From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2018 5:30 am

Hollyleaf groaned, wrapping her tail around his forepaw.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Purring, Breezepelt planted several more licks on her core, much faster and closer together this time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 10:58 pm

Hollyleaf mewled I’m surprised pleasure, arching her back slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 9:12 pm

Purring, Breezepelt crouched down and eagerly drew his tongue over Hollyleaf’s swollen, wet slit.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 9:19 pm

Hesitantly, Hollyleaf lay on her back, exposing both her vulnerable belly and her dampened core to her younger half-brother.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:42 pm

Breezepelt stood up and nudged Hollyleaf’s chest, murmuring a soft, low “Lay on your back for me,” licking her chest fur as the tom nudged his beautiful half-sister.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:35 am

Hollyleaf took her paw back once he was done with it. She met his questioning gaze and silently gave permission despite not knowing what he was asking for.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 21, 2018 1:13 am

Breezepelt smiled and purred quietly, taking the next claw into his mouth after a few heartbeats. He did this until every part of her paw had been thoroughly, lovingly licked and suckled clean, the tom looking up at her questioningly for permission before he continued on.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:11 am

Her eyes widened and she swallowed, staring down at Breezepelt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:09 am

Breezepelt purred and eagerly gave Hollyleaf’s pads a lick before taking one of her claws into his mouth, sucking gently while meeting his sister’s gaze innocently.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:49 am

Bemusedly, Hollyleaf lifted her paw off the ground, peering down at Breezepelt questioningly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:47 am

When he got low enough, Breezepelt laid down on his belly, nosing insistently at Hollyleaf’s paw to get his half-sister to raise it off of the ground for him.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:31 am

Hollyleaf watched her half-brother work with slightly-widened eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 6:30 am

Breezepelt purred loudly as he ran his tongue and his muzzle over her upper body, slowly working lower and lower until he started to lick his way down her foreleg.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Hollyleaf mewled softly, shuddering under her half-brother’s ministrations.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 9:13 pm

“You’re so beautiful,” Breezepelt purred quietly into his sister’s neck, licking and nipping and kissing at Hollyleaf’s neck and her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 am

Hollyleaf shivered slightly and tilted her head to allow him easier access to her neck.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 4:14 am

Breezpelt’s gaze warmed, and the tom began to lovingly groom at his half-sister’s neck with long, slow strokes of his tongue. Lucky for him, he’d fooled around a little bit with Heathertail before.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Hollyleaf nodded in understanding, shuffling her paws uncertainly. She'd never done anything like this before and wasn't certain about what to do.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Breezepelt Locked eyes with his sister seriously, holding her gaze as he spoke. “Hollyleaf, if you need me to stop for any reason... say ‘Shadowclan.’ Got it?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:17 am

Hollyleaf blinked, eyes widening slightly as she realized what he was asking. She swallowed, uncertain but oddly wanting it. “Yes,” she finally whispered. Her future self could deal with the consequences and the probable-regret.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 1:03 am

“Hollyleaf...” Breezepelt murmured, feeling something inside him stir when the she-cat looked up at him again. “Can I... do more?” He leaned in carefully, licking his half-sister’s cheek comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 11:02 pm

(Sorry for the late reply. I had horse camp Monday through Thursday and I was just so exhausted this entire week.)

Hollyleaf peered up at her half-brother almost shyly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Breezepelt also panted as Hollyleaf broke away, a string of saliva keeping their muzzles connected post-kiss. Panting, the tom found himself overcome by the desire to go further with the she-cat before him, relative or not.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 4:59 am

Hollyleaf eventually had to pull away again, breathing heavily as she tried to catch her breath, peeking up at Breezepelt through half-closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)   What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Is This I Feel? (Stormwind)
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next