viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:38 pm

Crowfeather purred happily. “Leafpool... I’m so happy for us.” The tom padded up to her, rubbing his face against her chest and the top of his head against her chin.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:40 pm

Leafpool smiled fondly at his amusement. “They’ll be here in about a moon and a half. I won’t start showing for another half moon, though.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:40 am

Crowfeather broke the kiss only after a few heartbeats of sharing the passionate muzzlelock. When he pulled away, the Tom’s excitement was palpable. “You don’t look bigger yet. How long do you think it’ll be until they arrive?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:46 am

Leafpool inhaled sharply in surprise but she relaxed quickly, kissing Crowfeather back just as forcefully, just as heatedly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:25 am

Crowfeather was taken aback. He wasn’t sure how to express his reaction to the wonderful news besides to stare into Leafpool’s eyes and then kiss her forcefully.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:11 am

Leafpool huffed at him but couldn’t help her small smile. “Really,” she confirmed. “I’m expecting kits again.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:08 am

Crowfeather stopped walking when Leafpool mewled the second part to him, his eyes widening. “Really?” He mewled, sure he already knew the answer but needing to confirm it to himself anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:04 am

“Me either,” Leafpool murmured, glancing at her mate. “I felt it this morning, by the way.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 am

Crowfeather again lead them towards Windclan’s Camp.

“I don’t care what they say, or think.” Mewed The tom firmly once they were in Windclan territory, his blue gaze seeming determined as he looked over at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:54 am

Leafpool glanced at him in bemusement but rose to her paws and followed him.

The rest of the Clan watched in shock and disbelief as the two cats left together, clearly mates again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:52 am

Crowfeather returned their gazes unapologetically, leaning into his mate’s ear. “Let’s go,” murmured the tom, tugging their joined tails towards the log bridge.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:45 am

Leafpool glanced to her mate and purposefully brushed against him affectionately before turning her head back to her Clanmates, narrowing her eyes at them challengingly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:44 am

Most of the clearing pinned their ears back in response before accusatory glances turned to Leafpool and Squirrelflight. Most of those who looked towards Leafpool were left even more shocked, however, as the tom had padded up next to Leafpool and wrapped his tail tightly around hers.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:21 am

Hollyleaf smiled slowly but there was no amusement in the expression. It was sharp and cold. “Except there is no such thing now. There is only one Clan now so how can someone be half-Clan? And it’s a pity that you seem to think half-Clan cats were so rare. I can name several other cats straight off the top of my head that were also half-Clan. I left not because I was half-Clan, but because I couldn’t deal with being lied to on top of knowing I wasn’t supposed to exist.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:18 am

Crowfeather left his post, padding up behind Leafpool, hoping nobody would notice just yet in all the commotion.

Ashfur growled.  “That’s easy.  You’re trying to steal attention from the fact that you’re half-clan and a Medicine cat’s daughter!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:53 am

Leafpool lifted her chin defiantly when the stares landed on her, feeling her kits stir inside her belly as if sensing the unrest. Even just a few moons ago, she might have flinched back and been terribly apologetic about it all, but she ran out of fucks to give after StarClan admitted to their cowardice and she got back with Crowfeather.

Jayfeather bristled slightly at the stares he could feel burning into his pelt.

Hollyleaf narrowed her green eyes. “And how could you prove it’s not true, anyway? What reason would I have to lie about one of my former Clanmates trying to kill me and my brothers?” I still have nightmares about it, she didn’t say.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:48 am

The gazes of the clan split between Ashfur, Hollyleaf, and all of the cats Ashfur had named in the conspiracy around the parentage of Lionblaze, Jayfeather, and the black she-cat. Could they trust someone who had faked their death? At the same time, Ashfur was quite defensive about Hollyleaf’s accusation.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:40 am

Hollyleaf arched a kittybrow. “You’re acting awfully defensive about a supposed lie,” she pointed out mildly. She didn’t deny the claim of trying to deflect the Clan’s attention, though, mostly because that was partly true.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:09 am

Ashfur hissed quietly. “You have no way to prove that,” growled the tom quietly as he glared daggers over at Hollyleaf. “Quit trying to deflect the clan’s attention.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:27 am

Hollyleaf, Jayfeather, and Leafpool all looked pained listening to Ashfur spill the secret to the entire Clan. Heathertail was unbothered, having already known this, but moved to press against her mate’s side in silent support.

As stunned silence descended once Ashfur was finished speaking, Hollyleaf broke it only a few moments later. “And I suppose you’re just going to leave out the part where you tried to kill us,” she hissed. She wasn’t going to take this lying down. “Trapped is in the burning ThunderClan camp and tried to make Squirrelflight watch us burn, all because she rejected you. The only reason you didn’t succeed is because she shocked you with the truth, that she did not give birth to us.”

(Gtg bye. Be back in an hour or so)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:21 am

Ashfur shrugged, shooting Hollyleaf a glance that said suit yourself, and then told the gathered Darkclan cats everything- Crowfeather and Leafpool were the real parents of Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw’s kits. He’d heard an argument between the latter couple that gave him all the information he needed to corroborate his story. He left out the part about trapping the trio and their adoptive mother in the burning Thunderclan Camp, because the story was already juicy enough to have the whole of the clan that was present in the Camp hooked.

Crowfeather and Lionblaze both listened on in horror, as did Squirrelflight. Brambleclaw was much more stoic, Ashfur’s words only reopening wounds that were already carved into his heart.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:50 am

Hollyleaf clenched her jaw, stubbornly remaining silent under the scrutiny of at least half the Clan.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:47 am

Ashfur glanced over to Hollyleaf knowingly. It was only a matter of time before someone spilled the secret, Be it him, her, or someone else.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:18 pm

Hollyleaf shied away from her brother, stiffening both at his touch and the increase of the stares. She hadn't been among this many cats since she ran away four and a half moons ago and it was highly uncomfortable. It didn't help that she was on the edge of a panic attack because several cats that likely wouldn't keep quiet knew her secret.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:15 pm

“Lionblaze,” Mewed Berrynose, nudging the Golden-brown tom out of his trance. The de facto leader of Darkclan blinked once at his clanmate sleepily.

“Your sister’s back.” Berrynose’s simple mewl drew a shocked expression from the tom, who quickly left his post, bounding over to Hollyleaf and letting out a relieved mew as he touched her shoulder with his nose. The tom didn’t question where she’d been.

Crowfeather’s guard post had a view of the clearing, so he was able to watch from afar, not wanting to get too involved.

The cats in the clearing all stared at Hollyleaf questioningly, expecting some sort of explanation from the she-cat. One didn’t run away from the clans and fake their own death for no reason, after all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)
Page 17 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-