From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Broken Truce [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Delta smirked lightly at his promise, gasping as he toyed with her breasts, moaning and arching her back with need as he stroked her exposed pussy. She couldn't help herself, as she bent her knees and spread her legs wide, exposing herself further to him desperately.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:26 pm

"I'll satisfy that hunger baby" He grinned, keeping her pinned as he nibbled at her chest softly, kissing at her breasts as he used one hand to keep her hands above her head while his now free hand softly stroked her folds.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Delta gigged in amusement at his comment, she wanted to argue that now she was pregnant it wasn't fair to assume her hunger would ever be satisfied, "im not hungry for food" she told him, wiggling under him in need, gasping when she was restrained.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:18 pm

"Nothing besides your tummy rumbling" He teased, grinning as he kissed her belly, "Should I feed you before trapping you in here" He grinned, pinning her arms above her head and he kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Delta gripped onto him easily as he piggy-backed her the rest of the way inside, she smirked as he set her down on the bed, she propped herself up on her elbows as he nuzzled her belly. "can you hear anything?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:08 pm

He slid to a stop behind the pack house, shifting and piggybacking her right inside, barging through doors and slamming them shut, heading for their room, once inside he closed and locked their bedroom door after setting her down, immediately removing her clothes for her, his gaze catching her belly and he knelt down, nuzzling her bump gently.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Delta giggled and clung onto him tightly, kissing the top of his head as he ran, seeing the packhouse come into view.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 pm

"Well you'll be bedridden for a few days, so I'm getting you to the bed first" He growled playfully, breaking off from the pack to take a faster route through the treeline.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Delta smirked as he shifted into his wolf form, carrying her as requested, she teasingly leaned down and spoke into his ear, poking a thumb behind her towards the pack, "i hope you understand they're not invited" she teased.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:52 pm

He raised a brow as he listened to her, snickering and grinning, easily lifting her up and carrying her toward home, "I assume you want to get hime quickly" He said as he shifted into his wolf, letting her rest on his back, darting off toward home, the pack following.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:47 pm

Delta made a purring noise at her new title, "the doctor said its not healthy for the baby for me to shift" she stepped closer and pressed her fingers into his waist, "which sucks because i really could use an outlet right now..." she smirked and nibbled at his jaw, "so...i demand, that you Alpha male, carry me back to the packhouse and tire me out by other means" she smirked.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:42 pm

He chuckled and gently squeezed her, kissing her again and he gently set her down, "Well, alpha female, what's your first official order?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:40 pm

Delta held him close, giggling as she was spun, "empowering" she told him, kissing him deeply gently tugging at his hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Caspian grinned and gave a playful growl, holding her hips and he kissed her back softly, holding her up and spinning her around, "How's it feel love? Being alpha female?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:33 pm

Delta was eager to forget about what had occurred and reached up, wrapping her arms around him and pulling herself close as she pressed her lips to his, "Your hot when you go all alpha baby" she purred up at him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:30 pm

As his pack tried to make chase, Caspian raised a hand, frowning and he looked to the female's pack, "You're welcome to join us, but you must learn to follow our ways" He said blandly, walking toward his pack, he walked to Delta and gave her a soft smile, cupping her cheek, "She'll be back, I know it, but we'll be ready" He said as he gently pulled her close.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Delta narrowed her eyes at the alpha-female who was cowering against the tree, Delta had no sympathy for the alpha however, she recalled that she would have looked the same way some months ago. The alpha female growled and shoved Caspian back but instead of attacking him like Delta assumed she might, the female shifted into wolf form, and ran.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:18 pm

"Never be an alpha you say? Then why is my pack so intent on keeping her safe? But yours is backing down as I back you into a corner Venice?" Caspian said, growling as he pinned her to a tree, "I looked into the hunters that came to my territory, found an account tied to you Venice, you've been going to human towns and hiring werewolf hunters to kill the other packs, havent you?" He snarled, getting in the other's face, he even lightly traced the silver dagger along her skin.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 2:08 pm

Delta watched her mate curiously, enjoying the unsure look that plastered her old alpha's face, she never remembered a time where Venice was scared, it was a rather amusing sight. Delta glared at Caspian, "i hold respect for my pack...just not for her" she growled pointing at Delta. Venice turned toward Caspian growling lowly, "she'll never be an alpha" she told him. Venice narrowed her eyes at the silver, then laughed, unsure of the male's game, "alright. I'll bite, why would i have done that?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:59 pm

