From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a stupid plan (Fire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 6:04 am

The tom snorted and let his head draw back into a laugh. "You're a clan-cat, it's what all you cats do. Fight for territory, murder cats in their sleep, rape whoever you don't like..it's in your blood, paw."

He shook his head assuredly, wanting to rest. He'd been up all night in a stressful and tense situation and he wanted to sleep too. "They all know not to disturb me." He glanced at the single nest he had built solely for himself.

"...hope you don't mind sleeping on the cold ground, paw, we'll get you moss later."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:54 am

She stared up at him with wide eyes, swallowing thickly. Vaguely, through the fog of terror, she had the thought that that should not have been allowed to be so hot. For StarClan’s sake, what was wrong with her that she would find threats of violence should anyone disturb her- and promises to allow her to finish them off- so attractive? “I don’t want to kill,” she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:50 am

The tom lifted a brow as she scurried in so quickly, and he pushed himself in slowly, eyeing the apprentice as she so blatantly cowered from the entrance.

"I'm a light sleeper...if anyone came in here I would wake up. So let's make a deal. If one of them comes in here without a good reason, I'll rip their eyes out and hold them down while you finish them off how you please. Sound good to you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:45 am

Springpaw flinched and quickly ducked into the den. She scurried to the back of the boulder, pressing herself into one of the corners, as far away from the entrance as she could get.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:42 am

The tom growled when the she-cat hesitated and glanced around the camp. With the way she was acting, she may as well been a screeching fox trying to blend into the camp.

"If they detect your fear, they'll take advantage of you. Now get in there before I put you in there myself, 'paw."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:32 am

Springpaw shook her head, eyeing the rest of the camp warily. As it drew closer to sunrise, a few cats had started to trickle out of their dens, and almost all of them were leering at her- thankfully, none of it seemed to be lewd. Yet. (She didn’t have much faith in the male population, couldn’t you tell?) It still made the fur along her spine prickle uncomfortably. She could already tell she wouldn’t be having any easy sleep; fear was sure to keep her up.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:27 am

"You will sleep soon, this will be quick. Over there," the black cat flicked his tail towards dense thornbushes, "is the dirt-place. Don't ask to use it, just use it. Here is my den, I'm the assassin for this clan and I have it to myself. Now it's yours too, congratulations. End of tour, any questions?" He looked expectantly at the she-cat as they stopped by the entrance of his den, which consisted of a boulder that had a tunnel-like entrance that required any cat to squeeze through.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:15 am

Springpaw quickly scrambled after him, stifling an enormous yawn. Now that the adrenaline was wearing off, her lack of sleep during the night and the energy drain caused by the excitement was starting to show. She was exhausted. Still terrified, but exhausted.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:12 am

The tom shook his head, disgusted at her timid attitude. Other cats would surely prey on her if they had the chance, she was lucky he couldn't care less. He just wanted to focus on his own training.

"Follow me, I'll give you the tour." He stood and walked a few paces before stopping to look over his shoulder, making sure she followed.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

Springpaw flinched slightly at the insult, but she stood firm in her decision. She ducked her head, ears flattening against her head as he gave his little speech, giving rules and threats and punishments. “Understood,” she whispered, voice wavering slightly. She was in the middle of ForestClan’s camp, what would trying to escape help her? She didn’t know the cats, she didn’t know the territory. She likely wouldn’t get more than a couple tail-lengths before being jumped, if that.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 5:00 am

Swiftblade let his neutral act drop in front of her to mutter a "stupid she-cat" under his breath, loud enough for Springpaw to hear. He can't believe she had chosen him, it seemed so illogical. He had just tried to brutally murder her father, and had just kidnapped her. But why?

Flintstar glanced at Swiftblade and smugly said, "she's all yours! If she escapes, you'll become our primary target instead." Swiftblade didn't respond, trying to maintain his professional image as the warriors around them dispersed back to their duties, leaving him with the she-cat prisoner.

