From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dim Light (Stormwind)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Amber nodded, a look of concern crossing her face. If I made it here, maybe some of the other rogues did the same, and joined up with this group...

“So, you were captured?” Amber conjectured.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:59 pm

“Yes,” Rainstorm grumbled, starting to walk again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 6:45 pm

Amber tilted her head, a little surprised by his answer. “The ones that took Dimclan’s old home?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 4:47 pm

Rainstorm actually halted this time, eyeing her with interest. He hummed as he thought it over before huffing. “Fine. I was with the rogues. They found me after I wandered too far.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 9:17 am

Amber let out an indignant breath, unwilling to let her curiosity go unsatisfied. “Well, perhaps I could give you something in exchange.” The she-cat cut in again before Rainstorm could speak.

“As I said already, I don’t want to get close to you. But you are a good fuck, and I’d guess you’d say the same about me judging by the amount of your seed I licked off my belly.” Purring, The she-cat tantalizingly suggested “Perhaps, if you give me a good answer to my question, you could continue to use me as yours, no strings attached...?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 9:00 pm

“I didn’t ask for it,” Rainstorm pointed out. “You offered. So I don’t owe you anything.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Amber was slightly taken aback by Rainstorm’s condescending reply. Is he proud of what he did to Shadowleaf? “I’m certainly not trying to get close to you.” Replied Amber with a huff. “To me it seems that anyone who does ends up getting burned.”

The she-cat glanced back up at him. “But I am curious. And contrary to your assumption, it’s not that I think fucking like animals once in the woods makes us close. What I do think is that after giving you something none of your clanmates would, you owe me a quick explanation.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:46 pm

Rainstorm eyed the she-cat out of the corner of his blue eyes. “I’m sure you think that makes us close, but I’m sorry to tell you that it doesn’t,” he said, referring to the mating. “Just ask Shadowleaf.” He tilted his head to the side, considering her other points. “I’m still not telling you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 8:12 am

(Ah!)

“Well,” Amber started, her mew wavering slightly as she tried to think of a good answer on the spot. He does have a point.

“...I’m the best cat to tell, simply put.” Amber started. “After all, from what I can tell, I am the least liked out of anyone in the clan, which means other cats are unlikely to seek me out for a chat. So, your secret’s safe with me.” She slowed her walk a little bit to draw level with the tom, the brown-furred she-cat adding “And I did just allow you to mate with me.” She added quickly, with a slight, knowing smile on her muzzle. Daringly, she gave his cheek a quick lick, then purred into his ear “And as sexy as the strong and silent thing you’re doing is, I know it’s impossible to stay that way forever. Nothing can ever remain a secret for eternity.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:46 am

(You never actually said what color she was on LoveClan. You first mentioned her pelt color when you introduced her here, on page 9)

Rainstorm paused briefly in his stride, glancing sidelong at the younger she-cat before continuing on. “What makes you think I’d tell you when I wouldn’t tell the cats I’ve known and worked alongside for my entire life?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 19, 2017 5:15 am

(You have better memory than me, so we’ll go with that. I looked for when I introduced her in Love lan but didn’t see it there. Razz )

Spottedpelt couldn’t help but giggle like a young kit herself, using her tail to fight back against the onslaught of tiny kits by tickling them with the furry appendage. A loud purr reverberated through the She-cat the entire time. This just felt like the exact place and role she’d always meant to be in.

Amber walked silently beside Rainstorm for a while, distracting herself by scenting for that injured loner that had been chased into the clan camp before she had arrived there. Glaciertail has shown the She-cat his log so that she could learn his scent and left it at that, but she was curious about the strange tom.

Her curiosity was once again aroused as she glanced over at the tom that had just mate’s her. The brown feline bit her lip, nearly thinking the better of speaking, but eventually had to let out the question that had been on her mind for ages.

“Glaciertail told me the other day that you left without a trace for a few days. Where were you?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyMon Dec 18, 2017 7:24 pm

(I thought you originally said Amber was brown?

Shadowleaf*)

Berrykit nommed on Spottedpelt’s ear happily while Pebblekit just lay sprawled out on the warrior’s back.

