From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some plotting?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
//JamieKitten//

Some plotting? Empty
PostSubject: Some plotting?   Some plotting? EmptyMon Sep 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Hello! My name is Jamie and I'm really interested in doing some MxM. Not only that, but I really want to do some Mpreg. Don't know why, I've just had that craving. And most of this is omegaverse, which adds to the Mpreg idea. I'm used to playing as the omega, if that's okay!

Here are some plots!;

Plot 1; My character thought he had everything, a perfect mate and parents. That is, until he lost them all in a tragic shooting. Being one of the survivors, he was haunted by the fact that he couldn't save the ones he cared so much more. The omega soon decided it was time to move to a different town, wanting to start fresh. Although he is plagued with memories from the past, he meets your character. Who gives him the life he desperately wanted.

Plot 2; My character lives alone, and is used to dealing with heats all by himself. That is, until he meets two alphas that drives him insane. Your character is dating another alpha (whom of which I will play), and they decide it would be a good idea to go out on a date. They meet my character, and decide to bring him into their relationship. Though they have trouble sharing.

Plot 3; my character is an omega that is bullied by your character's brother. Whom of which claims he's too weak to be here and should be at home taking care of alphas and children. Your character decides to comfort mine and soon asks him out. Will he be able to keep the relationship secret from his brother?

I'm willing to plot as well. So if you have a random idea you would like to do, I'd love to hear it!
Back to top Go down

Some plotting?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: OOC Page-
Jump to: