HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This is a stupid plan (Fire)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:17 pm

Springpaw flinched, dropping her gaze to her paws. She fell silent, not wanting to antagonize her captor anymore than she already had, even unknowingly.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:40 am

Swiftblade snorted and shook his head. "I politely request that you take that 'thank you' back. I do not want it. I only helped you because it's my job." A flicker of doubt at his own words went through him as he spoke, and he wondered what that could possibly be about, but he tried to keep that away from the apprentice's attention.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:59 am

(I apologize for taking so long to respond. To be honest, I completely forgot.)

She quickly scurried after the elder tom, casting fearful glances over her shoulder until the patrol faded from view. She stuck as close to Swiftblade as she felt he would allow on the way back to the camp, her pelt remaining fluffed out, causing her to look like a particularly soft porcupine. “Th-Thank you,” she whispered gratefully.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:38 am

Swiftblade barely heeded the apprentice attention as the patrol gather closer to their unofficial leader Fireclaw, who just sneered at the black assassin. "Why would you care about this? It's not like we'd do any visible damage to her. It'd be good for her in the end."

Swiftblade didn't react to the tom's words, instead just shrugged and lifted a forepaw to show off his claws as he daintily inspected them, replying to the ginger tom, "The prisoner is mine to care for. I decide what's best. I'll give her to you if I think she deserves it. For now-" he glanced over behind him at the obviously terrified she-cat, "...I think she's fine. Let's go 'paw." The tom let down his paw and walked away calmly, not sparing her or the patrol who stared with a mixture of confusion and anger at the departing tom a glance as he headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Springpaw panicked, desperately thrashing about underneath the toms’ paws. “Let go of me!” She cried, voice going high-pitched in terror as they maneuvered her into a crouch. Relief flashed through her when Swiftblade interrupted. She greatly preferred the one ForestClan who, it seemed, had no intentions of harming her unless she tried to escape or attack him, and seemingly had no desire to rape her. She bolted from the circle as soon as she was released, cowering behind Swiftblade.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Mon Jan 07, 2019 7:04 am

"You-" the tom purred, keeping his face rather pleasant despite her denial, "have no idea how happy it makes me to hear you say that." As though his words were a cue, two toms darted out at her and tackled her to the ground roughly, not caring if the prisoner sprained or scratched anything along the way. The patrol had a total of 3 toms plus the one she-cat who licked her lips, not looking at all opposed to the idea of a small rape with the enemy cat.

Meanwhile, Swiftblade had seen the whole thing from afar and by that point in time had sneakily landed in the tree right next to the group from above, and was going down the opposite side to avoid being seen. He was surprised the warriors were being so bold- it seemed that raping the leader's daughter would certainly lead to trouble. Perhaps they thought they'd keep it secret. Still, he reached the base without detection and went around to face the group, seeing them put his prisoner into a classic crouch, obviously planning to gang-rape the female.

"If anyone is going to rape her, it'll be me and only me. And I'm not in the mood and probably won't ever be," he growled, startling the cats and they swung their heads around to look at him. The black assassin couldn't tell if Springpaw was injured yet, but the clan warriors were a much bigger priority. "So let her go or I'll hunt you down one by one and rip out all of your claws, and maybe have fun with you too if I'm feeling it." The threat was enough to make the two toms get off the she-cat, and he nodded to her, indicating for her to come to his side.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:57 am

Her gaze darted from cat to cat to cat, the apprentice outnumbered (insert number here, I don’t know how many cats are in the patrol) to one. Easily frightened she might be, but completely naive she was not, and so she easily caught the implication in Fireclaw’s words. She bristled in fear, somehow having never considered that rape would be an option while she was here. “I-I’m going to say n-no.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Fireclaw laughed and stood, walking towards the apprentice calmly now. He had hoped she'd run- he had a thing for chasing down his prey and watching them struggle as they tried to get away, but he wasn't going to force her to run. That'd ruin the point.

"Hey there little apprentice," the tom let the words drip out of his mouth slyly as the rest of his patrol surrounded her, almost all of them wearing the same wicked smirk and blocking any potential escape. "Your clan has given us plain warriors quite the stress the past few moons. So many patrols, so much worry..." he licked his lips. "Don't you want to apologize for all that? Make us all feel a bit better?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Springpaw jumped a tail-length straight up into the air out of shock, letting out a shriek. Fur fluffing out until she looked like a ginormous fluffball, she stared at the patrol with wide eyes, fear returning now that she was no longer focused on the hunt.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:52 am

The group happened to be a border patrol on their way back to camp, and they went quiet when they stumbled upon the unaware she-cat, and the leader of the group - Fireclaw, smirked and whished his tail in a silent order, making the patrol surround the prisoner cat in complete silence before the tom let out an ear-splitting yowl. The toms, plus one she-cat, didn't react - instead they waited for the apprentice to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:39 am

(The thoughts don’t wanna flow. I’m probably too tired, for once.)

