From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Swallowflight huffed slightly at the tightened restraint, the tug as always reducing some of the air she could breathe in, but moved her attentions to his tip.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:28 pm

“The common thread there is that I️ participate in each of them.” Explained Blackstar, winding the leash around his forepaw to make the length shorter and tighter. “It’s dishonesty I️ would hate.” He gave the leash another gentle tug to move Swallowflight’s wonderful tongue from his shaft to his tip.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:15 pm

Swallowflight’s ears flicked in startled surprise even as the she-cat herself was focused on lavishing his member with licks. She’d never been with another she-Cat and had actually never considered it.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:13 pm

Blackstar groaned appreciatively as Swallowflight’s tongue began to lash at his length, The she-cat wonderfully skilled after being ‘trained’ by him for so long. The Tom held her leash taut as he added “I️ also would love to see my mate with another she-cat…”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:03 pm

Swallowflight blushed bright enough that it could be seen even through her dark fur, running her tongue over his length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:51 pm

Blackstar eventually rolled onto his back, and with a tug on the leash pulled Swallowflight forward until her nose was jammed against his sheath, where his member had already emerged halfway. “As it turns out, Swallowflight,” The tom purred softly, “I’ve always wanted to see my mate struggling to control herself as she takes a member in every hole as well…”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:00 pm

Swallowflight let out a thankful yet still slightly disbelieving purr, amazed that he didn’t seem to be resistant to the idea and was actually working to make it happen. When they’d become mates she’d expected to never have that particular fantasy fulfilled, and yet here she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

This Is Wrong But It Feels So Right (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7