From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2018 9:51 am

(I hadn’t thought about that, but true!)

Feathertail touched noses with the younger tom, purring softly as she initiated the contact. “I love you too, Crowpaw.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 8:23 pm

“Thank you,” Crowpaw whispered, the almost full-frown tom looking up at the large she-cat and giving her a smile. “I love you.”

(Of course, he’s small so despite his long legs Feathertail will always be larger than him. And Nightcloud, too, come to think of it. Leafpaw will be smaller than him, though, because she doesn’t have long legs to somewhat counteract her smallness :p)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Feathertail thought for a moment, considering the logistics of continuing to meet Crowpaw once they returned to their normal lives in the clans. “Yes,” she finally mewled, “I would like that.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:30 pm

Crowpaw pulled away after a few minutes and averted his gaze, feeling embarrassed about his minor breakdown. “So..so we’re continuing to see each other and will be mates once I’m a warrior?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 9:20 pm

Feathertail was surprised by the sudden touch from the apprentice but certainly didn’t resist it, craning her neck to give the apprentice an affectionate lick between the ears. She felt his tears wetting her shoulder fur but didn’t comment on it.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 pm

Crowpaw flattened his ears and buried his face in her fur to hide the fact that his eyes had suddenly burned with grateful and relieved tears. She’d probably feel it, but at least she wouldn’t see it and thus feel compelled to comment on it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 10:51 am

“I wouldn’t... I wouldn’t have said I love you if I didn’t mean it.” Feathertail mewled slowly, trying to think through everything she was about to say to avoid sounding stupid or cliched. “I can deal with your attitude, somehow. Otherwise I wouldn’t be attracted to you. No matter how grumpy you are, it won’t make me love you any less, Crowpaw.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Crowpaw looked up at the older she-cat in some surprise.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 8:53 pm

“Mousebrain,” huffed Feathertail affectionately when he didn’t reply, pushing him playfully with a forepaw.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 4:13 pm

Crowpaw ruffled his pelt uncomfortably, not responding to her. He knew barely any cat could stand his prickly nature, and he’d had cats leave him for it before.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 10:12 am

Feathertail stared back at Crowpaw for a moment, a pang shooting through her as she listened to the tom expressing himself sincerely, something he rarely did.  When he finished, the beautiful Riverclan warrior shot the younger tom a strange look.  “You think that seeing me more will make me like you less and less?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:00 am

Crowpaw shuffled his paws, his fur prickling uncomfortably, but he realized he couldn't stay silent during this entire talk or he risked losing her. He couldn't quite manage the courage to look her in the eyes, though, so his blue gaze stayed fixed on his paws. "I don't like talking about emotions, but since it's you I'll make an exception," he muttered, hesitating briefly before forging onwards. "I do love you, Feathertail, I just... I almost lost you, and it scared me so much. In a blink of an eye I felt what the rest of my life would have been without you, and I never, ever want to feel that again. I'm terrified that if I keep seeing you, I will eventually lose you, whether to death or because you left me, willingly or not."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 1:55 am

Feathertail’s smile fell off her own face when the apprentice glanced away. “Crowpaw?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 pm

Crowpaw managed a weak smile back but it quickly fell, his gaze dropping to his paws. He hated feeling so vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 9:35 pm

Feathertail managed a slight smile at Crowpaw when the tom finally joined her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:13 pm

It was close to an hour later before Crowpaw felt confident that no one would wake if he moved, and he slipped out of the bushes to join Feathertail.

(*watches a Warrior Cats Facts video on YouTube* Huh. Apparently, Stormfur was Mothwing's mentor when she was training to be a warrior.

*ponders* When it comes time for Tallstar to give Crowpaw his warrior name, should I still have him ask for the prefix -feather or should he not ask because Feathertail is still alive? If he doesn't ask for the prefix -feather, his prefix will be -claw. It was said so.

We've been getting the mountain lion's name wrong. Whoops. His name is actually Sharptooth.)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:11 pm

Feathertail sat dutifully outside as every other cat settled in their nests for the night, waiting a little impatiently for Squirrelpaw to stop shuffling so that Crowpaw could hurry up and come out safely already.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:04 pm

Crowpaw trailed after her, his tail a little lower than before. Once Brambleclaw sent out Stormfur and Tawnypelt to search for prey, it wasn't long before they came back, and even less time before everyone was sated and starting to get ready for the night. As they were out on their own, they had to set a guard and, conveniently, Brambleclaw set Feathertail for first watch.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:01 pm

Feathertail nodded before pulling away, joining the other patrol cats beneath a large bush. Once the others fell asleep, she’d get up and head somewhere a little more private to talk things over with the apprentice she loved.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:50 pm

Crowpaw grimaced slightly but nodded, knowing he wouldn't be able to get out of this. He wanted to talk, really he did, but talking about feelings... ugh.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:49 pm

We have to talk, mouthed Feathertail to Crowpaw, clearly still feeling a little awkward after her deathbed confession that turned out to not be as such.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:43 pm

Crowpaw reluctantly met the older she-cat's gaze, his ears pulling back.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:41 pm

As they were stopping, Feathertail stopped Crowpaw on his way past by putting her tail over his shoulders and meeting his gaze silently.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:14 pm

Stormfur gave his sister a soothing lick on her ear before facing forward again. Hours passed as the patrol trekked in silence, the Tribe cats eventually leaving them once they left the Tribe's territory, until the sun was starting to go down and Brambleclaw was calling for them to stop for the night.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 10:11 pm

Feathertail cast a glance over her shoulder as she walked, but only one. After seeing Crowpaw clearly trying to ignore her, she’d simply sighed and pressed closer to her brother as they trekked through the tribe’s mountainous territory.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)   A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Romantic Entanglement (Stormwind)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next