viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Jackson watched her go with a slight frown on his face. He sort of wished she could stay. But that would be nearly impossible. If their relationship was discovered by any of the other servicemembers on the ship, it would likely spell a dishonorable discharge for them both. Sighing, the lynx stretched out on his bunk and closed his eyes, falling asleep some time later.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:37 am

Sam rolled her eyes at him, abruptly sitting back before she swung her legs off the bed and started to redress herself, "I'll see you tomorrow then captain" she mockingly saluted him, purposely marching out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:28 am

“I’m not the captain of the ship.” Scoffed Jackson softly, watching her hand trail down his chest with a raised eyebrow. “I’m the leader of a flight of aircraft. There’s a difference. And even if I was captain, there’s always someone with a higher rank than you.”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:22 am

Sam smirked a little at him, as she began to slowly move her hand down his chest teasingly, “and here I was thinking you were in charge...”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:48 pm

“Of our Wing.” Huffed The man softly, though the lynx didn’t protest when Sam climbed into his lap. In fact, he brought his hands up, resting them on her waist just above her thighs.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Sam smiled noticing the way the feline seemed to contradict himself, she leaned forward crawling toward him and pulling herself up to sit in his lap. “I thought you were the captain...” she purred.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:58 pm

“That depends,” huffed Jackson. “If you value your free time, rank, and sanity, I would recommend getting back to your bunk before somebody notices you’re not there.” The lower ranks had shared bunk rooms, after all. And if she was caught out, she might end up in some serious trouble with the higher-ups. All the same, the lynx didn’t mind staring her down again as the blanket dropped off of her body.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:50 pm

“So” Sam whispered hotly as she crawled forward and twisted to sit down, pulling the blanket over her body for a few seconds, “are you the type that likes to cuddle or shall I make the walk of shame back to my bunk?” She asked cheekily letting the blanket drop, exposing her body to him again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 pm

Jackson huffed and grunted as he stayed just behind Sam, his eyes shut as he recovered from the first sex he’d had in months. He hadn’t gotten any since his latest deployment, and that had made what had happened feel even more incredible.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:27 am

Sam panted in bliss as he finished releasing over her back and ass. She looked back at him innocently as he let her throat go.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:24 am

Jackson didn’t bother releasing his chokehold, keeping the female exactly where he wanted her as the rest of his cumshot covered her lower back and her butt. When he was finally done, the lynx released her neck, panting as he stayed on his knees behind the vixen.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:08 pm

Sam could feel Jackson’s cock twitching eagerly inside her, after a few more thrusts, that had brutally rocked her body on their own - and his hand still grasping her throat punishingly, she felt Jackson pull out and release his warm, thick load all over her back. Her body was ready to fall to the bed, but with his tight grip she didn’t want to risk his anger or choking herself, so she stayed exactly where she was, unable to do much else than wait, given her current position f being both held by the throat and tied at the wrists.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:21 pm

Just a few thrusts after Sam choked out an apology, Jackson snarled loudly, pulling his glistening cock out of the fox and giving it a few strokes with his hand. Using his grip to aim while he maintained his chokehold with his other hand, the lynx shot his cum onto the white female’s back, the first few ropes of his seed powerful enough to almost reach her neck.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:22 am

Sam whimpered submissively when Jackson choked and sparked her, she went limp below him. Allowing him to punish her brutally with his thrusts, “I’m sorry sir” she whimpered our, eager for his forgiveness. Gasping when his hold got harder on her throat.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:19 am

“I didn’t say you could, either,” growled Jackson, accompanying his choking and his rough thrusting with a spank as retaliation for talking back.  With all of this combined, the lynx’s ears pinned back against his head, his climax almost imminent as he choked and fucked the vixen hard.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 am

Sam gasped around his tight grip, managing to get out defiantly before his grip got too hard: “y-you didn’t say I couldn’t!” She argued, although continued to moan as he roughly took her from behind.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:44 am

“You-Ngh-Came with out permission,” growled Jackson in a low growl, tossing the belt to the side. Instead, he took the hand that wasn’t on her hip and grabbed her neck, starting to choke the female as he fucked her core. The lynx relished the wet noises coming from where their bodies connected, the sound further fueling his oncoming orgasm as he thrusted harder and faster, instinct screaming at him to get himself off.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:52 pm

Sam moaned out as Jackson countinued to roughly fuck her from behind, despite her harsh panting, as her orgasm rolled through her, the speed and sheer aggression in which he took her in, had her moaning out and gasping every few seconds. The wet noises that occurred after each thrust that were emitting through the room would have been more than enough evidence to prove their activities. She whimpered out in surprise when the belt was slapped across her back, she’d jolted in surprise.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Jackson growled loudly as Sam came around his cock, the male closing his eyes and gritting his teeth as he continued to fuck her hard, even through her orgasm. As if this wasn’t enough for her senses to handle, the lynx brought the belt down across her back again.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:40 am

Sam moaned out when he praised her, scrunching her fingers around the bed sheets and moving her hips back I need time with his rough thrusts. Sam couldn’t help but look back at the feline, knowing he wasn’t holding back with her, and his skilful use of pleasure and pain to make all her senses heightened. unable to hold back as she came apart around his thick cock, panting hard.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:36 am

The lynx let her get away with her near slip-up thanks to how fast she recovered and added a little extra for him. “Very good, my toy.” Purred the lynx, going back to trying out some degradation with the vixen, searching for more names he could call her and excuses to punish her harder as he continued to ram his long, thick cock into her tight little cunt.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:32 am

Sam loved the feeling of Jackson’s cock inside her, how he seemed to fit inside her perfectly, stretching her to just the right size. She felt his hand on her neck, and lifted her head up obediently hearing his question, she didn’t hesitate to answer, “it feels amazing Ja- Sir-“ she quickly corrected herself, trying to save herself by sucking up, “your big cock feels so good Sir” she said a little lowly, dropping her head a little.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:23 am

Jackson growled out as he began to slide deeper inside Sam with each thrust of his hips, starting to go faster in return. As a sort of reward, he grabbed Sam by the neck once more, using his strong grip to pull her face out of the pillow it was buried in. “Go on, Tell me how good it feels,” purred the lynx softly, continuing to grunt and huff as he fucked her hard.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:20 am

Sam was still moaning and breathing heavily with each thrust, looking back at him briefly, she purposely spread her legs a little more, not only did this stabilise her further, but it seemed to also allow him further access, as his thrusts seemingly became deeper. Sam arched her back in pleasures, biting her lip to ensure she didn’t forget about his rule.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:14 am

“God, you’re fucking tight,” Groaned Jackson from above, gripping her sides tightly as he continued to pound into her pussy from behind. The lynx’s red eyes were squeezed tightly shut most of the time, the male opening them occasionally to get a gauge of how the vixen beneath him was reacting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)   

Back to top Go down

Fly for Your Lives (MissFluffy)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next