From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:48 am

With his entire body quivering, Adam tried to form the words, but felt like he was going to be sick to his stomach instead. However, the hand on his neck made him realize just how vulnerable he was, and finally, on the verge of tears, the otter managed “I-I’ll do what you s-say...”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:45 am

Ben reached down (keeping both of his wrists above his head with one stretched hand) he used his other hand to grip his throat and force his head up to look at him, “I want to hear it, tell me”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:35 am

With flattened ears, and no other choice, Adam nodded, having to stare at the ground out of shame as he gave his answer. This was the only way for him to live long enough to escape.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:33 am

Ben stepped into the Otter, staring down at him. “I won’t wait for your answer, either answer yourself or I’ll take your hesitation to mean you’d prefer death” he warned lowly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:28 am

“W-what!?” The otter’s disbelieving stammer was not an affirmative answer, but rather a shocked response, Adam’s already heightened tension kicking into high gear.  Of course, he hadn’t said no, either.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:26 am

“Agree?” Ben laughed and tightened his grip on the smaller male, “don’t fool yourself into thinking that you have a choice here...I intend you fuck you Adam, repeatedly...your only choice in the matter is whether you’d prefer to be laying under me or laying in the ground, choice is yours.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:21 am

Adam gasped with surprise as he was grabbed, and then was so surprised by being pinned up against the wall that he forgot how to breathe as Ben delivered his ultimatum.  The otter blinked up at the much taller griffin before narrowing his eyes skeptically.  “And what do you intend on doing with me if I agree?  Using me in propaganda?”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:17 am

Ben turned on the otter when he spoke, smirking he reached out and gripped the otters hands, stepping him backwards and pressing him into the wall with his arms above his head. “You will refer to me as sir from now on, until I wish to be addressed otherwise...and right now you don’t have permission to talk. This isn’t a hostage situation or a negotiation, this is my ultimatum for you: you do exactly as I say and you get to live, the choice is yours.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:11 am

Adam looked around nervously, expecting to be executed at any moment. “W-why am I here, you wanker?” The otter managed to get out, his legs shaking as he was lead into the house.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:08 am

Eventually the men had agreed that Ben could take the otter, however, should he do or say anything that was out of line, it was on Ben. Following the meeting, Ben had taken Adam to his house, a small one-storey simple structure located within walking distance of the church.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 8:00 am

While the trio talked amongst themselves, Adam looked for an escape. Though it was irrational-he’d just get shot by the dozens of armed guards outside- the otter was being driven purely by instinct at the moment, and the group of anthros discussing his fate gave him the best chance he figured he’d get to slip away.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:57 am

Ben chuckled, enjoying that the otter held a look of curiousity and not one of disguist, while he would enjoy watching the otter submit to him, he’d rather it be because he was enjoying himself and not because he feared Ben. The lion Anthro looked at the otter once before dismissing him in favour of talking to the other men, “what do you think?” The question was directed at the lizard, “he’s a journalist, he’ll talk, just kill him” he said easily, turning his back as if that was that. Ben stepped forward, “I’ll take responsibility for him.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 am

Adam beat on Ben with his fists as he was carried, almost not noticing the way he was grabbed at first due to his sheer shock and anger at what was occurring. Surely this fool realized the British Consulate were not just going to let one of the country’s top journalists disappear without a trace!?

As he was set down, however, the otter definitely noticed the parting ass grab this time, and he spun around curiously. “What do you think you’re doing!?”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:48 am

Ben had to laugh at the mouth on him, how badly he wanted to put that mouth to work. Ben shrugged “i did warm you” he told the smaller male, and leaned down, picking him up and slugging him over his shoulder with ease, purposely gripping his ass as he walked. It was a large long walk inside, but Ben was taking his time away, serveral minutes later, setting Adam down in a large hall, purposely gripping his ass hard as he walked away momentarily. Joined a minute later by two other men: a lion and a lizard Anthro.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:38 am

“Why should I come with you?” Adam snapped back. “Are you trying to take me prisoner? You are aware of the international ramifications of such a bloody stupid move, aren’t you?”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:36 am

Ben grumbled disbelievingly, but took a step back away, “fine” he allowed, “but your not leaving, come with me” Ben raised a challenging eyebrow when the otter Anthro refused to move, shrugging his broad shoulders, “Walk or be carried, choice is yours...but I garentee you, your safer inside those walls than you are outhere...”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:25 am

“T-this isn’t my normal crew!” Adam protested, trying to think of a way to prove it. “These men joined me at the airport at Mexico City, said they were local replacements for a sick member of my usual crew!” Eventually it came to him. “You can see their IDs and the credits for my previous work aren’t the same people!”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:20 am