Rainstorm finished grooming himself and also rose to his paws, beginning to lead the way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 9:34 am

Amber made a pouty face at the tom, the heat-stricken she-cat’s mind screaming at her to simply bowl him over and start sucking at his sheath before he could react.  However, the warrior in training instead sighed softly, seeming to retract her offer as she stretched out and shook out her sleek, attractive gray pelt.  

Her namesake amber eyes carried a little disappointment in their depths but she stood all the same, eager to get back to camp.  Maybe I should ask him on the way back, mused The she-cat, unsure yet of wether she wanted to broach this topic with the strong, silent tom.

Spottedpelt happily flopped over, letting Shadowleaf’s kits crawl all over her until she was covered in a writhing mass of multicolored fur.  The She-cat was looking after the deputy’s kits once more, though she was expecting the other she-cat back soon to take a break and come see them.

Last edited by ~Stormwind~ on Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptySun Dec 17, 2017 12:01 am

Rainstorm ruffled his fur at the hungry look in her eyes. “I’m not so certain I can go again,” he admitted reluctantly, his pride stinging. “It’s been a while.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 9:58 pm

Amber purred softly, laying her freshly-groomed paw down to look back at Rainstorm lustily. “Thanks for helping me out, Master,” she purred. “Perhaps you need a little help as well...?” She shot a glance between his hindlegs and swiped her tongue around her jaws.

Puddlepaw yawned widely from his nest in the apprentice’s den. He’d retreated into the den despite it being midday because his mentor was off doing something else. He wanted to see his parents again, but neither had awoken from their post-journey slumber yet.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Rainstorm’s eyes widened slightly at the sight and he couldn’t tear his gaze away, watching her closely.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptySat Dec 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Amber started grooming his cum off of her belly wordlessly. When Rainstorm’s own gaze chanced ocer at her, however, she made a show of wiping some of his seed off with her paw, and then luxuriously, suggestively grooming it off of her claws, giving each a few licks and a couple seconds of suckling. A knowing smirk was on The she-cat’s face the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 11:06 pm

Rainstorm eventually got off of Amber once he caught his breath, starting to groom his sticky hind legs.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 8:19 pm

Amber gasped as her neck was finally released by the tom dominating her, thankfully drawing in several deep breaths of fresh air before she relaxed. A soft purr rumbled through her body as she remained beneath Rainstorm, the feeling of his cum warming her belly turning her on despite her recent climax.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 1:15 am

Rainstorm groaned loudly, thrusting a few more times before he pulled out, letting his cum shoot out across her belly and the grass. He let go of her neck, panting.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyFri Dec 15, 2017 12:30 am

Amber rocked her hips back rapidly against Rainstorm’s a few more times, the she-cat gasping breathlessly for air, just as she had wanted. That fetish of hers soon payed dividends. The she-cat’s amber eyes widened, and she couldn’t breathe for a heartbeat, no matter how hard she tried to suck in air through her restricted windpipe. Then, she had the most earth-shattering orgasm she’d ever experienced, a rush of her juices shooting forcefully back onto Rainstorm’s cock and then the rest of his crotch. Her pussy lips fluttered and tightened around his cock as she wordlessly screamed out in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:36 pm

Rainstorm dug his claws into the ground, letting out a silent huff as he felt his climax start to approach. He held it back through sheer force of will, not wanting to finish before the she-cat. His pride wouldn’t be able to handle it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:35 pm

Amber let out a soundless gasp as Rainstorm’s jaws clamped around her neck, the female feeling a rush of warm embarrassment course through her pelt as she realized what the tom was doing to her. Great Starclan, Yes...! The female used some of her remaining breath to let out a thankful, pleasured mewl, still being fucked oh so wonderfully at the same time as the powerful tom choked her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:21 pm

(Mmkay)

There was a pause while Rainstorm thought that over, though his thrusts did not slow, and he let go of her scruff only to clamp his jaws down on her neck, holding just tight enough to cut off some of her air supply and not break the skin.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 13, 2017 7:18 pm

(He could take one of his forepaws and press it against the front side of her neck, or clamp his jaws around her neck! :3 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Dim Light (Stormwind) - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dim Light (Stormwind)
Page 24 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next