From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:56 pm

Zephyr gave a grunt as he sat up, peeling his clothing off before he removed the omega's, trailing licks down his body, sliding down slightly, "You could have said something you know... I could have helped before you made this much slick" He gave a small playful tease before starting to lick up the excess slick the other made, letting out a purr-like sound as he breathed in the source of the other's heat scent, shivering and holding the other softly, "You know you're the only friend that matters to me, no matter what happens, you're still my best friend in my eyes, you're the only one that actually keeps me calm" He murmured, continuing to lick between the other's legs.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:40 pm

A soft huff left the omegas lips as he was moved so he was lying back on the bed, moving himself so he could get comfortable. Looking up toward the alpha that was looming over him. His mind was spinning from the touches and kisses, he recieved. Moving himself once Zeph tried to pull off his clothes. He hoped his friend wouldn't make fun of him for putting a pad on to stop the flow of slick, it worked for a bit. "I never would have known, I was worried. I didn't want us to not be close friends anymore. You're the closest friend I've got, and I don't want to lose that bond," he murmured. Shifting himself while Zeph continued to pull at his clothes. Absentmindedly finding his own hands lingering on his sides and chest. Tugging lightly at his clothes, hoping to signify that he wanted them off. His heat was becoming unbearable, he just wanted it to be over. Jamie wished he would have had his heat suppressants, but oh well. He knew they would get to this moment sooner or later, but he didn't think it would be like this.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:25 pm

The alpha gave a deep possessive growl as he felt the omega pull away, quickly grabbing the omega and flipping them, so the omega was on his back, Zephyr pinning him down and felt all over his body while continuing to lick and nip at his neck, giving him a sideways glance to show he was listening, in a way, his eyes hazed over with lust, "You could have told me" Came hus husky voice against the other's neck, continuing to grind against him while making an attempt to get the omega's clothing off his body, panting heavily himself, "Sure some of the guys would treat you differently, but you know everything that's gone on with me, you should know by now that I would accept your wishes and treat you like the rest" He said in a low growl, he was having a hard time keeping himself from letting his rut just completely consume his mind, making an attempt to show at least some control since the omega was his best friend after all.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:13 pm

The smaller omega emitted a soft squeak as a hand grabbed for him. His breath caught in his throat, surprised his friend suddenly grabbed for him. He shifted lightly against Zeph, swallowing in worry. He was afraid his friend would hurt him for not telling him that he was an omega. What surprised him was when lips pressed against his neck, trembling as teeth grazed his sensitive neck. Though, what got him the most was when Zeph started to buck and grind his hips up towards him. He could feel that his friend was indeed growing hard, which caused him to worry. He was practically in a haze while he was like this. Unable to focus on what was going on in the game, grunting as he tried to finish the race. But he ended up moving the controller to the side, pressing close to his friend. A soft whine left his lips, pressing himself back against him more. After a moment, he finally regained his senses and pulled back. As he did so, he nearly fell off the bed. "Sorry, you're probably really upset with me right now. Fuck.. I can explain," he insisted. Looking at him with a gentle gaze, worried about what he was going to say. He didn't want to lose his friend, not now. "I didn't want to tell you I was an omega. I thought you would have looked down at me and wouldn't do things that alpha friends do. I enjoyed being up there with you guys, and so I kept myself a secret. I used suppressants to calm my heat down and mask my scent. I didn't want my close friendship to end.." He looked down with a frown.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 9:55 pm

Zeph shook himself off as he heard the other, "Huh? What? Aww shit man!" He growled as he became focused on the game, his tongue poking out of his mouth slightly as he stared at the screen, his legs crossed and he growled lowly to himself, aving always made weird noises when he was trying to win at a game, glancing to his friend with the corner of his eye often, now knowing where the scent was coming from, his rut was indeed rushing to him like a freight train, he subconciously sat straighter, as if showing off for the omega right next to him, he couldn't help but start daydreaming about everything he'd do to his friend, pin him down and rip his clothing off, cover his body in nips and bites, even attempt to please the omega if neither of them were too far in their needs and want for one another, eventually knotting the omega, shivering at the thought of possibly knotting the omega more than once, licking his lips and letting out a small purr-like sound as he continued his hazy fantasy. What Zeph didn't realize was that while he was busy daydreaming, he had ended up grabbing his friend and yanking him over, his arms around his friend tightly and he started licking and biting softly at the other's neck, keeping the other's back pressed against his chest while subconciously beginning to buck his hips against his friend, letting him feel the hard bulge forming in his jeans.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Jamie snorted as Zeph said he nearly grabbed one of his neighbors while they were in heat. He growled playfully and swatted at the alpha, shifting as he firmly gripped the controller. He noticed the race was starting, quickly playing. The omega noticed that Zeph was behind, dazed from something. "Hey, I don't think you're going to beat me. You're way behind there," he mused. He was glad he decided to put a pad on, because he didn't want his slick to get everywhere. As he sat beside the alpha, he swallowed and shifted on the bed. He hated being so close to his friend while he was in heat. He was afraid he was going to lose his mind. Though, he was also worried his friend would start his own rut. That wouldn't be good at all. Heat started to build up in his abdomen as he thought of being knotted by his friend. Quickly pushing that out of his mind, knowing well his friend didn't know it was him. At least, he hoped the alpha didn't know it was him. Jamie was afraid Zeph would be mad at him for lying to him all these years. He was afraid Zeph wouldn't accept him for who he was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:58 pm

