From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:


viva la revoluciĆ³n
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   Reply to topicShare | 
 

 Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:33 pm

The white dragon squirmed lightly in the embrace but didn't try to escape it, though he felt his heart pound with nervousness at what was happening. "Moss..." he breathed, moving his own licks up to his friend's neck, adding wet kisses and nibbles to his grooming, "I...think we should probably stop now. I s-started this, I don't want to force you into anything."

Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:09 am

Moss began to let a purr rumble from his chest as he licked at the other, moving to start licking at his chest as he kept his wing around the other and curled his tail with the other male's, his claws flexing and kneading the moss below them.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:07 am

The tom jolted back as far as he could in the male's embrace when he felt the foreign tongue touch his neck, and he shivered nervously, feeling that was a bit more than playful. "O-okay Moss," he replied, his voice shaking before he leaned in and went back to the same shoulder, though this time he let his tongue wander and his lips brush against the scales for seconds at a time, and Whitewing closed his eyes as he got into the licking and kissing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:56 am

"Close" He said, shuddering slightly at the feel of the other's grooming, "A little more like this" He said, returning the other's grooming, though along his neck, licking and nibbling at his scales softly, his tail lashing softly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:51 am

The white dragon snorted and brought his muzzle back to the male's shoulder to groom it. "Something like this?" he asked, just as playful, letting his tongue trail across the skin in no more than a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:32 am

Moss raised his head and he licked his lips lightly, "Well, if you want to keep cuddling, you better do something for me" He grinned playfully, his tail lashing about.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:29 am

Whitewing detected the playfulness in the threat and went along. He gave the green dragon a shocked-looking face and whispered, "you wouldn't do that to me! you care about me too much to abandon me mid-cuddle." He wrapped a paw around the green dragons leg to hold him there. "pleaseeee don't leave me cuddleless. Dragons like me need our cuddles."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:18 am

"You're the one that said it first, I just added emphasis" He said, opening an eye to look at the other, "I can just leave the nest you know, then you won't get your cuddled" He threatened playfully, a playful glint in his eye.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:16 am

"You always talk so seriously," the white dragon complained and gave a few nips to the shoulder he had just been licking. "When you say cuddle slut it just sounds so....demeaning. He paused, wondering if the male was going to fully enter sleep.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:09 am

Moss lashed his tail lightly as he looked to the other, "Well sorry I wanted to let you sleep in, cuddle slut" He grunted and chuckled, letting his tail just barely curl around the other as he let himself doze off.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:04 am

The tom let out an indignant huff. "I can hunt too, you know. I'm not helpless, just a slut for cuddles." He moved around in the embrace to lick at his friend's shoulder, admiring the way his tongue brushed over the contours of the smooth muscle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:40 am

He huffed as he watched the other, laying his head down and he gave the other a sideways glance, "I'll have to rip your wings off if you wreck my place, or expose it" He said playfully, his tail lashing lightly, "Now go to sleep, I'll go hunting in the morning" He said, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:38 am

The ice dragon gave a happy little purr from within his chest, a rare sound from a dragon, and he skipped over and tucked himself into the large wing, using one of his own paws to bring the wing down and over him like a blanket. "It's been a long time since I've cuddled with anyone..." the ice dragon's face fell a bit at the memories, but he brushed it off and pressed his body against the green dragon. "Thanks for letting me stay with you. I'll be a good guest, I promise."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:27 am

He rolled his eyes as he laid in the nest, "You're still weird" He said, lashing his tail and he raised a wing, "Get over here before I change my mind" He said, "And it's not my fault it's this shitty, I never have anyone over" He grunted lightly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:24 am

"Oh, you didn't know I can do this?" Whitewing shook a little with effort as he forced in the spikes around his neck and head. "I always keep them out for protection, but I know you won't hurt me," the tom skipped towards the nest, feeling ready for a nap. "Us fitting into this nest will require some very close cuddling..." he observed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:03 am

"You're weird" He said blandly as he walked to a large cavern that branched out in other directions, a crummy looking nest in the middle made of moss and vines, "I can imagine one of your little spikes taking out my eye if we're not careful" He teased.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:57 pm

"Oh, this is great! Now you can't say no to us cuddling!" The ice dragon glowed in the darkness as he padded around, looking for some sort of nest. "Your ego won't be bruised, either. No one else will know! I for one am a very good cuddler. Big or little spoon, friendo?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:51 pm

"It's alright, as long as it can't be seen from outside it's fine" He said, following the other in and he pushed him deeper down so he could close the entrance, blinking a few times so his eyes could adjust to the darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:49 pm

"wow," the ice-colored dragon breathed and went into the den, impressed by the security with the vines and how the water drained away on it's own. Without thinking about whether Moss would like it or not, Whitewing dropped his paw to the floor and gradually made all the water that remained frozen, effectively making the place dry, but distinctly chillier. The male jumped when he realized that he hadn't even asked permission to do that to his friend's home, and he glanced at Moss to mutter a quick apology. "Sorry....should've asked first."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:41 pm

"Yeah well, wouldn't be the first rule I broke" He shrugged, "It's cooler down in the den" He said to the other, with a flick of his tail the vines pulled the rocks, some water flooding into the den but there was a channel just inside that the water ran down so the den wouldn't flood.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:39 pm

The ice dragon landed and went timidly after the green dragon, glancing around nervously. "...right, I'm pretty sure that breaks some sort of rule to not report your location to them..." he glanced around at all the vines and moss. "I see why you'd like this place. I hate it, too warm."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:27 pm

"I'm not a licker" He said as he flew toward a swamp, his tail flicking lightly, "Well my place is the only place they don't have record of, they won't be able to find us there" He said, landing hard in the middle of the swamp, standing in the green water and walking toward a set of large vine and miss covered rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:25 pm

"Okay~" the male spread his own wings and took off, ready to follow the green dragon to his home. "You know it's customary to lick back, some see it as rude not to," he huffed at the green dragon as they flew to wherever his home lay. "...y'know I'm surprised you'd let me see where you live, that's a pretty big sign of trust."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin


Posts : 17922
Join date : 2015-08-12
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:14 pm

Moss raised a brow as he felt the other's lick, huffing softly, "Then let's go before they come looking for us, no one knows where my den is" He said, stretching out his wings and lifting into the air, getting ready to fly.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FireBlaze



Posts : 3142
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:12 pm

The dragon felt a flash of guilt at Moss' words. He was right - the population had to come from somewhere. But he didn't want to be paired with someone he barely knew and let them use him for a night. "Yes please, I haven't found a place to make my own den yet," he murmured and leaned up to give the male a thankful lick across the cheek, whether he wanted it or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]   

Back to top Go down
 
Do You Know What You're Doing? [Fire]
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» North Chung-Ling; the Fire Fountain City
» Putting out the fire with gasoline
» The Rising Fire Pick'n'Play
» fire and water equals steam!!
» Fire Ruby [Earthpony]

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Post new topic   Reply to topicJump to: