From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:51 am

A groan left him at the nickname. His abdomen tight and warm already, but that nickname nearly sent him over the edge. Moans continued to leave his lips as the alpha thrusted roughly into him. Craving the rough smacking sounds that sounded throughout the room. His legs twitched and kicked, rocking himself back in an attempt to reach his orgasm. "I want you to knot me. I want to feel your warm cum fill me. I want you to knot me so many times to where I'm leaking," he breathed. Body tensing as he reached his own orgasm. Mewling as he coated his stomach in white. "Alpha.. Daddy.. Oh god.." He whined. Hoping he liked the nickname he gave him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:45 am

"You asked for it, kitten" He cooed in the other's ear as he immediately sped his thrusts up, gripping tightly onto his omega and growling out loudly in pleasure, shifting his hips down so he could thrust deeper into the omega, groaning out loudly as he felt his knot beginning to swell, "Keep begging kitten..." He groaned out, kissing along the omega's body as he gave rough thrusts into him.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:39 am

Jamie shuddered as the alpha quickly got out of his clothes and pulled their hips together. A mewl left him once Damien pushed into him. Of course, there was a bit of pain from being stretched. He didn't expect him to be so big, but he loved how he was filled. He hoped he could be ready for his knot, since that was larger than his cock was. He moaned into his lips, body tensing as he thrusted slowly into him. "Fuck.. Fuck! So big," he whined. Jamie was still glad he produced a lot of slick, or else it would have been really painful. "Alpha, harder.. Please," he panted. Pulling back for air after the kisses. Hips shuddering as he continued to thrust into him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:26 am

The alpha practically ripped his own pants and boxers off as he breathed in the omega's scent, he luckily didnt need to stroke himself to get hard as he pulled the omega's hips back to meet his own as he pushed into him, kissing the omega roughly as he gave soft thrusts into him, groaning and growling out loudly in pleasure, shivering as he gave slow thrusts to allow him to get used to his size, knowing first time omegas sometimes had problems with his size.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:21 am

When the alpha finally joined him, he grabbed onto him and pulled him close. Panting softly as he bucked his hips against his own, loving the pleasurable sparks that coursed through him. Purring and loving the kisses that were pressed against his neck, loving how their scent was mingling and remaining on one another. A whine nearly left him as Damien pulled back, shifting up on his elbows as he watched him. Grabbing for his shirt, holding it as he breathed in his scent. Loving the musky, sweet scent his alpha produced. He squirmed to help the alpha ease him out of his own clothing. His own pants soaked with slick. He was glad he didn't have to worry about what his mother did. He would have a trouble getting wet, which he would need lube. Jamie had the opposite problem. He produced a lot of slick, but at least he was slicked up and ready for his alpha. A groan left him when the alpha lapped at his entrance, licking up the slick he produced. "Fuck.. Fuck.. Alpha, please. I need you badly," he whined. Grinding and rocking his hips back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:12 am

The alpha flicked the door locked to the specific room they were in, the alpha gave the omega his space to make a nest before coming into the nest when the omega welcomed him, he pulled the omega close, kissing at his neck and grabbing at his ass, grinding against him softly, working to get his scent on the omega before he pulled back, removing his own shirt and he softly laid it in the omega's nest, letting him have the shirt before he knelt down, removing the omega's clothing and letti g out a lustful growl as he lapped up some of the omega's slick, goose bumps littering his skin as he breathed in the omega's scent, panting heavily.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 3:06 am

The omega purred happily at that. He wanted to see what beautiful animals he could become. He held onto him, glad he was helping him back home. Once they were at his house, he allowed Damien to bring him inside. He slid off of him and thanked him with a few gentle kisses. He quickly rushed to make a nest, finding a spot he liked and made one. He made sure it was comfortable before climbing into it. Relieved to be back in his home, just wanting to lay there and rest. But he shifted up and allowed the alpha to come into his nest. "Alpha, please, please.. I need your knot so badly," he whined. Hoping to entice him by whining and wiggling his hips. Eager to have his heat sated.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:59 am

"I'll make sure you're stated before I go buy you another" He nickered, nudging the other up onto his back to help before trotting on out of the alley, he tossed his head lightly as he stepped up to a canter then a speedy gallop, heading toward the omega's home, "I'll show you whatever animal you want after you're settled" He nickered, trotting up toward the omega's door, he shifted back to his human form, piggybacking the omega inside, letting out a low rumble.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:53 am

A purr continued to rumble as the alpha nuzzled his neck and scented him. "Yeah, I do. I'm still in heat, so I'm worried something bad would happen," he lost his scent blocker when he was looking for his music. Oh well, Damien was going to take good care of him tonight. He was a bit excited, since he's never taken an alpha knot. But he heard that it was extremely pleasurable and relieving while in heat. So he hoped that was true. He cooed and stroked his muzzle, "the animals you can shift into are so pretty," he crooned. Soon climbing up onto his back, holding onto him as they started off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:49 am

The alpha nuzzled the omega and rubbed his scent on him a bit, holding him close, "Okay" He murmured softly, standing and he helped the omega up, "I assume you want to be home fast?" He questioned a bit playfully, shifting into a large horse, letting out a snort and nuzzling the omega softly, stamping a hoof lightly and squirming a little.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:45 am

Jamie smiled as Damien shifted back into his human form, allowing him to be pulled close. A soft purr rumbling in his chest in an attempt to comfort him. Stroking and rubbing at his back, hoping to calm him down. "I'll help you, I promise," he said as he squeezed him gently. Moving his head so he could nuzzle at his neck. He was doing the first thing he could think of, rubbing his scent on him. Wanting to leave his scent so people would know he belonged to him. "And let's take this easy, let's go back to my place.." He wanted relief from his heat. And he wanted to give his mate pleasure and show him how good he would be to him. Hopefully he wouldn't cheat and fuck anyone like he's been doing.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:35 am