"No... No dude I've smelt your neighbors in heat, nearly grabbed one of em last time" He said, before resuming the conversation the other was gone, Zephyr let out a huff, "Didn't he just come out of there...?" He asked himself aloud, before beginning to think, "Maybe... No, it cant be him, I've known him too long, and besides, he would tell me... Right?" He thought to himself, taking a moment and he took in a deep breath, "The scent is weaker... Now when he comes back.. If its stronger, he's either hiding an omega in the bathroom... Or he's the omega..." He thought, doing just that when his friend returned, taking in a deep breath, smeeling that the scent had gotten stronger, he frowned slightly to himself before giving a grin, "Maybe you got a tiny bladder like some old bag in a nursing home" he teased and laughed, leaning over to shove the other, taking a second to breath in his friend's scent without him knowing, "It is Jamie!" He thought, hiding his surprise from his friend, "Damn! With an omega in heat so close... I'll start rutting... Not good... Come on Zeph.. You can hold it back... I hope" Zephyr zoned out as he thought, not even realizing the game had started and he was already losing, again.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 2:46 pm

The omega swallowed in uncertainty, hoping that Zeph would never find out it was him. He didn't want to lose his friendship with his alpha friend. "Yeah, though I'm sure I'd kick your ass at it again," he shot back playfully. Reaching out to take the game so he could put it into the system. What made him hesitate was when Zeph had asked about him hiding an omega. Thoughts began to race through his head, hoping his friend wouldn't notice it was him. He looked back to the alpha, blinking slightly as he wondered what he was talking about. "Maybe one of my neighbors is going into heat?" He suggested, sitting down onto the bed. He moved a hand up to curl through his hair, which was dark and curly. His hair wasn't like Zeph's, whom of which had straight hair. He also had light brownish-green eyes, which worked perfectly with his tan skin. Jamie didn't know how long he would be able to keep this up. Before he knew it, he felt his thighs were wet, quickly swallowing back a whine. "I'll be right back, I need to really use the bathroom," he said. Standing up so he could go to the bathroom once more. He got off his pants and quickie cleaned up the slick. Glad his pants weren't damp, to the point where he needed a new pair. He searched around, wondering what he could do to help calm the flow of slick. After a while of searching, he noticed that there were some pads. Relief flooded through him as he grabbed them and put one on. Glad there were some pads around to help him out. He washed off again, making sure all of the evidence was washed or discarded. He finally made his way back over to his alpha friend. "Sheesh, I think I drank a bit too much water at one time.." He remembered he was thirsty, so he guzzled down quite a bit of water. At least he wasn't lying when he said he had to use the bathroom. Jamie set back down onto the bed, handing him a controller. "Have you gotten an omega yet?" He asked, hands moving up to fix his hair. Rubbing his face lightly, watching the game load.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 8:01 am

Zephyr sighed as he laid boredly in his bed, his adoptive brother, an omega, had just gone into heat and per his adoptive parent's rules, Zeph was the one to be locked away, he was quite a large alpha, bigger than most, and more aggressive then other alphas, especially when in rut or when an omega in heat was around. Zephyr had long tied back black hair with a single blonde streak down the side, piercing blue eyes and a long scar from above his left eye down his face and neck to his chest, he had told everyone that it was from a car accident, everyone besides Jamie, who knew the truth about his abusive past, his father had kidnapped his mother and forced her to have him, upon finding out Zephyr was an alpha, his father began training him for fights right away, when he was ready, putting him in fighting rings with much larger alphas to fight, gaining the scar before children's aid had found him. Zeph glanced to his phone as he heard it ting and he opened it, noting it was Jamie and he gave a small smile, finally, a cure for his boredom, gaming with his best friend, letting the other know he was on his way, Zephyr hopped out of bed and climbed out his window, heading to Jamie's place. Once there and let inside, he finally relaxed, "Thanks for the save man, Mike went into heat again and its been driving me insane" He grunted in his gruff tone, flopping onto his friend's bed and checking through his games, raising a brow as he swore he smelt an omega going into heat, he shook it off lightly and continued searching through the games, "How about this one? You wooped my ass last time and I need revenge!" He chuckled, showing his friend the racing game that recently came out, his grin slowly turned to a frown as he smelt the air again, "Dude, you hiding some omega here or something? I can smell whoever it is" He questioned his friend, raising a suspicious brow.
Back to top Go down
FriskyFeline22

PostSubject: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 pm

Plot; Jamie and y/c have been friends for a while, both assuming that they are alphas. That is, until Jamie invites y/c over when their parents are not home. Since the omega doesn't have his suppressants, he goes into heat. Which causes y/c to act out and mate him. They both become confused and wonder what to do after.

The day ticked by slowly for little Jamie. The parents were gone and he was alone. After a while of sitting in his room, he looked down to his phone and decided to contact his friend. An alpha whom he had been friends with for a while now. Jamie was an omega, though he took suppressants to mask his scent and heats. Because of this, he made it seem as if he were also an alpha. When his friend finally arrived, he greeted him at the door and allowed him inside. As he did so, he swallowed as he could feel his heat coming on, searching around in the bathrooms for his suppressants. Upon looking through the cabinet in the bathroom, he didn't find them. That's when it hit him, he had taken his last pill not too long ago. He groaned and smacked his head against the wall in irritation. He didn't have anymore suppressants and he was in the house with his alpha friend. After a while of splashing cold water on his face, he dried off and made his way out. "So, what game do you want to play?" He asked, moving to sit down on his bed. Biting his lip, hating the itchy feeling that he got during his heats. Before he knew it, he would be making slick. That would be a mess and a problem. He just hoped the alpha didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]   Everything's not as it seems [Pafp] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everything's not as it seems [Pafp]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7