viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

One For All (Storm)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:06 pm

"They sure get brave when there's only one of us though" She said softly and she wagged her tail happily, her ears perked forward, "My humans called me Ebony" She yipped.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:40 pm

Gray eyed the female up and down before starting to pant happily. “It was no problem. Humans get scared when there’s more than two or three of us around. All we did was stand there.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:33 pm

Ebony noted the safety as the males came back and she bound to them, wagging her tail happily, "Thanks for helping me" She yipped, her tail continuing to sway, "I'm sure he would have gotten me if you all hadn't helped" She barked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:30 pm

Once he was gone, Gray lead the males over to Ebony, one of his trusted deputies flanking him on either side. Boris wasn’t exactly smart, but was huge in size and strong, so it was good to keep him around. Nomad was much more intelligent.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:01 pm

Ebony peeked out as she watched the males, trembling softly and whimpering, the dog catcher backing to his truck before getting in and starting to drive off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:55 pm

Even though the catcher was backing off, Gray and Nomad took turns taking quick steps forward, wanting to make sure the human wouldn’t be coming back later with Help.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:53 am

Ebony kept her tail tucked as she dove into a bedded area to hide, shaking and whimpering, listening to the males as the catcher closed in, the catcher was alone and knew he couldn't take all the dogs on his own, so he began backing away slowly so the dogs wouldn't attack.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:38 am

“No he’s not,” growled Gray in reply. He nodded to his counterparts, and all three moved to let Ebony past them and into the alley in which they lived. When she was behind them, the three backed into the entrance to the alley so that it was impassible. Then, each of the dogs growled threatened at the catcher, with Nomad feinting as if he was going to lunge at the human at any moment.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:36 am

(Otay~ 3)

Ebony yelped as she ran out onto the road and was nearly hit by a car, she stumbled and whined as she tried to catch her footing, looking up to see some dogs coming her way, she yipped and tried to run to them for help, having never met a mean dog in her life, "He's gonna get me!" She whined as she ran toward the trio of males.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:24 am

(Gray’s the leader, and everyone on that list is either highly ranked or a friend, so they’ll all get the occasional chance with Ebony :3 )

Gray flicked his ears as he thought he heard some sort of disturbance in his territory. Rounding up his most trusted dogs, Boris the Saint Bernard and Nomad the husky, he set out to investigate.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:17 am

(Okey~ maybe pick one for the leader and make him the main male to use her, but only the higher ranking dogs get to use her or something like that, you're choice :3)

Ebony sniffed around and gave a soft whine as she tried to find something to eat, it had been three days since she got out and she hadn't eaten a thing, "Just great, I get all this freedom but for what? To starve!?" She whined after finding another empty trash can, the female's fur was slightly matted and full of sticks and leaves, making her usually shining coat look filthy, "At least at home there was kibble... But out here.. What's a girl to do to get food?!" She barked out loudly, only to alert the dog catcher nearby, Ebony yelped as the chase began and she started to run for her life, her tail tucked between her legs in fear.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:09 am

(Got it! I have a few more characters so I’m not gonna do full bios for each right away. I’ll give basic info though!)

Name: Boris
Breed: Saint Bernard

Name: Nomad
Breed: Akita Husky, black & white fur

Name: Simon
Breed: Corgi

Name: Gray
Breed: Aussie Shepherd

Name: Gravel
Breed: Dalmatian

Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: One For All (Storm)   Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:01 am

Here we are~ Here's my character!

Name: Ebony
Breed: German Shepherd (Black Variation)
Other: Ebony was bought as a young pup to become a police dog, but even after training she seemed to gentle for the line of work, which caused the force to send her back to her breeder, where she was then sent to try and be a therapy dog, but too many children saw her as scary due to her black fur, so she was sent back again, this lead to Ebony getting out in between going back to her breeder.

(If you wanna start it off when you post go for it, if not I can on my next post Smile )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One For All (Storm)   

Back to top Go down

One For All (Storm)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3