Ben watched as the otter coward, and a part of him, wanted to keep him around and watch him cower underneath him. Ben looked behind him, (the gun still pressed firmly into the otters head). Noticing some of the men who had left the compound in favour of finding their attackers were now crouched down and pulling apart the squashed camera. It wasn’t long before they pulled out a tiny device, and crushed it. Ben dropped the gun, and stepped forward, trapping the otter between his body and the wall. “Maybe you should explain to me why that’s in your camera then...” Ben demanded but in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 7:10 am

Adam’s first reaction to the gunshots was to lift his head to try and see what was going on The the desert behind his crew. Then, of course, the pair of canines were both dead within seconds, and in another moment the otter had a hand around his neck and a gun against his temple. “N-no!?” Stammered the otter, his eyes wide with fear. He had been totally clueless about the setup. He was just here to do his job and report the news!
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 5:08 am

Ben had been unmoving during the whole segment as he easily continued to undress the reporter with his eyes, although he couldn’t yet tell of the otter was purposely ignoring his fixation or if instead he nervous. Ben spun around at the sound of a gun going off, it seemed his unit had shot first, he heard shouting followed by a group of men running off in one particular direction. Ben narrowed his eyes, pulling a handgun out of his belt and approaching the camera crew and reporters, he didn’t hesitate to shoot the two dogs, stepping over their bodies and slamming his foot down on the camera. He reached out and wrapped his hand around the otters neck, pressing the gun to his head, “was this your doing!” He roared, “go on tell me why I shouldn’t kill you”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 3:41 am

Adam became conscious of the way the infamous Benit Wallis was staring him down, but he was able to keep his cool well enough. The otter drawled on in a pleasant British accent, taking great care not to disclose anything that might get him and the crew in trouble. The pair of canines with him weren’t his usual camera crew, and in fact had been swapped in for the team he was used to working with rather suddenly. He hadn’t taken the time to wonder why, though. He had a job to do.

Meanwhile, on the desert outside the church, a sniper was taking careful aim at the griffin, aided by a spotter and a pair of riflemen. They were American, having tracked down Benit thanks to tips and a GPS hidden inside the camera being used by the camera crew, who were in on the operation as well.
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2018 1:18 am

Ben had once been supportive of the free propaganda from journalists and news crews, now their arrival issued a bad mood for him. How they would have to waste their time (him especially) babysitting the crews in order to ensure that that didn’t disclose any information about the regime or the location of the church. A disclosure agreeement seemed unnecessary however when they’re were dozens of men wondering around with loaded assault weapons. This, it seemed was agreement enough: keep quiet about the location of our illegal operation and we won’t kill you, it seemed fair enough in Bens opinion. Ben wasn’t supporting a weapon at this time, although he looked intimidating enough, towering over almost everyone there, as he waited for the new crew to wrap up. Unable to help the way his eyes started to stalk the newsreaders body.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:29 pm

Just outside, a three-person crew with a large camera were seemingly doing just that. The cameraman had Adam Gray, a respected journalist, stand just in front of the church’s worn stained glass window and was now recording part of what would become a special report on gang violence in Mexico.

“...while the national government refers to the gangs as ‘cancers on the proud image of the country,’ local governments are not inclined to challenge cartels located within their jurisdictions, as doing so often means going up against a force that is superior in numbers and resources to state police.”
Back to top Go down
MissFluffy018

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 11:21 pm

Here ya go;

A broken down church in the midst of Los Cabos in Mexico is where Ben’s ‘cooperation’ runs their ‘operation’ whilst known to most of the local authorities they have neither the man or fire power to compete with the regime. While gun laws in majority of Mexico are quite strict, similar to gun laws in the United Kingdom, it has become possible to pay weapon traffickers to supply all the men in the organisation with enough firepower to level the city. When asked however, anyone within the regime would deny any acts of violence beyond simple drug dealers, which by contrast to the everyday crime that already happens in Los Cabos looks like God’s work. Probably the hardest task had been ensuring the guards at the boarder checkings had been compliant, handing them a wad of cash with every gun that surpassed the checkpoint had become an expensive business, now: the guards were too afraid to stop the crossings given the amount of guns the organisation now possessed was well into the hundreds, and no guard was stupid enough to mess with a gang which had seemingly grown from a couple dozen to easily over a thousand loyal members across several countries. While the location of the church was unknown to everyone but loyal members (they blindfolded any guest or newcomer) they often allowed news crews and journalists to write stories up, the publicity had quickly become propaganda for them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 10:04 pm

Name: Adam Gray
Height: 5’11”
Species: Otter anthro
Appearance: A sleek tan-furred otter with darker brown chest and belly and brown flecks throughout his fur. Green eyes. His tail is primarily brown but has white stripes and a black tip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)   War from Every Angle (MissFluffy) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

War from Every Angle (MissFluffy)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next