The alpha twitched his ears as he listened to the omega, he looked up as his face was grabbed by the omega, he shifted to his human form, snaking his arms around the omega and pulling him close, nuzzling his face to the omega's neck, "I want to be whole again... Normal... Back to the way I was.." He gave a small whimper, "Please Jamie... I need you to make me... Me again" He whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:29 am

Jamie frowned as the alpha backed off and sat down. He shifted back up and carefully made his way over. "My mother told me that the first person you love is always the perfect mate. He shifted back into his human form and sat down in front of him. He scooted over so his body was pressed against the lion's own, not wanting to pull away from him. "Than I'll help you along. It's what a mate does, they help you. I can make you whole again, and you will be happier than you ever were. That's what your last mate would have wanted. He would have wanted you to find someone else, someone better," he said. Grabbing his face so he could bring him close. "Can I help you?" He asked, not wanting to push this on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:22 am

His ears stayed back and he backed off the omega, sitting with his back turned and he hung hus head, "I never know how to show my feelings... My last mate... He knew what I was feeling before I was... I'm... Sorry Jamie... I don't know myself anymore... Maybe he is better for you... I'm not whole anymore..." He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:14 am

Jamie was relieved, allowing himself to fall limp under his hold. "You have to know that is a very odd way of courting, Damien. Alphas usually court by compliments, gifts, dates, and scenting. Not by being so awkward to the point where the omega doesn't know what you want," he responded. "You should have told me, it's not that hard to say 'I love you'," he huffed. Shifting around and looking down. "I went to that alpha because I wasn't sure of the signals I was getting from you. Because of your kindness, I was starting to fall for you. But I never got any green lights to show that you wanted me to be with you. So I thought being friends was what you wanted," he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:05 am

"I tried!" He snarled, his humps stopped but he still held the omega down, "I tried doing what you wanted in class, tried keeping other alpha's off you, hell, even walked the same way home to make sure you were okay since you were in heat" He snapped, "I even forced myself not to pin you down in class to get you to my friends to help you with your heat" He snapped, his ears flat, "I was right that no omega would love me, only one ever did and he's gone" He snarled.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 2:00 am

A low growl sounded and he squirmed. "Im yours? Since when? You said no omega would love you, and you didn't court me." He snapped, kicking his hind legs around in an attempt to get away. When the lion refused to let him go, he slumped down and flattened his ears. Hating the harsher thrusts, knowing he wouldn't let him go until he got what he wanted. He finally moved his tail to the side, wanting to get it over with.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:43 am

The alpha growled as the omega wasn't giving him what he wanted, he bit into the other's scruff while giving rougher humps, growling deeply, "You're mine" He growled in the omega's ear, mostly just agitated that the omega would go to another alpha when he had been trying to court him and win him over.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 1:37 am

Jamie growled as he was grabbed once more. Squirming around in an attempt to get free. Mewling and pawing at the ground to pill himself free. He knew exactly who this was. Damien was here, did he follow him again? That bastard was going to get a fist up the ass when he was done. The alpha started to hump him, but he kept his tail pressed against his ass. Refusing to let him win.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 11:32 pm

The lion growled out as he chased the omega, catching and pinning the omega, giving a low growl before he trapped the omega with his paws, lowering his frame to add to his hold, lashing his tail and he began humping the omega, curling his tail with the omega's, purring and lapping at his scruff.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 10:48 pm

Jamie was still searching for his music. When he grabbed ahold of one page, he nearly squeaked as a large paw grabbed his frame. Tail fluffing as he squirmed to get away. Hissing and moving a hand to lash at the alpha before him. He scrambled forward and struggled to find his heat blocker. He quickly shifted into his cat form. Running in an attempt to flee. Tail up in panic.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 10:38 pm

Damien frowned as he watched him, once out of the school, he shifted into a bloodhound to follow the omega, tracking his scent to the alley, he huffed as he rounded the corner, spotting the omega knelt down, he shifted into a large silvery lion, creeping up behind the omega, chuffing and butting against the omega, licking his lips and he gave a rumble from his chest, moving to wrap a large paw around the omega.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 10:32 pm

The werecat stared at the alpha before him. "Were you just watching me?" He flattened his ears and growled. "It's an alpha I like. Does it matter? You're not even my alpha," he growled, turning so he could walk out of the school. He was on his way home when some of his sheet music flew out into an alley. It was dark and he reached up to find his blocker. When he realized it was gone, he emitted pathetic noises and struggled to get his music back. On his hands and knees as he looked around for it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 pm

The alpha shifted back before the omega, frowning and folding his arms over his chest, "Who was that?" He grunted lightly, raising a brow, clearly agitated, shooting glares over the omega toward the alpha, if looks could kill, the other alpha would have exploded at that point.
Back to top Go down
//JamieKitten//

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 16, 2018 9:07 pm

Jamie continued to curiously follow the alpha. It was yet another werewolf, but he didn't care. He looked so handsome and charming, it made him just want to stare at him forever. When he finally caught up to him, he shuffled over and adjusted his scent blocker. Starting to talk to the alpha he had been following. Surprisingly, he was single and was looking for a mate. Of course, the alpha, Michael, had noticed he was interested and took charge of the conversation. He asked him out on a date and everything. They parted ways with smiles, quite excited for tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)   Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Can You Win Me Over? (Canadian)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next