viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Wolfheart, who was sitting nearby, looked after Echowhisper as she left without mix expression on his face. The tom did flinch slightly as Emberleaf cried out beside him.

Oakfoot watched the exit, stunned, before pressing up against Emberleaf again.

(Indeed! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:46 pm

Emberleaf looked alarmed, involuntarily taking a step after her sister, eyes wide. “Echowhisper!”

(Now we can finally go back to DimClan! Smile)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:31 pm

“I will too.”

The she cat managed to choke out the words, just loud enough for her mother to hear. Then, before she could change her mind, the petite warrior turned and charged after the Dimclan patrol, not wanting to get left behind.

“Echowhisper?” Oakfoot called after The she-cat, but to no avail, glancing over at Emberleaf to see if she had a clue what this was about as the silvery she-cat’s sister.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:29 pm

Rainstar rasped her tongue over her daughter’s ear, briefly closing her eyes as she took in her scent. “We’ll all miss you.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:05 am

Echowhisper purred quietly, pressing her face into her mother’s shoulder affectionately. “I’ll be back, as soon as I can be,” The she-cat reaffirmed, biting back a sob as she took in her mother’s scent for what might be the last time in some time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:34 am

Rainstar’s eyes were sad as she gazed at her youngest daughter, who had somehow grown up while she wasn’t looking. “If that is what you want,” she reluctantly acquiesced.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:30 am

Echowhisper nodded, showing off the scar on her neck that had yet to heal fully, and probably never would. “I became a warrior to fight. And I want to help them, and see what their life is like.” Admittedly, she also had the hots for Rainstorm, but that wasn’t in her top 5 reasons to follow the patrol to Dimclan.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:25 am

Rainstar gently touched her nose to the young she-cat’s cheek. “Oh, my precious daughter,” she murmured. “You want to leave because you’re feeling guilty for not fighting?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:13 am

Oakfoot was now leaning heavily towards asking Emberleaf to be his mate. He and Willowheart still hadn’t talked since her awkward refusal of his advances during the orgy, and he still felt as if it was a personal rebuke of him- that she found him undesirable. The tom was happy to lavish the beautiful red calico with his attention instead, even presenting her with small gifts of flowers and honeycomb on occasion. To that end, he was sporting a bee sting on the side of his muzzle.

Echowhisper cast her lively green/blue eyes downwards. “Not forever! I promise I’ll come back. But... I want to see what it’s like there.” She lifted her head a little. “And... I want to help them fight the rogues. I never got the chance to defend my clan’s honor in battle. Maybe I can help theirs.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:07 am

Emberleaf had been bewildered by the affection but accepted it with a bemused air.

Rainstar’s green eyes widened. “What?” She chokes out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:05 am

As they left, Oakfoot leaned into Emberleaf, purring softly as he watched them go. He’d been much more affectionate to The red calico she-cat over the days since they’d mated together.

Finally, Echowhisper swallowed, glancing up with a little guilt in her eyes at her mother.

“Rainstar, Mom, I want to go with them.” She flicked her ears toward the Dimclan cats just as they left the camp.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:03 am

Rainstorm didn’t respond to Oakfoot, seemingly ignoring him in his eagerness to leave. Once the goodbyes were completed, Graycloud led the patrol out of the camp.

Once the DimClan cats had left, Rainstar finally allowed herself to glance at her daughter, who was practically pressing against her by this point.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:52 am

Oakfoot Met Rainstorm’s eyes with a teasing smirk on his face. “Bring some more hot toms next time,” suggested the tan tabby with a low purr so that nobody else could hear besides Emberleaf, who he’d made a point of sitting with. Oakfoot was a little sad he hadn’t gotten the chance to do anything with the fellow bisexual other than a little bit of a blowjob, and hoped for more at some point. The other toms in Loveclan didn’t really express interest in trying to be with another tom, after all.

Puddlepaw had tried to avoid making jokes at Graycloud’s expense, but at the same time hadn’t been able to get that image of her out of his head. At least she won’t have to come back if she doesn’t want to, thought the tom. And I won’t be telling anyone about it, at least not about her part .

Echowhisper was strangely tense as the Dimclan patrol started to leave, the silvery tabby scooting over towards Rainstar until she was right next to her mother and her leader.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Rainstorm had finally reappeared the day before and was now waiting for the DimClan patrol to leave, looking positively grumpy about the early hour and all the cheer in the air.

Graycloud had hardly been able to look anyone in the eye the past few days, flushing scarlet underneath her fur whenever someone brought up the fact that the entire Clan had seen her covered in cum. Which was often, as some of the toms would make lewd remarks about her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:43 pm

(Ok! To the patrol leaving it is then.)

A few days later, when every member of Dimclan had had adequate time to recuperate their strength, and sometime after Graycloud had been shown the nearest stream, the entirety of Loveclan was out in the clearing, ready to the strangers a proper sendoff.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:34 pm

(Nah)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:31 pm

(Sure, or maybe a little before that if you want to have Oakfoot and Rainstorm get together :p )
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:26 pm

Emberleaf was deeply asleep by this point.

(Time skip to the patrol leaving?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:21 pm

Finally, Oakfoot padded back over to Emberleaf, flopping exhaustedly onto his side beside her.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:18 pm

Graycloud swallowed down his cum, flattening her ears when she felt it coat another layer onto her face. She’d have to swim in a river to get any of this off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:11 pm

Oakfoot gritted his teeth and bucked his hips to thrust inside Graycloud’s muzzle a few last times before he came. The first rope of his seed shot into her throat, while he pulled out so that his cum could coat her face, where it joined that of every other tom besides Rainstorm.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:00 am

Graycloud felt him nearing the edge and lightly scraped her teeth over his length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:57 am

Treewhisker Groaned out loudly, nearing his climax.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:38 am

Graycloud swirled her tongue around his length, closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:30 am

Oakfoot didn’t thrust any more after the initial few bucks, content to sit back and let Graycloud do all the work on pleasuring him from below.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everlasting Love (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Everlasting Love (Stormwind)
Page 6 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 41  Next