"This is how it goes, she-cat. I don't want to take care of you, but now I have to. I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you force me to. Try to escape and I'll break one of your legs. Try to hurt me and I'll rip some of your teeth out. Listen and obey and you'll be fed, sheltered, and whatever the fuck else you need to live. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:51 am

Springpaw felt a rush of relief so strong when the assassin interrupted Flintstar that she almost swayed on her paws. She wasn’t certain how long she would have been able to take the way the larger tom was talking. Fidgeting at the pair of eyes on her- certain she could feel them burning a hole into her- she flashed a quick glance up at the two tone before looking back at her paws. Hunching in on herself, she mumbled, “I’d rather be with him.” There’d only ever been one cat to leave ForestClan’s dungeons after entering them, and he’d promptly left the Clan to get far, far away from it. She’d rather take her chances with the cat sent to kill her father.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:43 am

Flintstar watched as the small tabby averted her eyes to the ground, and he got close enough so his breath billowed on her face.

"Oh, don't worry, I don't expect you to eat the whole body. That would take you days, and I'm far too busy to spend that much time. No.." he paused, letting his words sink in, "most of the meat you'd eat would come off the skull, of course. I know how to cut of eyelids, too, so you could look into your father's eyes between each bite-"

"Enough," Swiftblade interrupted gruffly, letting no emotion enter his voice still. "What are we doing with her, Flintstar?"

Flintstar kept his eyes on the apprentice and purred happily, "She shall decide! An honorary guest after all, being the daughter of a leader. Do you want my prison, or be stuck with this asshole?" he nodded at Swiftblade who narrowed his eyes and looked at the she-cat as well.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:25 am

Springpaw flinched back in shock and horror, swallowing down the rising bile. She’d been told horror tales by the elders of how sometimes ForestClan would force cats to eat their Clanmates, but she’d never believed them. She found herself wishing she could go back to them, when she didn’t have the proof of Flintstar’s chilling threat. The apprentice averted her gaze from the leader, directing it towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:21 am

Long, awkward moments passed as the she-cat let no sounds emit from her, and Flintstar let out a little smirk. "No trouble, I'm sure we'll figure out. Careful though..." the gray tom dipped his head to stare at the apprentice in the eye, "if I don't like you by the time Flintstar's dead body is in this camp, I may just make you eat him before letting you go."

Even Swiftblade was taken aback by the odd threat, but he didn't let it show. Honestly he wasn't caught up on the politics between the clans, or why they were fighting. He just wanted to use them until the time was right.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:09 am

Springpaw focused her gaze on Redstar, a fine tremble running through her limbs. Even if it hadn’t been for that... enlightening conversation the enemy leader and Swiftblade had just had, she would have been completely aware of how precarious her situation was. In response to his question, she said nothing, did nothing, gave no reaction other than an anxious little flicker of her eyes. Her father would probably give her up for her, but Featherpaw hadn’t been kidnapped alongside her so it was a toss-up. He loved them both dearly, but he had to put the Clan first, and they needed him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 4:06 am

Swiftblade didn't bother sparing the now-awake female a glance as she pushed herself in a standing position, he felt no reason to worry about her

Flintstar shook his head and took a threatening step towards Swiftblade as they stared each other down. "This failure is on you, Swiftblade. And you belong to us. If she deteriorates we risk Redstar declaring war to get her back. I just wanted Redstar to be dead." Flintstar glanced at Springpaw. "Your father would give himself up to save you, yes?" Swiftblade turned to watch how she'd react to the question.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 3:54 am

Springpaw let out a soft groan as she was prodded awake, green eyes fluttering open. She blinked hazily for a few moments before her memories reassertwd themselves, shoving aside the fog. She leaped to her paws, freezing when she noticed all the cats surrounding her. Her already fluffy pelt fluffed out even more in alarm, ears going back against her head.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 28, 2018 3:47 am

Swiftclaw was forced to slow down from the difficulty of running with a fully grown cat on his back, but even so he made it into his host-clan's territory and into their camp, where he ungraciously dumped the female onto the ground and snapped at some very confused nearby warriors to guard her so she couldn't escape as he went to retrieve the leader and explain what had happened.

