From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:58 pm

Jamie nodded, looking down towards the little girl. "Yeah, she reeks of weed," he responded. Watching as they drove to the mall, refusing to let the child go. When Damien mentioned his parents, he could only sigh. "I don't know, I'll try to talk to them later. I'm afraid to keep it behind their backs, only to get kicked out of the house," he said. It would suck for him to be out on the streets, especially with a baby. "Though, I'm sure they'll support us no matter what. Hopefully.." He said, trailing off so he could continue to watch the road. He always got paranoid and would always stare at the road whenever someone was driving. It was just how he was. He heard soft whimpers and looked down towards the baby, watching as she made grabby hands towards the alpha. "Little Briana wants to see her daddy," he cooed sweetly. He was going to have fun calling his mate daddy. "But he's driving, sweetheart. Wait until we're parked," he assured.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:51 pm

The alpha gave a soft nod, letting out a breath and finally composing himself, he straightened himself out, helping the omega back into the other seat, "I'll stop and pick up some formula for her and a crib, some clothes too, hate to say it, but she fuckin stinks from that idiot" He sighed, buckling in and he started the car, backing out and driving toward the mall to go to the baby store in the same parking lot, "After we have her settled we can go pick out everything else for her" He said as he drove, "Fuck Jamie... What will your parents say? I already got you pregnant and now we have Briana.." He let out an exasperated groan.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:45 pm

The omega continued to purr happily, pleased to hear that his alpha liked the name. Excitement started to build in his chest, gazing down at the small baby in his arms. "With all the drugs he's done, I'm surprised she wasn't a stillborn.." He responded, watching the small girl grizzle and coo. Babies were so cute, especially the noises they made. "Everyone makes mistakes, Damien. You're changing, and that's all that matters. She's also alive and seemingly well, so everything's okay.." He assured. Hating that his alpha started to grow upset. He moved his head instinctively to nuzzle his shoulder. Raising the volume of his purr, trying to calm his mate down. He looked down, noticing Briana was moving her little hands up to touch his face, trying to comfort her father. He could only smile, heart warming up from the sight. "Now let's go home, who knows when it was the last time she's eaten?" He hummed. Leaning up to kiss at his neck sweetly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:35 pm

Damien watched the infant as ge heard the name, "Briana... I like it" He murmured softly, nuzzling his mate, "Our Briana" He said softly to the other, letting out a content rumble as he held him close, "No wonder she's so small... The fuckin idiot probably got her hooked on drugs before she was even born" He grunted, the alpha couldn't help letting out a deep growl before his face dropped, he let out a whine, "I should have been there... To stop it... Instead of fucking around to ease my own pain... I probably caused her so much pain.." He whined, unable to stop a couple tears from rolling down his face, sucking in a breath as he felt tiny hands on his face, the alpha watching Briana reaching for his face, almost as if she was trying to comfort the large alpha.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 11:06 pm

Jamie frowned, what should they name her? He looked down toward the two month old infant, trying to think of a name for her. "How about Briana?" He asked, looking up to the alpha. Wanting to hear what he thought about the name. He continued to purr, which kept the sleeping baby at ease. It also showed how content he was, excited to have a baby in his arms. Of course, he would treat the girl like his own.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 10:24 pm

The alpha couldn't help letting out a soft rumble and shivering softly at the thought of the other's eventual swollen belly, he let out a breath and glanced to the now sleeping two month old, "So... What should we name her then? I doubt she even has one" He murmured, stroking the infant's head gently.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:33 pm

"She's our responsibility now. That crackpot could hardly take care of her, and so she now belongs to us." He murmured, nearly jumping in surprise as the alpha pulled him close. Returning the nuzzle, trying to soothe him. "It's okay, Damien. Besides, I don't mind staying home. Before you know it, I'm going to be swollen with our own child. I'm going to have to drop out sooner or later. I can take care of her, I promise. Besides, this'll give me a good start to taking care of our own child," he insisted. "you need to graduate. You're the alpha, you can get a better job if you graduate.." Jamie murmured, moving his head up to kiss his face lovingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:28 pm

The alpha was hesitant before shifting his seat back, pulling his mate and the baby close, holding them to him, nuzzling his mate softly, letting out a long breath, "I'll stay at home with her while you go to school, you shouldn't have to drop out because of my stupidity" He sighed, hanging his head, "You don't have to take care of her" He murmurded.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Jamie looked down toward the infant, making sure she was safe in his arms. He remained silent for a while, trying to figure out what they were going to do. When he was finally spoken to, it took him at least a minute to register what he was saying. "Huh? Oh.. It's okay, we can take care of her. We.. Just need to work out how we're going to do this," he murmured. He was also worried about what the omega might do. He looked so dull and out of it. What if he decides to find out where they live? Then what? He shuddered at the thought and continued to purr for the baby. Whom of which was responding with a few happy grizzles.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:13 pm

Damien followed his mate out, grabbing some food and paying for it for his mate, knowing he had really wanted it, the alpha paced outside the car after setting the bag of food inside, he was trying to calm himself before getting in and driving, when he finally calmed enough to get in, he was still trembling with rage, digging his nails into the steering wheel, "Fuck" The alpha growled, when he remembered his mate and the little infant, he glanced over slightly, letting out a shaky breath, "Sorry Jamie... I really fucked up this time" He sighed loudly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 7:08 pm

Jamie watched as Damien held the little infant. He loosened up a bit as the alpha finally brought the baby close. He could hear the soft giggles and grizzles that left the little girl. He could tell the little girl meant something to him, because he was showing signs of protectiveness. He glared at the omega before them, obviously a bit irritated that he even allowed the girl to be abused like this. "Some mother you are.." He growled, holding the little girl close to his chest. He could hear the baby whimper, instantly starting to purr once more.

When he was told they were leaving, he nearly whined. He wanted Chinese, he was so hungry. He held the baby close with one arm, pulling out his wallet. As they passed one of the waitstaff, he handed them a five. Apologizing for being a waste of time, and to also pay for the water he drank. Leaving the building, he got into their car and sat down. As he held the baby, he thought about everything. Even though it was his senior year, he had to drop out. They had a baby now, he couldn't ho to school and all that while taking care of a baby. A sigh left him, still holding the small child close.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:56 pm

Damien was about to rush out after his omega before watching him come back, he was hesitant at first before he slowly took the two month old into his arms, his emotions were all over the place, rage, fear, caution, but what showed last, love, the alpha gave in finally, holding the small infant close and he nuzzled it, shooting a glare toward the infant's mother, "You cant seriously be letting her live like this" He growled dangerously, the infant was a very rare female omega, now a days most females were only betas or alphas, Damien instantly becoming protective of the infant.

"Well I've been trying to get you to take the damn thing, You're hard to get a hold of when you arent have horny" The omega grunted, glaring toward the alpha.

Damien had to hand the infant back to Jamie before he did something bad, "You, don't exhist, You're gone, done, dead" Damien snarled deeply, standing, "Jamie, we're going, we have priorities" Damien couldn't help snapping lightly, trying to contain himself.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:43 pm

Jamie blinked in shock as he omega said he left the baby in the car. He gave off a noise, of course he was starting to worry. He was pregnant after all, and all of his motherly instincts were starting to arise. Who leaves a baby in the car? The poor thing could die if left unattended. He squeezed his hand, snatching the keys that were placed on the table by the other omega. He'll go get the baby, because it was going to bug him if the baby was left out in the car any longer. When he released his hand, he got up from the table and rushed out to find the car. After clicking the unlock button a million times, he found the car. Of course, it was a mess of drugs. How the hell did this omega not get caught by the police? When he found the baby, he stiffened at the sight of it crying. He gave off soft coos and purrs, doing his best to get the infant to calm down. And of course, it worked perfectly. Jamie continued to purr, taking the baby out of the seat it was in. While purring, he walked back into the restaurant. He placed the keys back down and gave Damien the small baby so he could look at them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:34 pm

As the omega sat down, Damien couldn't help letting out a low growl, "Where is it?" The alpha questioned, a bit aggressively, but by the state of the omega, Damien became worried, he gripped his mate's hand softly, trying to stay calm.

"In the car" The omega said blandly, the omega flinching back as Damien slammed his free fist on ghe counter.

"What the fuck do you mean in the car? You fucking idiot you should have brought the little one in" Damien snapped harshly, he would have jumped up to get the baby is he hadn't been holding his mate's hand.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Jamie shook his head, looking over to the alpha beside him. He was about to open his mouth and protest against the alpha, but kept his mouth shut and focused on twirling his fingers around the glass cup he had before him. When he looked up, he noticed the omega was making his way towards them. Of course, he kept his gaze averted, not wanting to cause any trouble. He could tell the alpha beside him was tensing up, so he instantly moved a hand and pressed it against his thigh, giving it a comforting squeeze. Trying his best to calm him down, not wanting him to go into an upset fit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:19 pm

He twitched slightly as he felt his mate's touch, trembling lightly before he sighed and followed him inside, sitting beside him after texting the other omega, he leaned his head in his hands with his elbows on the table, "Jamie... I cant... I cant see this kid... It may be mine but... But its not yours..." The alpha gave a small whine, sucking in a breath, it took another ten or so minutes before Damien smelt the other omega's scent, he glanced up, looking utterly shocked as he saw the omega, he looked like a complete mess, clearly very into the drugs, the alpha clenched his jaw, trying not to fly into a rage at the state of an old friend.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:12 pm

Jamie watched as Damien paced about, obviously under a bit of stress. The omega squirmed, stepping over to try and soothe him. "Damien, just tell him to met us here. Okay? I won't mind," he insisted. "Besides, you used to like him. Didn't you? And that baby is yours, you have every right to see it.." He said, moving a hand over to grab and squeeze the others own. "Just calm down, everything'll be okay.." He murmured, letting him go so he could walk into the restaurant. He got them a table and went to go sit. Jamie was worried about the alpha leaving him because the other had his baby. Then what? He shifted back and got himself some water as his drink. Not really in the mood for anything else.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 6:05 pm

The alpha was quiet and distant as he drove himself and the omega to the restaurant, a heavy frown across his face, once parked he got out of the car, running a hand through his hair and he sighed loudly, "Maybe I should tell him to meet up... Or play it off as a wrong number.." He mumbled mostly to himself, pacing by the car, lost in his thoughts as he rambled on and on, he stared at his phone and frowned, sighing and growling out, running his hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:57 pm

Jamie looked over to the alpha as he stood up. When he unlocked his phone, he instantly knew that he read the messages that were on his phone. What did he think of them? He wasn't sure. He shifted up and got dressed. "I'm sure I can hold it down. I'm starving.." He responded, fixing himself up and following after the alpha. Would the omega bring the baby? If so, how would things play out from there. He shifted close to his alpha, checking his wallet to make sure there was enough money. The omega wasn't going to let Damien pay for all of their meal. The poor alpha just bought things for him. He wasn't going to let him keep spending his money.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:48 pm

"If you feel like you can hold it down, I'm more than happy to take you to a good spot" He said, smiling softly toward the other, "Let me just check what is in my account to be sure" He said as he grabbed his phone, unlocking it and as the messages from the other omega came up, he read through them and he at first looked utterly shocked before he frowned deeply, "Lets just go" He muttered, trying to hold himself together for his omega's sake.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 07, 2018 5:30 pm

Jamie thought for a moment, unsure of where he wanted to go. Anywhere sounded good, but it was hard to decide. He gave a soft noise as fingers brushed over his stomach, smiling at the gentleness. He never thought this alpha would become so gentle, but here he was. A content purr left him, wondering how he would act toward their children. That made him excited, hoping the other would love them. "How about Chinese? Is there any Chinese restaurants around here?" He asked, looking over his shoulder to his mate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 27, 2018 6:14 am

"I'm content going anywhere you want" He said as he held his mate close, smiling and nuzzling him softly, kissing at his mark softly, even stroking his stomach softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 1:01 am

The omega nodded and moved to change into some clothes. "Where would you like to go?" He asked. Fixing his long hair, deciding to put it up so it was out of his face. "I'd be fine with going anywhere, since I'm so hungry and all," he murmured. Walking over to where Damien was, settling down against his body.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:56 am

"We can go for something to eat, I'll text him when we get there to meet us" He said, standing and following him, just wanting to spend time with his omega, giving him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 25, 2018 12:31 am

Jamie could only laugh at his words. "Yeah, you're lucky you couldn't knot me. I would have dragged the both of us to this bathroom.." he mused. Keeping his head down on the toilet seat. Wanting to sit there for a while longer, just in case anything else came up. His tail flicked beside him, moving to stand up when he was finished. "What do you want to do now? You can call that omega.." he suggested, wanting to go out to eat. But he was also worried about what his alpha would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next