From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:41 pm

Blackstar sighed, and then growled, angry at himself and everyone but him all at once, The tom burying his face in his paws as he laid beside Swallowflight.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:30 pm

Mallowstar bristled, pulling away from the tom. "I will not sit here and listen to you verbally abuse your warriors!" She snarled quietly. "They worked just as hard as my Clan, and maybe even harder. Don't you dare say they did nothing." Bristling, she rose to her paws and stalked out of the den.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:27 pm

“Maybe you haven’t noticed, but I’m down several of my lives as well.” Blackstar Retorted. “Meanwhile, instead of taking the initiative, my warriors lounged around in camp while your clan did the planning for them. Your clan may have just suffered losses as well as mine as a result.” The tom lifted his head, glaring angrily out of his den entrance as if his warriors were assembled just outside. “They could have done something!”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:19 pm

Mallowstar frowned at Blackstar along with Swallowflight. "Blackstar, what are you talking about?" The older she-cat questioned. "If this is about you getting captured, there's really not anything your Clan could have done. There are so few of them; it would have been suicide to attempt to rescue you without any help or a plan."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:18 pm

“That’s a good warrior, racing in to save another clan’s leader.” Blackstar Murmured, a frown suddenly crossing his scarred, weary face. “Not like mine.” The battered tom was still furious with the warriors of Lakeclan, who he had trusted to protect their clan and leader and had ultimately failed him in both ways, leading to his capture and torture. He was already considering relieving Honeysong of her duties- but could he even replace her? Every other warrior had failed him just as much.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:54 pm

Mallowstar blinked at her mate, obviously thinking back. Hey, she could be excused for not remembering who he was talking about instantly, it was a battle! "Ah," she murmured, remembering now. "His name is Ashwhisker."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:52 pm

Blackstar sighed, though he gave Mallowstar’s ear a grateful lick. After lying sandwiched between his mates for a moment, the tom asked “Who was that tom that climbed into the tree with you, Mallowstar?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:54 pm

Mallowstar nipped at his ear angrily. “If one of us ever leaves you, it will not be because of how you look, Blackstar. We didn’t fall in love with you for your appearance.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:48 pm

Blackstar sighed softly, almost as if he didn’t believe her words. “I’m so sorry,” The tom murmured, squeezing Mallowstar’s tail and resting his chin on Swallowflight’s head. “If I had been stronger I’d still look handsome and worth loving. I wouldn’t have let them mark me.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:40 pm

Mallowstar curled her tail around his and Swallowflight buried her face in his neck fur. “Just because you have scars doesn’t mean anything,” the red-and-white leader protested. “We still love you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:38 pm

Blackstar sighed softly, rubbing his cheeks against Mallowstar’s And Swallowflight’s alternately. “I...” The tom pinned his ears back, ashamed. “You did lose me, Mallowstar. You both did. I’m ruined.” The tom thought to his broken legs, his forever-crooked tail, and the two holes in his ears that denoted him as the plaything of two other she-cats, not to mention the permanent scars on his muzzle, face, chest, back, and belly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:32 pm

Lilyheart frowned slightly at her leader but dipped her head, slipping out of the den.

As soon as the medicine cat was gone, Mallowstar stepped closer and curled up on her mate’s other side. She took a shuddering breath. “I thought we were going to lose you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:27 pm

Blackstar allowed himself a quiet purr even though it hurt his chest a little. “Hey,” mewled the tom quietly to Swallowflight, the tom gave an annoyed glance at the medicine cat, wanting to be with both of his mates in private for a little while. He tried to wait and see if she’d be done with him sooner rather than later, but eventually mewed “Please, go see to the wounded from Lakeclan and Meadowclan in the clearing.” He gave the healer a stern glance as he ordered her to do as he asked.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:22 pm

Swallowflight approached her mate once the medicine cat was finished with him, curling up by his side, but Mallowstar hung back, unable to give him any affection because they weren’t in private.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:21 pm

When Blackstar woke up, all he wanted was both of them to get as close to him as they could, cuddle with him, and never let him go. The tom blinked at them both, not saying anything as his exhausted brain was wracked with muddled, conflicting thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:14 pm

The two she-cats were staying as far apart from each other as they could physically get in the den while still hovering protectively over their mate.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:13 pm

Blackstar woke up Thanks to the familiar smells of home, scents he had missed dearly. He’d been taken to his den, thankfully, so that the medicine cat could treat his egregious injuries in private. That also allowed for Mallowstar and Swallowflight to be with him without any scrutiny from anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:08 pm

The trio wasn't bothered on their way back to the LakeClan camp, the ForestClan cats focused on the attack on their camp. Shortly after they reached the camp, the attack force disengaged and retreated, taking their dead and injured with them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:06 pm

Blackstar sighed softly, relieved to be going home but terrified of both of his mate’s reactions when they saw just how bad he looked. Either way, exhaustion hit the leader in a huge wave once they escaped the Forestclan clearing, the tom shutting his eyes and falling asleep despite the rough ride on the warrior’s back.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:58 pm

"To your camp," Mallowstar responded just loudly enough to be heard above the cacophony and started to make her way around the edge of the camp, the warrior guarding the two leaders.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:56 pm

“Where are we going?” Blackstar asked quietly, his ears still flattened as the battle raged on around them in the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:47 pm

Mallowstar murmured a worried apology every time he let out a hiss of pain, eventually reaching the bottom of the tree with the tom. Another warrior appeared seemingly out of nowhere to help Mallowstar tug the tom onto her back. He was unable to walk with his broken legs and it would be much quicker to carry him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:44 pm

Blackstar was a little less afraid of seeming weak with Mallowstar, letting out a pained hiss every few branches.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:42 pm

Mallowstar carefully took Blackstar from the young tom and sent him off to the battle, helping her mate down the tree.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:41 pm

Blackstar stiffened And grunted out every time he and Ashwhisker descended a branch.  As grateful as he was for the other Tom’s Help, his legs were still broken.  Despite this, the leader was determined to not show weakness.  The black-furred leader pinned his ears back as Mallowstar reached them, waiting for her reaction to his terrible condition.

For now, Robinstar remained limp on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next