He returned with the Forestclan leader, Flintstar, who looked disapprovingly down at the small she-cat laying unconscious on the floor.

"Wake her up," Flintstar growled, his eyes shining with fury. "And you-" the leader turned the face Swiftclaw as a Forestclan warrior tried to poke the apprentice awake, "since you failed to achieve your assigned mission, you will be responsible for Springpaw's captivity....keep her healthy, we don't want another war."

Swiftclaw's mouth dropped open and he glanced down at Springpaw - no, the she-cat prisoner, and he snarled "this was as successful as the mission was ever going to be. I needed more time to prepare. Why not bound her in your shit-hole dungeon and let her rot until Redstar gives himself up?" The tom glanced down to see if Springpaw was conscious yet.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 1:40 pm

FernClan was left behind in a state of chaos. One cat, leaving their den, had managed to see Springpaw get kidnapped, and that added to the confusion. Springpaw herself hadn’t even had any time to react before she’d been knocked out.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 7:35 am

Swiftblade reacted quickly, not even bothering to open his mouth in response to the alarm call. He dashed forward and slammed his paw down on the back of her neck, right at a pressure point to make her pass out. He caught her unconscious body by the scruff and hauled her over his back. Looking up above her he gauged the leap and bunched his muscles to make the leap. Within seconds he reached the top, his chest heaving from exertion as he made a dash towards the border, the body of the daughter bouncing on his back as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:44 am

Springpaw let out a screech of alarm, springing back away from Swiftblade. “Intruder!” She yowled. “There’s someone in the camp!” Confusion erupted in the camp when the other cats were rudely awoken, but the apprentice was focused entirely on the older tom.

Eyes flicked from the black-furred assassin to the leader’s den then back to him, some sort of realization dawning in their depths. He’d been sneaking in this close to the leader’s den, where her father lay, vulnerable in his sleep. To be honest, there was only one possibility for that that she could think of, much as it horrified her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:41 am

Swiftblade sensed that he was detected before the she-cat had even stood up, and he knew this plan was blown. He may be able to dash into the leader's den and slash him from throat to belly so deep that he had no chance of recovering, but then he wouldn't have any chance of escaping. He had to abandon his plan, but the leader wouldn't be left unguarded for a very long time.

The black cat landed on the ground and whipped around and met the eyes of the she-cat before him, and a plan clicked in his mind. She was better than nothing, but she was useless dead. He saw her mouth open to give the alarm, but his thoughts made him stall too long to block her alarm.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:24 am

Springpaw frowned slightly, lifting her head a little to scent the air, pricking her ears. After a couple minutes, she settled again, though still a little uneasy. She could’ve sworn she heard it scented something. She let out a soft sigh, ears twitching at faint scratching sounds. Probably just a mouse...

Green eyes slipped closed, only to fly open in alarm a moment later as the strong scent of an unfamiliar cat washed over. It was so strong they might as well have been behind her. She scrambled to her paws and whirled around, freezing with an open mouth at the sight of Swiftblade. Mousedung, there was someone in the camp! Right behind her! She inhaled to give the alarm.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2018 4:17 am

Swiftblade watched the female cat step across the clearing and settle beside what must be the leader's den, and he cursed beneath his breath. If it wasn't for her this mission may have been a breeze. He saw the pelt of one of the two guards on the opposite side of him, and he was certain that the other was a bit away upwind of him by the scent. It would take too long to go around through the main entrance, he knew he could scale down the boulder overhang above the leader's den. With luck the she-cat wouldn't hear him.

Within minutes the black tom was backing up towards the overhang, his claws extended to use them to grip whatever holds they could grip as he went down step by step. He glanced behind his back to look at the female and just had to hope she was asleep and not easy to wake, especially with his scent, he was running out of time. He made a quick mental note that the she-cat matched the description as one of Redstar's daughters, but that shouldn't matter. When he was close enough, he let his hindpaws dangle so he could make a silent drop right behind the she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   This is a stupid plan (Fire) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a stupid plan (Fire)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next