Caspian leaned his forehead against Delta's shoulder as he stood there, letting out a trembling breath, giving a small nod, just minor contact from Delta seemed to calm him enough to think straight, "I have a better idea... I think you'd agree with my decision" He murmured, looking up to her and offering a small smile, "Stay here, this shouldn't take long" He promised, nuzzling her before he turned to Venice, his gaze turning hard, "Venice, as an alpha, you should carry more respect for those of your own pack, and especially other packs" He began, squaring off toward the female, "But, you dare challenge me for one, and to top it off, you attack my alpha female" He snapped, roughly grabbing at the other alpha, "I would let the challenge slide, but now? No, you wish for a challenge, fine" He growled, holding out one of the silver knives from the attack on him from the werewolf hunters, "Remember this?" He growled, "You had me attacked with it" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Delta gasped as she was let go by Venice, the she-wolf coughing a little, looking around her she couldn't help but feel safe despite the circumstances, all the wolves surrounding her and her mate (even though he technically wasn't) protecting her. Delta knew that killing Venice was a good tactical decision, naturally if she was dead, the female couldn't retaliate but for some reason, Delta felt that killing her was wrong. She winced as she stepped forward, hesitant "Caspian...I...I...don't think you should kill her..." she started, "it makes us no better than her plus, there will be someone to take over from her...she still poses a threat if she's dead..." she thought for a moment, "i think you should imprison her, make an example."

Venice laughed when Delta finished talking, "weak bitch, you don't even have the stomach to kill me" she turned her attention to Caspian "your telling me you've developed feelings for this weak bitch?" Venice stepped back, "letting her make your decisions for you too?" she stepped forward in a challenging manner, "Come on Caspian..." she grinned, "you know you should kill me..." the female was trying to divide the pair, "if you don't, i won't stop until she's laying on the floor..." she started to whisper, "begging for her life."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:36 pm

Caspian growled deeply as he watched Venice move, glaring down toward her, "You know full well how my pack runs" He glared, tensing as he watched Venice, his eyes widening as the alpha female had picked Delta up by the throat, Caspian snarled as he came up behind Venice, "Put. Her. Down." He snapped as he roughly grabbed the female, prying her away from Delta, his pack moving in and moving around Delta, "Sorry..." He said quietly to Delta, he gently cupped her face, looking torn as he had let her get hurt, "I wanted to try making this work, but she's gone too far Delta... I'm going to end her" He growled lightly, searching the female's eyes for her permission, pain and rage etching his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Delta could see that Caspian was strugging to be civil with the she-wolf, all Delta wanted to do was walk over and touch him - she knew this would calm him down, however, it would also clue Venice in on what was happening between them. All the same, Delta decided she didn't care, finding the idea of rubbing the fact she was sleeping with Caspian in the alpha-female's face was rather appealing, she restrained herself however and stood back with a lowered head.

Venice crossed her arms and stepped forward, raising a challenging eyebrow at Caspian, "did you grow attached to the little bitch did you?" she laughed cruelly, eyeing Delta. "I don't blame you...she always was my favourite...the loudest" she laughed again when Delta shrunk backwards. "What's your hurry?" she cast a glance over to the male, as she approached Delta who tried to move away, but the alpha female moved too quickly. Venice reached out and gripped Delta's throat, lifting her so her toes were barely touching the ground.
"not so loud now are you?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:05 pm

Caspian stood, pressing his forehead to hers gently before he sighed and turned, grumbling lightly to himself as he continued along the path, huffing out a greeting toward Venice, frowning heavily at her words, "Well you practically starved the poor girl" He growled lightly, "And it wont continue on so well between us if you keep calling her an object" He glared toward the alpha female, he wanted to just jump the bitch and let her see what she had done to Delta all those years, "Lets get this over with" The alpha grunted, trying to keep Venice away from Delta, though he knew his pack would step in if needed, they had grown attached to Delta, most already seeing the female as Caspian's mate and their alpha female.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 12:44 am

Delta was nervous during the walk, Caspain’s gentle touches and promises did little to ease her nerves but for the moment she was forcing herself not to become overrrun with complete and utter panic. Delta tangled her fingers in his hair as he leaned down and pressed his forehead to her swollen belly. She nodded at his words, yet began playing with her dress and biting her lip nervously. As Delta walked behind Caspian to meet with the other pack, she kept her head down, jolting when she heard Venice’s pleasant yet unsettling voice.

“Caspian” the she-wolf greeted, Delta tuned out as the two exchanged pleasantries but looked up when she noticed Venice staring at her with a cruel expression. “Looks like you’ve been feeding it too much” Venice gestured to her figure, Delta wanted to lash out, but restrained herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Broken Truce [Bacon]   The Broken Truce [Bacon] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Broken Truce [Bacon]
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next