to where the other male had taken a bite. "I still like to hang out with you, don't worry, it's just you could be more...open! Perhaps." Whitewing stuck his tongue out at Moss for a couple seconds, pulling away to give him space for another bite.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Mon Dec 31, 2018 11:17 am

"Only reason I'm good at hunting is because you've been telling me the good spots, and I always make traps with vines and branches, if I didn't have that advantage I would probably starve" He shrugged lightly as he took the first bite of the goat, the male was an intimidating size, but he always kept to himself and never actually went out of his way to communicate with others, but when he was angry, he was a great force that usually shocked his enemy's into submission.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Mon Dec 31, 2018 6:50 am

The large white dragon gave a happy little skip - while he looked fairly intimidating with his pure white skin and blue eyes that came along with ice dragons, his personality tended to be the opposite of intimidating.

"Great! You get first bite. I think there's more at the base of the blue cliffs a few miles way, if you want to get more. You're pretty good at hunting." The excited male chatted happily with whatever thought came to his mind, flicking the other male's shoulder with his tail in a friendly gesture.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:32 am

Moss gave a low yawn as he lazed about on a large rock, his tail flicking lightly, he looked up as he heard wing beats, spotting the dragon he had met the day before, "Hey Whitewing, sure we can split" He said, rising up and sniffing at the goat, licking his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:25 am

Whitewing's white form showed clearly against the rock face of the rocky plateau he stood on as he walked across towards his new friend Moss with prey in his mouth. Well, he was sort of his friend. They had just met yesterday and had been hanging out since then, just casually talking and hunting together.

"Hey Moss! Wanna share some of this goat?" He put it down at the green dragon's claws excitedly, happy with his catch.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:52 am

Sure~ you okay with starting?
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:48 am

I wouldn't mind being the subby for this one! You good with that?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:12 am

Kk~ Which would you rather? I'm fine with either sub or Dom.

Name: Moss
Dragon Type: Earth/grass (Can use vines and foliage created for camouflage or trapping prey/enemies)
Background: Moss is a product of one of the last few female dragons, whom suddenly became infertile after his clutch hatched, as a young hatchling Moss seemed to be the only one to stay close to his mother, resulting in his siblings either being eaten by other dragons from competition or just killed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:34 am

let's stick with the M/M idea, where the sub male has the ability to have eggs

Name: Whitewing
Dragon type: Ice (ability to breathe extremely cold air/ice shards)
Background: The tribe Whitewing lives in contains all of the known existing dragon types, but females have started to fade out due to some genetic anamoly. Few select males have gained the ability to grow eggs, which they then take care of in place of a mother, but still maintain a male anatomy.

Whitewing is a product of a M/M relationship, but his birther died of sickness a few days after his egg hatched, so Whitewing really only knows and has memories of his non-birthing father.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:54 am

Here's the second one :3 not too sure how you wanna start it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   

Back to top Go down

Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3