From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]   Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:59 am

Kharjo listened to his words, surprised a cat like him was interesting in welcoming him into his pride. After a minute, he nodded and shifted a bit on his paws. When the saber said his name, he finally returned his own. "Kharjo," he responded, moving his head down so he could get his prey. He lifted it up into his jaws, following after the larger cat. Allowing him to be led to his pride. He looked around, noticing there were only a few tigers in the area. He watched as the others greeted him. Glad he was finally welcomed in by a pride. He never thought that he would have some pride to be with. He shifted and greeted them as well, only to settle down and eat. He was quite hungry, not having eaten anything in a while. After he finished his share, he left the carcass and decided to groom at his silvery pelt.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]   Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:20 am

Loki chuffed lightly, as he considered the smaller males question. “The cold and other prides have pretty much killed off a lot of our pride members, if you’ve survived for this long without a pride, I don’t want you for your size or strength, I want you for your intellegence and know how” the larger Saber stated, smirking at the slight agreement he was given. “Loki” he introduced gruffly, as he began to lead the smaller male back toward his territory. As promised, there were only about half a dozen cats, and only one female, who was older and unable to bear children. The pride of sabers looked up with interest as their leader returned with the small male, a large hollowed rock was their lair, and heavily marked by Loki. He called for the rest of the pride, encouraging them to introduce themselves to their newest member. Obediently the pride moved toward them, cuffing softly, in a friendly sort of way.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]   Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:32 pm

Kharjo narrowed his eyes once the tiger said he wasn't interested in the prey he had caught. His tail lashing as he thought about it. Having a pride would be nice, though he didn't see as it being beneficial to him. He had been on his own ever since he was a young cub, so it would be hard to adapt back into pride life. Does this cat go around to any male he sees? Asking them to join? After a few minutes of thinking, he decided to give it a try. The smaller sabertooth had to ask why the cat insisted on taking him into his pride. "Why? Wouldn't you want larger tigers instead of myself?" He winced as he practically degraded himself, but it was true. Other sabers thought that being top cat was the best. to survive, it was important to be big and strong. If a tiger couldn't be that, then they weren't going to survive. Kharjo showed them wrong, that was for sure. He was the runt, and he's still surviving on his own. But that was when he developed a new tactic for overcoming obstacles. He needed to be fast and quick instead of strong, and that has made him the best. "I'm willing to join, but I just want to know why you insist on bringing someone as small as I am into your pride." He said, shifting down slightly so he was sitting down. His eyes never left the larger feline, not wanting to get caught off guard. He himself has never had a mate of his own. He's witnessed other cats getting mates, but he has no luck. Females would deem him to be weak. They would think he couldn't provide for them, so he was left all alone. Maybe it would be nice to have the company of other cats. And maybe he could find himself a mate.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]   Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:24 am

(No problem)

Loki chuffed upon smelling a stranger in his territory, he wasn’t far away, with his pride (that he’d won serval months before) currently lounging in the safety of a cave, that hid them well from the snow that was currently about. It wasn’t long before Loki spotted the stranger, although this had more to do with the deers cries as it was suffocated more than it had to do with the stranger - of whom he noticed was quite tiny. Loki inhaled with interest, as he started to approach the smaller feline. His large fangs baring, although not in a threatening sort of way, at least not yet. The larger Sabertooth tiger was tall and muscular, the bipolar opposite of the smaller, leaned looking tiger, with a white underbelly and a leopard like print covering the rest of him, the larger male looked rather aggressive just in his stature alone. The heavy coat of muscles that recoiled each time he walked indicated that as far as being a predator went, he was towards the top of the food chain, although his large form would definitely slow him down. Loki instinctively growled back in response to the smaller male, his tail lashing and his tongue running over his long canines, he wasn’t used to being growled at, such an action had made his temper spike considerably. The large Saber had ongoing issues with his anger, and often found, would act irrationally. The larger male, however, wasn’t interested in the fresh kill of the smaller tiger, instead, he saw the other male as the prey. The cold, combined with Loki’s harsh rule, had forced most of the females from his pride into hiding or into the ground, which meant for the last few months, Loki had become increasingly agitated and had begun using the weaker males in his pride for sex. However, it was becoming increasingly difficult for Loki to keep them down, thus the male in front of him would provide a perfect mate for him. Given his relatively small size, he wouldn’t be able to find a proper mate and moreover, it would be for him to refuse at first. Although Loki would make sure he trusted him before he tried anything with this one. “I don’t want your kill” he huffed, the serious and hard demeanour about Loki seemed permanent “I want you to join my pride” he chuffed.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]   Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:02 am

;; we can just have them meet right away and do things. Then we can do whatever the heck we want and plan what more to do. Because I've got a few things on my mind.

Kharjo had always been the runt of the small pride. He had been the tiniest, weakest, and scrawniest saber they had ever had. While he was still a cub, they left him somewhere and he never saw them again. Now he was an adult, surprised he had survived on his own. He was still a runt, but he had pulled through. The pale grey saber crouched, stalking his prey quietly. He may be weak, but he was really good with stealth and sudden attacks from nowhere. It helped him that he was lighter, he was faster and quieter. Kharjo flicked his ears, creeping up slowly toward his prey. When the time was right, he bolted forward and jumped, latching his jaws around the animal's neck. Holding it in place to suffocate it. When his prey had died, he let go and licked his lips. That was when he heard another animal, probably a wolf or some creature wanting his prey. He bared his fangs and looked around, hoping to show that this was his. When he could finally see, he noticed it was another cat. He flinched and bristled, "I caught the prey," he growled to the other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]   

Back to top Go down

Guess everyone recieves a happy ending [MissFluffy018]
Page 1 of 1