viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:38 am

Jackson rolled his eyes good-naturedly as he was teased by Sam. The lynx wasn’t afraid to do what he had to to get her mouth around his needy cock, so he put a hand behind her ears and pushed her down, stopping when about half of his cock was in her mouth, with plenty of length to go and a great thickness to it as well.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:35 am

Sam watched him strip of his pants, leaving her face inches from the bulge in his boxers, she rose up on her knees and twirled her fingers around the hem of his hands and pulled them down, swallowing thickly at the size of his monstrous cock. She smirked up at him, parting her lips around his head, but she didn’t take him into her mouth. Wanting to see what he’d do.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:31 am

Smirking, Jackson stepped closer so that Sam’s face was a mere inch or so from his crotch. Then, he slowly removed his belt and dropped his camouflage uniform pants to the floor. All that was left was a pair of black boxers, with a noticeable, sizable bulge in them. The male looked down his body expectantly, waiting to see what she would do and wether a little force would make things more fun for them.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:28 am

Sam heard his demand and as much as she wanted to offer him a witty taunt she wanted to save herself the indignity of being forced onto her knees, so she willingly dropped into her knees looking up at him obediently.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:23 am

“Down.” The command came in the form of another demanding growl from Jackson, who gave her neck another squeeze. If she wasn’t ready to obey and get on her knees, he’d force her to, as he indicated with the squeeze to her neck. The male’s red eyes were focused on her face as he issued the demand.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:20 am

Sam laughed softly “oh I wouldn’t dare think that you weren’t capable of more punishment my dear captain, why don’t you show me what else you have in store for me? Please?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:13 am

Jackson grinned in response, but he quickly put his hand back in place after rubbing her neck, and his growl was still quite serious as he kept his red eyes locked on hers. “What makes you think that was it?”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:10 am

Sam gasped sharply when he finally released her neck, her vision blurred for a few seconds before coming back to normal, yet it took a few more seconds for her breath to return to normal. She managed a laugh and reached up to massage her neck, “when you told me you were going to punish me, I wasn’t expecting that.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:05 am

Seeming to know how long he could hold the choke, Jackson released the arteries on either side of her neck, keeping his hold on her but relaxing the pressure enough that the blood could return to her brain. The lynx smirked, holding her gaze with his intense red eyes, waiting for her to return to full alertness before their play continued.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:02 am

Sam felt her eyes get a little blurry, stars glittering about her vision and disorientating her. Sam should of been panicked, it would be easy to kill her. Yet for some reason she trusted that he wouldn’t hurt her, too much. While Sam lungs were filling with air, her brain was receiving any which continued the dizzy feeling/
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:53 am

The vixen would be able to breathe just fine- the choking sensation would come instead from a temporary shortage of blood in her brain. That was the beauty of this technique. It was a little less dangerous and the effects would vanish more quickly than if he’d simply choked her air supply-though that was an option for later on, based on her reaction.

The lynx pinned her against the wall once more, eyeing her body up and down even while she was still clothed. “Not terrible looking...” he commented, his blazing red eyes betraying how hot he found the white vixen as they traveled up and down her curves. All the while, he maintained the chokehold, his gaze returning to her face as he waited eagerly to see the effects of his choking.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:49 am

Sam whimpered when she felt Jackson’s hand at her neck again, trying to step back but finding herself trapped by his grip. She parted her lips gently, trying to breathe through his hold.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:41 am

Again, Jackson’s hand was on Sam in an instant. This time, he held her neck much more tightly, pressing particularly on the sides of her neck to perform a blood choke. This was much less risky than cutting off the fox’s windpipe, particularly on his first time trying this with her. The lynx hadn’t given an answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:37 am

Sam kept her head down while she followed behind Jackson (who was a faster walker than her it seemed) she wanted to save herself the indignity of running to catch up. She gasped as she walked inside his cabin, walking over to the bed and pressing her hand to it, before she laughed and turned to him, “did you bring me here to show off how much bigger your bed is than mine?” She asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:32 am

A few questioning glances were cast at Sam as she followed Jackson, mostly on account of the back of her uniform being soaking wet. Nobody stopped her, however. With her jacket around her waist, nobody could see her rank insignia, and thus couldn’t stop her from entering the officer’s quarters. Finally, Jackson stopped at the door to his cabin, opening it and inviting her inside while nobody was looking.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

Sam looked at him curiously when he told her to come, although the command in itself had a wave of wetness pooling between her thighs. Gasping when he squeezed her neck and dropped his towel, she let her eyes roam his body shamelessly, before following after the Lynx quickly when he started to move.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 am

Come.” Came the lynx’s growled command, who gave her neck a squeeze before letting go. He suddenly stepped back and let the towel drop to the floor, letting the fox get a good look at his body again before pulling the essential parts of his uniformly back on. Unfortunately, there was no way he was going to get away with taking Sam here. They needed to go back to his quarters, and that’s where he started to go, leaving the bathroom and only waiting a moment for Sam to follow.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:22 am

Sam somehow managed to not show her panic, while internally she was breathing hard at the way he was gripping her throat and at the way he had her pressed against the shower wall, feeling her uniform stick heavily to her ass and back. She purposely rose her chin in defiance refusing to submit that easily, but in her eyes submission twinkled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:18 am

Like lighting, one of Jackson’s hands shot up from his side and grasped Sam’s neck, with just enough pressure to threaten her windpipe but not enough to start cutting off air or blood flow- not just yet. He used this grip to force her up against the shower wall, getting the back of her uniform shirt and pants wet from the water that had covered that wall while he’d showered. His eyes seemed to smolder as he gazed seriously into Sam’s eyes. Play time, at least the innocent kind, was now over.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:12 am

Sam parted her lips a little, the conversation had quickly escalated from playful banter to something serious. She could tell that this would be her last chance to talk away, but she’d never run from a fight and didn’t plan to this time. Although she did know this was and would be far from a fight, “like what?” She challenged.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:05 am

“Speaking of corporals,” grunted the lynx after Sam’s daring whisper to him, “I’m not afraid of issuing a little corporal punishment If my subordinates get out of line.” The undertone of their conversation had changed significantly since it started, but Jackson didn’t mind. As far as he was concerned it was all just playful, not something she’d act on, and it was something to do besides grieve his former wingman.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:01 am

“I’ll take that as a yes” she smirked up at him, enjoying the little round of banter them had going on. She laughed a little at his warning, it seemed like a warning. It actually seemed that he knew something bad would happen if she continued to act this way, but she couldn’t help it, “I’m a pilot Cap, I love danger” she whispered up to him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:56 am

“I can be whatever I want to be,” Replied Jackson quickly, raising an eyebrow at the vixen as she stepped towards him. “You’re playing a dangerous game, corporal Parker.” Most of the time, Jackson wouldn’t let somebody so many ranks lower than him get away with any of this. But this was different, that much he could tell.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:51 am

Sam rolled her eyes at the feline, “are you always so self assured and cocky?” She asked tauntingly, a smirk creeping onto her face as the vixen took a challenging step forward, “we’ll see who the rookie is Captain”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:47 am

“You talk tough pretty well,” complimented the lynx, still with a smirk that indicated he wasn’t a believer in what she was saying just yet. “We’ll see if it translates to your flying, rookie.” The lynx was having a hard time figuring Sam out. First she stormed in to the bathroom despite his nudity, and now she was acting much, much less self-assured and dominant than she had. What was up with this girl? And why did he want to know so bad?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   

Back to top Go down

Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next