viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Obedient servant [Canadian]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:05 am

Phillip huffed as he was told to go get him a beer. Not only that, but he was threatened if he decides to run away. He went into the kitchen and got him a beer, placing it down in his hand. Sitting down on the floor, ears still pressed against his head. Soon shifting down so he could curl up and rest. Just wanting to take a nap, feeling exhausted from what he had just been through.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:02 am

"Good" He growled, his tail flicking and he huffed, "Go to the kitchen, get me a beer" He grunted, turning away and plopping onto the couch, leaning back comfortably and turning the tv on, flipping through the channels while waiting, licking his lips lightly as he leaned back, "Try running boy and you'll taste my buckshot" He growled, gesturing to his rack of shotguns by the door.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:55 am

The feline quickly abided, cleaning his face off before he cleaned his member off. Making sure everything was clean for the dire wolf. He didn't want to disappoint him like he had done before. That was the last thing he wanted. He didn't want to end up in the ground with the other children. So he made sure to try his best.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:48 am

The dire wolf bared his fangs and growled out loudly as he came, shooting his load onto the other's mouth, pulling away and panting, "Clean" He growled, shoving the feline to the floor, glaring toward him and flicking his tail lightly, his ears flattened against his skull.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Fri Apr 27, 2018 3:43 am

The small feline gave a noise as he continued to roughly thrust forward. Ears flat against his head, hating how his head was tugged toward his member with each thrust. He closed his eyes tightly, trying to keep in the tears that wanted to fall. Tail fluffed up as he fell limp against his hold. The tortie just wanted to be back out in his little dog house. He would have been willing to stay there without doing anything, but here he was doing this. This was not any better, he hated it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:55 pm

The wolf continued roughly thrusting, groaning out loudly in pleasure and panting heavily, his knot throbbing as his climax neared, pulling the boy's head to him whenever he thrust forward.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:31 pm

The small feline trembled against the canine. Closing his eyes as he started to thrust into his mouth. He didn't dare try to move, afraid that something bad would happen to him. He just allowed him to thrust into his mouth. He wanted it to be over. Wanting to just go home and see his family. But he knew that wouldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:03 pm

The large male gave an approving grunt as he gripped the boy's hair and pulled him closer, bucking his hips and thrusting in and out of the teen's mouth, panting and pushing him against the couch to trap him so he couldn't move very far, letting out pleasured growls.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:00 pm

Phillip squeaked as he was bent back over the couch, wondering what the male had in mind. He mewled out in pain when the canine pulled out. Hating the way pain jerked through him from that. He winced when fingers held onto his hair. Moving so he could face the wolf. His ears remained flat against his head, not moving them at all. He soon started to lick and suckle at his member. Tail twitching and fluffed up slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:48 pm

"Not enough" Came the dark growl from the wolf, he shoved the teen over the couch again before letting out a whined grunt, yanking his own hips back and giving a small yelp as he forced his swelled knot free from the teen's ass, backing off slightly and panting, "Damn... You kept shape well" He grinned to himself, massaging the teen's ass, "Turn around, get to work" He growled, grasping the teen by the hair.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:34 pm

Phillip gave a soft whimper as the other practically scolded him. His tail curled up between his legs, trembling as he was told to beg. "Please, daddy.. I'll do better next time. I'll be a good little boy for you. I couldn't hold it in," he begged, unable to hold the tears. He was panicked and stressed, just wanted to pull away and leave him. But he couldn't, the wolf was lodged inside of him and wasn't coming out for a while.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:05 pm

The wolf panted heavily and he snickered as he felt the other's cum on his hand, "Tsk tsk tsk, and to think daddy praised you so much" He growled in his ear, "Now, maybe daddy will be generous and forgive you for disobeying, if you beg" He growled out, biting at his ear.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:46 am

His hips tensed when something large started to hit against his ass. He wondered what it was, that was until the wolf howled and the large bulb pushed into him. He cried out as he was filled with warmth, panting as he trembled. Not even noticing that he was being held up to his chest. His ear flicked as the wolf told him that he couldn't cum. He whined and squirmed slightly. Before he knew it, he lost himself and accidently came. He felt his stomach drop had was worried about what would happen. He couldn't hold it in, he couldn't. It was hard for him not to cum.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:12 am

The graying male groaned out loudly in pleasure as he continued pounding away at him, his knot hitting against the teen's ass, the large wolf continued stroking him and he gave a loud howl as he knotted the cat, pumping his seed into him and he held the cat up to his chest, continuing to stroke his cock, "You better not cum boy, if You do, well, you'll be punished" He growled.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:07 am

