viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Dim Light (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:12 pm

Puddlepaw bristled. “We have to do something! Smallfoot didn’t even have an apprentice!”

Riverstar pinned his ears back at the sound of his son’s raised voice, which grated on his ears a little more than it normally would on account of his injuries.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:56 pm

Swiftstream’s expression saddened. “Puddlepaw, we cant,” she said gently. “First of all, she’s LoveClan’s medicine cat. Second, even just the travel would take half a moon to here and back. She’s their only medicine cat, she wouldn’t be able to stay away that long.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:53 pm

Riverstar’s grim facial expression of the last few days softened significantly as he listened to Puddlepaw Speak.

As Puddlepaw told his mother and father everything he cared to, The tom was recounting the cats of Loveclan and their strange personalities.  “...Their medicine cat was nice enough.  She kept to herself a lot, though.”  Just then, a thought hit the young apprentice.

“Dad, Mom, their medicine cat was really good!  She saved a cat from going blind!”  The tom jumped to his paws enthusiastically.  “Send the patrol back to Loveclan to go get her.  Then she can come here and treat Dad!” The naive male didn’t realize just how impractical this plan was.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:47 pm

Swiftstream listened to the tale along with her mate, but most of her attention was focused on watching the two toms’ faces.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:42 pm

Puddlepaw laid down right beside his father, doing his best to get as close as possible without touching the leader. The apprentice then started to tell his father about Loveclan, how they had won their fight with the rogues, and the way they helped to deal with their losses by celebrating their lives with a special daytime gathering a certain amount of time after the battle. Naturally, he included the part about participating in the gathering, but left out the massive orgy afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:34 pm

Swiftstream turned a slightly pleading gaze on their son. If he wasn’t being distracted, Riverstar kept brooding.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Puddlepaw trembled slightly as he glanced at Alderpaw, Spottedpelt, and then back at his father. What do we do now!?

“Please.” Riverstar Replied after a moment. “Hearing about your journey is the best medicine I can get.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:20 pm

"And we don't even have a medicine cat anymore," Swiftstream murmured sadly, glancing around the den at the other injured cats, of which Alderpaw and Spottedpelt(?) were a couple.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:19 pm

Riverstar smiled slightly, more than he’d managed since the attack. “That’s good to heat. How was it, Puddlepaw?”

Puddlepaw trotted up to his father’s side, looking him up and down worriedly. “Dad, I don’t care about that right now! You’re hurt!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Swiftstream had already seen this before so she didn't pause, padding over to her mate and settling herself beside him. "It's me and Puddlepaw, Riverstar," she murmured. "The patrol is back."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:04 pm

“Got it,” Echowhisper nodded quickly, making herself scarce without any further instruction. She was trying to impress the Dimclan deputy, after all. While the silvery-gray She-cat had no idea who Glaciertail was, she was able to seek out Graycloud easily enough, and assumed the tuxedo tom alongside her was the aforementioned warrior.

Riverstar weakly lifted his head when he heard he had visitors. The tom had come out on the worst side of a fight with the rogues, but that tended to happen when you were like him and thought you could take on six rogues at once by yourself. Covered in scratches, some of which already showed early signs of infection, The tom fixed his eyes on the entrance.

Puddlepaw froze briefly in place when he saw just how bad his father looked.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:49 pm

Shadowleaf sighed. "We're still attempting to rebuild the camp. You will go out with Glaciertail and Graycloud to collect items to rebuild it with."

Swiftstream slipped into the medicine cat den, padding over to the nest her mate was occupying.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:47 pm

Echowhisper dipped her head. “Anything you need me to do, I’ll do it.”

Puddlepaw nodded quickly, more so to hurry up and get to his dad than in agreement with what Swiftstream said. He had to make sure his father was alright. The young tom followed after his mother quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 4:30 pm

Shadowleaf appeared bemused but didn’t mention on how odd she felt it that Echowhisper had bothered to come over and introduce herself. “All right.”

Swiftstream frowned slightly. “All right,” she agreed softly. “But he’s veey hurt, so be quiet, okay? You also won’t easily be able to touch him.” Stepping back, she led the way towards the medicine cat den.

(Their only medicine cat was killed :3)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:42 am

“I wanted to introduce myself,” Echowhisper Replied simply. “And I heard that your leader was gravely injured. It seemed proper to come to you instead, Shadowleaf.”

Puddlepaw glanced to his mother after rubbing his face in her fur for a moment when she returned. “Can you take me to see dad?” The young tom Mewed, concern evident in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:55 am

Shadowleaf narrowed her green eyes a little, seeing the sincerity in the young she-cat. “Very well. Why did you want to speak with me?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:20 am

“I’m here to help fight,” Replied Echowhisper, taking a confident step forward. “I was nearly killed by a rogue.” The silvery-grey female lifted her head to show Shadowleaf the scar on her neck. “I want to fight for any clan that is faced by them.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:09 pm

Shadowleaf arched a kittybrow, the only reaction of surprise she allowed herself to show. “Why are you here then?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:08 pm

“My name’s Echowhisper,” Replied the She-cat, meeting Shadowleaf’s eyes with quite possibly the most serious look she’d ever given anyone. “I am from Loveclan.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:56 pm

Shadowleaf nodded. “And you are?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:26 pm

Echowhisper dipped her head courteously to Shadowleaf. “Greetings. Are you Shadowleaf?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:38 pm

Swiftstream led Echowhisper to the warriors’ den and had the black she-cat come out before she went back to her son. Shadowleaf turned her gaze to Echowhisper, silently arching a kittybrow.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:22 am

Echowhisper dipped her head, falling in beside Swiftstream to be lead to Shadowleaf.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:35 am

Swiftstream narrowed her blue-green eyes in suspicion but Graycloud quickly spoke up for Echowhisper, assuring the leader's mate that the silver she-cat was trustworthy. Relenting, she mewed, "I'll take you to Shadowleaf."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:34 am

(Oh, ok!)

Puddlepaw glanced over at Berrykit- no, Berrypaw- with a bit of disbelief evident in his gaze. I thought we were strong! How did the rogues do so much damage?

Echowhisper padded up to Swiftstream. “You said your leader was hurt. May I speak to your deputy?” Whoever this strange cat was, she obviously knew something about the clans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dim Light (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Dim Light (Stormwind)
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next