From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Griffins [Kitten]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 12:43 pm

The alpha growled out in pleasure as he bucked his hips, feeling the omega sucking on him, he panted and licked the other out fairly roughly, panting and continuing to let out calls, a large knot swelling at the base of his cock.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:53 am

Soon enough, Yuka opened his beak and took his father into his mouth. Taking as much as he could before having to pull back. He groaned and bobbed his head along his member. Sucking him off while his father continued to eat him out. Loving the way his warm tongue dove into him. It drove him insane.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:49 am

The large alpha growled out in pleasure as he bucked his hips, holding the omega's hips down as he licked him out, letting the other sit on his face, he opened his beak as much as he could as he licked out the omega, his length growing harder as his son was licking and nuzzling it.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:45 am

((I'm still sorry to hear about that. :c ))

Yuka chirped as he was moved over his father. Allowing the griffin to eat him out once more. To return the pleasure, he started to lick and nuzzle at his member. Hoping he would enjoy the pleasure that was given to him. He moved his hips back against his beak, still working his tongue against his member.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:34 am

(Not the first cat I've lost sadly... Its always the cuddly ones, we still have his mom I guess, but we don't know how she's gonna fare in the winter by herself.. We live on a farm and the cats don't live inside like we used to do)

The alpha pulled away for a moment, huffing and clacking his beak loudly, he laid on his back and pulled his son over him, pushing his tongue back into his son and licking him out, letting out deep purrs and calls to the other.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:29 am

((Aw.. I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope things get better. Sad and it's okay, I don't mind waiting.))

Yuka purred and shifted as the alpha lapped at his entrance. Shuddering once he pushed his tongue into him. Tail flicking lightly as he rocked his hips back. Allowing his father to eat him out. Loving the attention he was receiving. He continued to rock his hips back against his father's beak, desperate for more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2018 2:14 am

(Sorry had to go bury one of my cats...)

The large alpha inched closer to the omega, placing a paw on his back and holding him down as he continued licking him, pushing his tongue into the other, his tail lashing about as he licked him out hard and deep, purring and growling as he closed his eyes, taking in the omega's heat scent.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:40 pm

The omega squeaked as the alpha trailed a lick over his entrance. His tail flicked, hips wiggling in an attempt to entice the alpha. He was worried about his father mating him. Hoping he would be ready if he ever agreed to have him mate him. His beak clacked, wanting his father to lick him out until he reached release.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:21 pm

The large alpha moved toward his son, clacking his beak softly as he trailed a soft lick over the other's entrance, continuing to let out calls and displaying for him, he wanted the other ready for him, not wanting to rush him too much, his tail lashing about as he kept an eye on the omega.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:18 pm

Yuka watched his mating display, shifting around in an attempt to please his heat. Rocking his hips as he rolled around a bit. He was leaking slick, body ready for an alpha to mate him. His tail lashed, shifting up from instinct. Presenting himself to his father, hoping he would respect his boundaries as well. But knew this was where he would get bred for the first time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:10 pm

Esben rose up, his wings staying spread out to show off his size, he clacked his beak and gave calls to the omega, trying anything to show off to the omega and court him, stretching his neck out and he ruffled his feathers, giving deep calls to the omega, circling around him and rubbing against him softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 11:03 pm

Yuka rolled around in the nest. He shifted up and noticed his father. He could see his large length from where he was. Shocked his father was so big. How was that going to even fit inside of him. His fur ruffled up slightly getting in frog poses as he whined. Wanting his heat to be relieved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:58 pm

He raised his head as he caught a wiff of his son's heat scent, wanting to just jump him now, but he was trying to be patient, though his large length could be seen growing hard from the scent, his tail lashing about and feathers ruffling, showing off his size more to the omega, stretching his wings out lightly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:54 pm

The omega closed his eyes and listened to the alpha. After a while of laying there, he started to realize his heat was coming in. He shifted and ruffled up his feathers and fur. Hating that he was starting his heat. Why couldn't he just have had his heat a week ago? Then he would be able to not worry about it right now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:49 pm

The alpha laid his head down and let out a long breath, his ears back, wishing his mates were there, "I loved your mother the most..." He said quietly, "I hated when he went but... I was glad he was the first to go and went the quickest... He didn't suffer much... Like the others.." He sighed loudly, curling up tightly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:45 pm

Yuka didn't really want to have his father mate him during his heat cycle. His previous mate had accepted his boundaries and would only lick him out until he reached orgasm. His tail laahed, realizing his heat would start up. Since he hasn't started since last month, this should be fun. He stretched out, rolling onto his side. Sighing and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:39 pm

He glanced to his son and sighed, his ears twitching, "Wait" He said blandly, "You'll eventually go into heat and when you're ready, I'll help" He said, despite wanting to make the omega his, but he wasn't going to rush him much more than he already had, the alpha seeming more distant now.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:32 pm

Yuka watched his father, shifting so he could settle down completely. Wanting to get comfortable, since this was his new home. "Yeah, I remember being here when I was younger. He was also one of the adventurous. He remembered getting lost in the cave system that had been partially blocked off. His fatherhad to come find him and bring him back to the nest. "What're we going to do?" He questioned, shifting so he could lay on his back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:24 pm

"Make the nest your own, settle in" He said as he laid near the entrance to the roomy cave, his trio of original mates had chosen the large cave and made a nest large enough for the three omegas and their alpha when he chose to lay with them, the nest had high walls for when hatchlings began moving about, "Do you remember when you were younger? Playing here?" He asked lightly as he stared sadly out toward where he had buried his mate and other children.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:18 pm

The omega took a second to look at his dead mate, swallowing back any tears that threatened to fall. He closed his eyes and spread his wings. Finally taking to the skies and flying to the nest he had hatched in. Landing, he sat down on his hunches. "Now what?" He questioned, shifting his wings so they were comfortable against his sides. Wanting to settle down, but couldn't with what had happened.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:12 pm

The male let out a snarl as he felt claws across his cheek, his ears pinning and he growled deeply, glaring toward his son, "Back to the nest" He grunted, giving the other a light shove, spreading his wings and flying back toward their home nest, the nest the other had hatched in.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Yuka growled and swiped at his father, catching his tallens across his cheek. But he knew the alpha would continue to bug him until he got up. Nuzzling his mate's beak in a last goodbye, he stood and lashed his tail. "So? Are we going?" He grumbled. Waiting for the griffin to go, hating that all of this had happened. "There is no way im letting you breed with me." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:59 pm

"You know as well as me, that our bloodline will be stronger this way" He said, frowning and giving the omega a bit of a rough shove, "I'm not losing anymore family to something I cant protect them from" He growled, his tail lashing, "Lets go, now Yuka" He nipped at the other, "You'll understand someday" He frowned heavily, Esben was just a hurt alpha, after losing three mates in such a short time and all the young from them but one, his heart was in the right place, but his brain wasn't.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 9:54 pm

"But why me? Couldn't you find a different mate to be with?" He snapped, remaining close to his dead mate. "I'm not leaving yet, I'm going to be here for a while," he replied in a growl. Beak snapping at his father's own, not liking that he was preening him. He didn't want to have his father become his mate. Nor did he want to have him mate him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 22, 2018 8:59 pm

Esben growled as he backed off the omega, frowning and he followed the omega down, growling as he watched the omega, "It would have happened eventually anyway" He stated blandly, "Its time to go Yuka" He said flatly, walking toward the omega and nudging him softly, nipping lightly and preening the other's feathers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Griffins [Kitten]   Lost Griffins [Kitten] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Griffins [Kitten]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: