viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:47 pm

The omega raised an eyebrow, surprised he wasn't wanting to hurt an omega. Of course, despite hating his ass, he wanted to thank him in some way. So, he simply just moved forward and pressed a kiss against his cheek. Quietly thanking him for saving his sorry ass. Pulling away, he walked out of the bathroom and to his next and final class. As he sat in the room, he realized why the alpha wanted to get at him. He was starting his heat soon, and could smell the sweetness. A groan left him as he realized his scent blocker was at home, he felt absolutely pissed. Not only was he at school without his scent blocker, but he could have a random alpha jump him. He focused in on his work, trying not to think about his preheat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:39 pm

"Not this time, this was a freebe, I've been wanting to beat the shit out of him anyway" He shrugged, "Saw him walk in here and took my chance, didn't want to jump him when he had a hold on you, I may try to kill other alphas a lot, or do stuoid want shit, but I'm not about to hurt or mame an omega" He said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:36 pm

Jamie kept his body pressed against the door, not wanting to see that two alphas were trying to fight for him. When he heard Damien's voice, he could only feel a sense of relief flood through him. "Despite you being an asshole, you saved me. So I really appreciate that," he said. Tail moving to curl around him as he opened the door, grabbing his clothes so he could slide them back on. "I bet you're wanting something in return?" He questioned. Fixing his hair once he was settled back in his clothing. Of course, he did nothing to hide his trembling, the attacking alpha just surprised him so much.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Loud snarls and yelps could be heard seconds after the omega closed the door, the attacking alpha slumped to the floor and a low grunt could be heard, Damien knocked on the door lightly, "Here's you're clothes" He huffed, having gathered the omega's clothing, "He's out cold" He grunted, the large alpha partially shifted into a bear.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:43 pm

Jamie had gone through all his classes, each one made him want to smash his fists into someone's face. Every alpha was eyeballing him and wanting him as their omega. Of course, he always refused them and went on his merry way. As he went to go use the bathroom, he stood and washed his hands, making sure he was finished before he left. A squeak left him as hands grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the wall. He kicked and thrashed, desperate to get free. But the alpha just held him against the wall, stripping him and making sure they were both naked. "No omega never tells me no. You're going to listen to me, little kitten. Because once I'm done with you, you're going to want this knot stuffing your ass," he growled. Jamie cried out in panic, kicking as hard as he could, finally pushing him back. Just enough so he could flee into a stall, holding himself there. Why was thus alpha going insane? He didn't understand why. He spat words at him as the alpha tried to break down the door. He was thankful for the stall being a huge door. It didn't have a bottom for him to crawl under. He hoped someone would stop this deranged being.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:27 am

The alpha grunted and rolled his eyes as he listened to the omega, snorting as class was finally over, he spread out his wings and flew out the window instead of the door like everyone else, the alpha headed for the gym, working out with the coach, wrestling and boxing with the other alpha, walking out of the showers after a while once hew as done working out.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:17 am

"I'll make sure to douse my mouth in salt so all you taste is your tastebuds dying," he responded in a bitter tone. "That's because you have a bad taste in choosing someone." Jamie grunted. Sitting down and facing away from the alpha. The class was still to go on for another fifteen minutes or so, but he didn't want to do anything else with the alpha. Of course, the teacher just had to say something. "You should try submitting, I'm sure you'll understand why it feels so good," the teacher said. Causing a groan to leave his lips. "I'd rather not have his sad knot up my ass, thank you. Is save it for someone who actually knows how to be an alpha," he responded sharply. Slumping back and working on other things at his desk. Not caring if he hurt the alpha by his words.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:12 am

"Eat something sweet for me, the. I'll taste it tomorrow" He said slyly, standing and he pulled his pants back up, "You're probably tasting that beta I had earlier anyway" He snickered, shifting to his silvery white eagle form and he perched on the back of a chair.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:08 am

Jamie nearly choked as the alpha grabbed his head, holding him in place as he was forced to take his cum. Ears moving back at the bitter taste, wanting to pull back and spit it out. But he was forced to sit there and swallow the cum. When he swallowed it, he pulled back and coughed. Sputtering up a bit as he felt it run down his jaw. "You need to eat more ticking sugar. No wonder no one probably likes your dick," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:03 am

The alpha growled out, holding the omega's hair as he came, bucking his hips as he worked to make the omega swallow his cum.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:59 am

The omega wished he would stop stroking his ear. Wanting it to be left alone, hating how it was messed with. His tail flicked, still sucking and stroking his cock. Soon enough, he moved his hand lower to fondle his balls. Head moving down to take more of his dick into his mouth. He could taste the precum, just wanting to gag and pull back. But he continued to push forward to get through this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:49 am

The alpha let out pleasured groans, continuing to stroke the other's ear, trying to at least give him something as a reward of sorts, bucking his hips, precum dribbling from his cock as his climax neared.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:40 am

The feline nearly flinched as a hand moved to press against his head. Holding onto his head and hair. What surprised him the most was when fingers brushed and stroked at his ears. Which would lightly flick and swivel away from the touch. He continued to bob his head, pumping his cock. Hoping he would cum and this would be over. His gaze shifted to the side when an omega was pushed onto the ground and fucked. At least he wasn't that omega, because he would have torn that man to bits.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:31 am

The alpha let out low groans as he placed a hand lightly on the omega's head, tangling his fingers within his hair lightly and even stroking his ear softly, the shape shifter growled out in pleasure as he gave light bucks of his hips, holding the omega's hair softly, letting him move as he wished.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:57 am

The werecat rolled his eyes and continued sucking his member. Bobbing his head slowly as he stroked his cock. This alpha will go through him and want another omega. He wasn't special, he was just like every other omega. He closed his eyes, still stroking and sucking at his length. His ear flicked as the teacher started to talk, ignoring him as he worked. He just wanted to get this done with, so he didn't want to pause.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:43 am

The large alpha let out a pleased breath as he felt the other's mouth wrap around his cock, "Yeah... Thats it" He muttered, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 am

Jamie gave off a growl, ears moving back against his head. "Sure, I would really like to see you try. You will never get me to where I'm fully submitting to you," he growled. Wanting to dig his teeth into his member. A growl nearly left his lips once the other told him to use his hands. He just wanted this hour to be over. He wanted to go take this class off his schedule. Moving a hand up, he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock. Stroking at it as he finally took him into his mouth. Looking down so he didn't have to look at his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:44 pm

"I'll tame that little fire of yours, believe me" He cooed and grinned, licking his lips as he watched him, shivering slightly as he felt him kissing and licking at his cock, "That's it, try adding your hand too" He cooed, the alpha almost mellowing out as he relaxed back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:22 am

Jamie scoffed and flattened his ears, just thinking about how he wanted to tear off his dick. "I just want you to know now that you're not going to get to me like you can other omegas. This ass is not for you, and never will be used by you." He will call in sick if he had to even do anything like that with the alpha. Or he could just say something was wrong with him to where he couldn't have the alpha fuck him. Watching his cock, he soon moved to press his lips against the base. Kissing and carefully licking his member. Of course, he didn't know if he was doing well or not. So he could only just wing it and see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:09 am

"I do omegas whenever I can, no point to a mate when theres usually one better" He grinned, watching closely as his cock sprang free as his pants slid down, the alpha looked much bigger than the others in the room, his cock twitching visibly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:02 am

Looking around, he noticed omegas were pleasing their alpha partners. Some were sucking their alpha off, while others took matters into their own hands and are riding them. Grumbling, Jamie moved himself down and decided to suck him off. There was no way he was letting this alpha fuck him. He would fight him until his own death if he were to ever have to do such a thing. Sighing, he unzipped his pants and slid them down. "I shouldn't even be doing this with you. Don't you have a mate? Or do you prefer to have gangbangs in bathrooms?" He questioned. With his decently large ears, he heard what they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:58 am

"Look around, see what the others are doing, do a good job today, and I'll do good for you tomorrow" He cooed slyly, letting the omega go, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:54 am

Jamie thought he would finally be left alone, but his hopes came crashing down when he was grabbed and pulled over to the alpha. "You piece of shit," he spat. He was just about to punch him when the teacher noticed his behavior and scolded him for being so wild. He growled and huffed, slumping down and glaring at the shapeshifter. "Okay, smartass, what am I supposed to be doing? I've never done a single thing like this." The werecat huffed, hand moving up to fix his hair. Tugging at it and making sure it was nice and neat. It was dark and long, which he kept pulled back in a hair tie. He inherited his hair from his mother, whom of which was proud to see her beautiful omega have some of her traits.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:47 am

"Your choice if you dont want to do anything" He began, "But this is one class I wont fail" He growled, reaching for the omega and yanking him close, grinning playfully.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:41 am

"No, I heard myself talking about shoving your balls up your own ass," he shot back. He knew there would be no way to get out of this, so he had to just push through this hour. He would be able to leave at the end of the day and probably ask the principal to get him out of this class. "I don't know, but I'd rather not touch you at all. I like my reputation, thanks." Jamie grumbled, moving a leg up to rest it on the other. "I like not having a mate, I don't want to be in this class." Why was this boy so intent on getting to him? He didn't want anything to do with him and that was final.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next