Blissfully- well, not so blissfully- entirely unaware of the group of ForestClan cats nearby, Springpaw’s full attention was focused on the trail of the mouse she was following. Her pawsteps were light as she slipped through the undergrowth, barely disturbing said undergrowth as she stalked her prey.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:35 am

(sounds good to me! just don't think too hard about it, i like to just let the thoughts flow however they wanna go at the time and see what happens. usually not bad to throw in surprises here and there)

Swiftblade took a few heaving breaths in a break once he landed on another tree, and took the time to glance down at his prisoner as she went through the woods, probably tracking the scent of some prey. "Stupid furball," he grumbled under his breath, though his ears pricked when he detected a group of Forestclan cats approaching their area. He didn't think too much of it- after all, making the little prisoner hunt for them was surely a good thing. Especially if she brought him back a squirrel, he loved squirrels.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:29 am

(My brain just keeps going ‘mrgh’ every time I try to think, so I’ll jyst go with the idea of her running into other ForestClan toms.)

She flinched back from his highly terrifying snarls, trying to shrink in on herself to make herself seem smaller. It took several long minutes before she managed to recover enough to pull herself to her paws and wander off to hunt. Sniffing the air, she followed the scent of a mouse, neck fur prickling uncomfortably at being in unfamiliar territory.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:25 am

( oh yea sorry, he threatened to break her legs if she tries to run away. and well it's up to you my dude, she can try to run anyway and ofc get caught one way or another and see how it goes for her, she can hunt and do terribly or hunt and impress my character, she can go hunting and get in trouble again like maybe she runs into some toms from my character's clan and they try to hurt her, or something entirely different. you choose!)
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:16 am

(I had to go back to see what he’d threatened her with because my memory sucks lmao. I... have honestly no idea what to make her do.)
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 am

The tom snarled. "I still want to get my training done. Hunt in this general vicinity where I'll be able to see you from the tree-tops, I have training to do. Remember what I said I'd do if you tried to run." He thrust a paw beneath her chin and pushed her head up to force her to look at him before snarling in her face, a few small amounts of spit landing on her fur as he did so, before letting her go and dashing up the tree.

(feel free to time skip it and describe how the hunt goes or have her try to run away or w/e, just put us in a new setting! i can do it too you don't have any ideas though (: )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:16 pm

She pinned her ears back, stifling a flinch. She couldn't help it, it was so high. Heights were utterly terrifying to her. "I-I can hunt well...," she said weakly, mumbling into the ground.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:05 pm

The tom watched from his branch above and sneered down at her once she reached the ground safely, her trembling legs obvious even from up above. "So that's the best Fernclan has to offer? The leader's daughter too, that just makes it even worse. That was pathetic, is there anything you're good for?" He lashed his tail impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:21 am

She swallowed but obediently dropped down to the next branch, having to take a minute to cling to it almost desperately and calm herself before she could move down to the next one. This turned out to be a pattern as she slowly made her way down the tree. When she finally reached the ground once more, she collapsed with relief, trembling.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:30 am

The tom jumped beside her so that his fur brushed against her comfortingly, just to calm her down so that she hopefully wouldn't kill herself. He frowned in concern as he looked at his captive clinging excessively to the branch. "Good, next one down," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:07 pm

Springpaw listened and slowly nodded, her trembling lessening only slightly. She looked down at the next branch, ears flattened and tail fur fluffed out. Steeling herself, she let go of the branch and jumped, flailing for a moment before she managed to grab hold of the next branch. She clung to it tightly, a little wild-eyed.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:18 pm

Swiftblade had no choice but to take on an attitude her rarely took: a gentle, guiding one that hopefully she would trust and listen to. He let his gaze softed as he looked her dead in the eye and let out a little shushing sound to quiet her down. "Hey, don't think about how high we are, just focus on the next branch down and we'll go jump by jump. I'll jump right beside you at the same, got it? And grab you if you slip." He nodded to the branch below them. "go."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:44 am

She looked up at him with wide green eyes, trembling from nose to tail. “T-Too h-high,” she whimpered.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:41 am

"'paw?" the assassin jumped to the same branch as her and gave her a mildly concerned look. "...don't get dizzy now, that's pretty dangerous." He got on his toes to get ready to catch the female is she lost balance. She was his responsibility, and he mentally kicked himself for bringing her up this high.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:05 am

She looked down reflexively and froze, eyes widening in fright at how far down the ground was. She let out a terrified squeak, barely registering the rest of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a stupid plan (Fire)   

Back to top Go down

This is a stupid plan (Fire)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next