From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cretaceous Extinction

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:14 pm

He considered her words for a moment before answering, "I liked the idea of wanting something i shouldn't" he told her, "plus, your the only female who didn't want me."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:10 pm

She was quiet for a moment before looking up in shock at his statement, she looked away briefly before she rubbed her snout against his softly, "I've learnt my lesson" She said softly, her tail lashing softly, "But... I can't help thinking of it... Why...? Why are you doing this? All the females in the pack and you choose me? I just... Don't understand" She questioned him softly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Lycan seemed surprised but not turned off by the female, he nuzzled her gently "She's not getting close to you while im in charge..." he tilted his head with a smirk, "and lets be clear, if i was to take you as a mate, there would be no letting you do anything" he smirked dominately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:03 pm

She closed her eyes softly before she sighed loudly, "The slightest mistake from one of them... I would punish them or make my mate do it.. I guess he was no better, he let me do it" She sighed, "I'm honestly surprised she didn't try to get to me sooner... I caused her little ones' deaths..." She admitted, "I let the power get to my head" She told him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 1:00 pm

Lycan raised his head in interest, "how?" he questioned, in interest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:52 pm

Fea let out a breath as she looked out with a blankness in her eyes, "I guess I deserve it..." she said quietly, "I was pretty ruthless with them while my mate was leader..." she admitted quietly, staying curled up with the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:48 pm

Lycan huffed, unimpressed by the pack, circling up around Fea protectively.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Fea cuddled up to him softly, licking his jaws softly before curling up comfortably, flinching slightly whenever another pack member would pass and Huss at her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:36 pm

Lycan laid his head over her pack, his body warm from the sun, he was paying particular attention to the female who he'd pinned, huffing grumpily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:34 pm

She rubbed herself along him softly before laying with him again, fussing over the male softly, trying to show her appreciation for the male.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:31 pm

Lycan laid in the shade and waited for her, unwilling to show her too much favouritism in front of the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:29 pm

The female looked up as he stood, slowly standing, keeping her weight off her right leg, she looked back to her old nest before limping after the male, using her arms to help her walk and keep off her injured leg.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Lycan stood suddenly, "come" he instructed her, eager to get out of the sun but not to leave her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 10:32 am

Fea returned his nuzzle softly, grooming the male anywhere she could reach, her tail flicking and draping over his softly, feeling safe with the male, protected from the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 10:30 am

Lycan nuzzled her leg gently trying to settle her, enjoying the grooming she was giving he made a low purring noise.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:35 am

Fea was hesitant before she laid with the male, softly grooming his neck, flinching as he sniffed her leg, "I'm sorry..." she said quietly to the male, "M-maybe I can still hunt" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:31 am

Lycan laid close to the female, sniffing at her leg and the gash, growling, his throat vibrating gently at the noise.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:26 am

Fea stayed close to the male, shuddering at his growl, she rubbed herself under the male, grooming him softly, flexing her hand claws slightly and she winced, after all the attacks she had that day, it was a shock she could even stand let alone walk, her right leg had a large gash along the length of it.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:22 am

Lycan considered hurting the female further but knew this would be an issue for hunting, so eventually let her go with only a small ankle injury. He then looked to the submissive female growling affectionately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:18 am

Fea trembled and whined as she had been wounded even worse than before, curled up in an attempt to protect herself, flinching as she heard the large male, she slowly looked up, seeing her attacker pinned and giving pleading chirps, Fea slowly rose up, sticking low and she rubbed against the male thankfully, unsure at why he was doing this, but she wouldn't ask, just thankful she had a protector of sorts.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:14 am

Lycan stood at the commotion and ran over to the females quickly, he roared at the female but instead of leaving it as a warning, he abruptly pinned the dominant female to the ground with his large toe-claw. Looking at the submissive female expectedly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:10 am

One of the more dominant females in the pack grew agitated that the alpha was giving his attention to the mongrel female, she stalked up toward the injured female and screeched, pouncing on her and clawing at the weaker female, ignoring her pained cries as she bit at her arms and claws, the stronger female trying to mame and mangle the other.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:05 am

Lycan continued to watch her, despite the attention he was receiving from some of the females, he didn't stop observing her, which seemed to annoy the pack.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 8:01 am

She quickly retreated back to her old nest once he had turned, she curled around the nest and she began cleaning herself up, since her mate had been killed she hadn't really taken care of herself, letting her skin and feathers get filthy, she glanced up toward the leader often but wouldn't hold his gaze long, worried she would do something wrong.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 EmptyFri Oct 26, 2018 7:57 am

Lycan allowed the affectionate licks for a few moments before he backed off, returning to the shade, this time, his eyes on her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cretaceous Extinction   The Cretaceous Extinction - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cretaceous Extinction
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next