Phillip felt as if he was being fucked like an animal, he couldn't wait until it was over. Noises continued to leave him, it was hard to stop due to the shock waves of pleasure and other weird sensations. He groaned as the wolf fucked him rightly. Hearing the wet noises and sounds of skin coming into contact with his ass. His ears flattened when he was barked at. "Oh god, I want you to breed me like a bitch. I want to be sore after. Fuck.. Mm, you stretch me so far. My ass is probably so tight around your big cock," he continued to babble. Other words left him, but those were mostly incoherent.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 am

The older male growled in pleasure as he thrust into the smaller and he wrapped his arms around the teen's waist, pulling him closer as he thrust harder and rougher, grasping the cat's length and stroking him while thrusting, "Don't you stop boy" He barked.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:52 am

He was afraid his words wouldn't please the wolf, but he guessed he did if the male wanted to hear him. He gasped when the male pushed his cock into his ass. Mewling as he was stretched open, hating the pain he felt from the size. His tail flicked as the wolf started to roughly thrust into him. Gasping with each thrust, it hurting and being uncomfortable. "Daddy.. Fuck.. I want you to wreak my little ass. I want you to fill me up so full.." He breathed, tending and mewling slightly at the feelings he recieved from this. "Ngh, so full.." He panted, shifting as the wolf fucked him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:47 am

Adrian gave a laugh as he listened to him, "Damn pretty boy, you got a mouth on you" He laughed, pulling away and keeping him bent over the couch, "You keep that mouth runnin while daddy works" He growled in his ear as he abruptly thrust his hardened cock deep into the teen, baring his fangs and groaning out loudly, feeling just how tight the cat was around him drove him to start thrusting roughly into him.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:44 am

His hips tensed as teeth grazed his member when it started to poke out of its sheath. His ears flattened, unsure of what to say to this. He was about to be fucked by him, what more could he say? Maybe he could speed this process up by begging him to hurry up. He wanted to be good, he wanted to survive. "Daddy, please. My tight little ass needs you," he begged. "I'm sure you've never fucked a male tortie. You'd probably want to fill me up so full to where I'm leaking," he babbled. Surprised such words came from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:36 am

He continued licking the other's sheath, snickering as he saw the other becoming aroused, "Look at you, being a good boy for daddy" He nibbled along his sheath softly before trailing a lick over what part of his length that poked out of his sheath, "Well, I've been talking enough, let me hear you little boy" He cooed, grinning slyly.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:28 am

He felt the fur rise on his neck, wondering what he would be shoving into him. Stiffening slightly each time he ran his warm, wet tongue over him. He hated that his own member was poking out of its sheath. He wanted it to go away, not wanting to show the wolf that he was enjoying himself. He didn't want to bleed or tear from what could happen. Tail flicking as he squirmed a bit where he was bent over.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:24 am

The wolf watched the teen, even trailing his tongue over the younger's balls, pressing his thumb against the teen's asshole and massaging the teen's ass, "Damn you'll be so tight" He growled, mostly to himself, "Such a tiny ass here" He licked at the teen's sheath while trying to prepare him.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:20 am

He was relieved that he would be rewarded, it was better than being punished.nhe just wanted things to go smoothly and for him to be okay. He gave off soft noises ash is tongue lapped against his ass. Trembling at his warm breath and the tongue that ran over him. His legs tensed when he touched him, hating it. But he knew he couldn't deny what he wanted, it would only get him punished. He just wanted to get it over with so he could curl back up in his dog house.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 am

"You're being such a good boy right now Phillip" He praised, licking over the teen's asshole again and he massaged the teen's sheath, "Daddy will reward you for being so good" He growled against his ass, beginning to lap at the teens ass, stroking the feline's sheath and brushing a hand against the boy's balls.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:08 am

He allowed himself to be moved around, practically feeling like a rag doll as he was thrown about. Philip swallowed when he was bent over the couch, tail flicking as hands grabbed his ass cheeks. Hating that he was observing him and everything. He closed his eyes when the other mentioned how small his ass was. He was young, after all. His breath caught in his throat and a mewl left him when a warm tongue ran over his entrance. Tail fluffing up slightly at the touch he didn't think the wolf wanted his name, but he was quick to respond. Afraid of making him mad to the point where he did something to him. He had no clue what he was doing back there, but he didn't want to know. "Philip.. My names Philip," he managed to croak out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obedient servant [Canadian]   

Back to top Go down

Obedient servant [Canadian]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next