viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dim Light (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:04 pm

“Got it,” Echowhisper nodded quickly, making herself scarce without any further instruction. She was trying to impress the Dimclan deputy, after all. While the silvery-gray She-cat had no idea who Glaciertail was, she was able to seek out Graycloud easily enough, and assumed the tuxedo tom alongside her was the aforementioned warrior.

Riverstar weakly lifted his head when he heard he had visitors. The tom had come out on the worst side of a fight with the rogues, but that tended to happen when you were like him and thought you could take on six rogues at once by yourself. Covered in scratches, some of which already showed early signs of infection, The tom fixed his eyes on the entrance.

Puddlepaw froze briefly in place when he saw just how bad his father looked.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Shadowleaf sighed. "We're still attempting to rebuild the camp. You will go out with Glaciertail and Graycloud to collect items to rebuild it with."

Swiftstream slipped into the medicine cat den, padding over to the nest her mate was occupying.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:47 pm

Echowhisper dipped her head. “Anything you need me to do, I’ll do it.”

Puddlepaw nodded quickly, more so to hurry up and get to his dad than in agreement with what Swiftstream said. He had to make sure his father was alright. The young tom followed after his mother quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Shadowleaf appeared bemused but didn’t mention on how odd she felt it that Echowhisper had bothered to come over and introduce herself. “All right.”

Swiftstream frowned slightly. “All right,” she agreed softly. “But he’s veey hurt, so be quiet, okay? You also won’t easily be able to touch him.” Stepping back, she led the way towards the medicine cat den.

(Their only medicine cat was killed :3)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:42 am

“I wanted to introduce myself,” Echowhisper Replied simply. “And I heard that your leader was gravely injured. It seemed proper to come to you instead, Shadowleaf.”

Puddlepaw glanced to his mother after rubbing his face in her fur for a moment when she returned. “Can you take me to see dad?” The young tom Mewed, concern evident in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:55 am

Shadowleaf narrowed her green eyes a little, seeing the sincerity in the young she-cat. “Very well. Why did you want to speak with me?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 am

“I’m here to help fight,” Replied Echowhisper, taking a confident step forward. “I was nearly killed by a rogue.” The silvery-grey female lifted her head to show Shadowleaf the scar on her neck. “I want to fight for any clan that is faced by them.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Shadowleaf arched a kittybrow, the only reaction of surprise she allowed herself to show. “Why are you here then?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:08 pm

“My name’s Echowhisper,” Replied the She-cat, meeting Shadowleaf’s eyes with quite possibly the most serious look she’d ever given anyone. “I am from Loveclan.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Shadowleaf nodded. “And you are?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Echowhisper dipped her head courteously to Shadowleaf. “Greetings. Are you Shadowleaf?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Swiftstream led Echowhisper to the warriors’ den and had the black she-cat come out before she went back to her son. Shadowleaf turned her gaze to Echowhisper, silently arching a kittybrow.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:22 am

Echowhisper dipped her head, falling in beside Swiftstream to be lead to Shadowleaf.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 am

Swiftstream narrowed her blue-green eyes in suspicion but Graycloud quickly spoke up for Echowhisper, assuring the leader's mate that the silver she-cat was trustworthy. Relenting, she mewed, "I'll take you to Shadowleaf."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:34 am

(Oh, ok!)

Puddlepaw glanced over at Berrykit- no, Berrypaw- with a bit of disbelief evident in his gaze. I thought we were strong! How did the rogues do so much damage?

Echowhisper padded up to Swiftstream. “You said your leader was hurt. May I speak to your deputy?” Whoever this strange cat was, she obviously knew something about the clans.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:26 am

(Noooo.... Shadowleaf's kits became apprentices while the patrol was gone. Pebblepaw and Mistpaw were two of those six, remember?)

Berrypaw poked her head out of the apprentices' den cautiously, her eyes widening when she saw the patrol.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:22 am

Puddlepaw shuddered. Pebblepaw and Mistpaw had been the only two other apprentices in the den with him.

Amber pinned her ears back at the news, feeling helpless and guilty for having missed the fight.

Echowhisper looked down at her paws. The rogues at Loveclan had never gotten this bold. Things must be desperate here.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:17 am

Swiftstream took a moment to breathe in her son's scent before she answered, speaking loud enough so that the rest of the patrol could hear her. "The rogues attacked four days ago. They killed Blacktail and Smallfoot (the MC), injured several others, and captured Pebblepaw and Mistpaw. Your father has been in the medicine cat den since the battle; we're only lucky he didn't lose a life."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:13 am

Riverstar lifted his head weakly. The tom was covered in battle damage, and had basically been confined to the medicine den for several days.

Puddlepaw shoved his head into his mother’s chest fur. “Mom, what happened!?” The tom whined softly, looking around them in disbelief at the destroyed barrier, trampled dens, and bloodstained clearing.

Echowhisper’s eyes widened as she took in the full extent of the damage.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:03 am

Swiftstream's head poked out of the leader's den when she heard her son's voice and her eyes widened when she saw the patrol, plus an unfamiliar silver cat. "Puddlepaw!" She said in relief, hurrying out of the den and over to the young tom's side.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:02 am

The rest of the patrol followed, a grim look on Amber And Echowhisper’s faces as they rushed into the camp.

“Mom? Dad!?” Puddlepaw called out, stopping in the middle of the clearing to yowl for his parents.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:54 pm

Graycloud's eyes widened in alarm at the damage to the barrier and quickly plunged into the camp.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:51 pm

Puddlepaw rounded the corner, so, so excited to bound into the camp and tell his mom and Dad all about the adventure...

But when he reached the barrier, there were several new holes torn into it. The tom froze, gaping at the damage until Graycloud and the rest of the patrol caught up.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 pm

"Puddlepaw!" Graycloud called after the young tom, exasperated, before shaking her head with a sigh and picking up the pace.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:41 pm

Puddlepaw, though, knew exactly where he was going, and in an attempt to break out of the dark cloud that constantly hung over his mentor he ran ahead, eager to see the clearing come into view once more.

Echowhisper watched the young tom tear off, trying to use him to locate the camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Dim Light (Stormwind)
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next