viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:45 am

He shrugged, that was reasonable enough. He had a thing for pain during sex obviously, but that was all. "I'd like you to sleep with your head resting on my flank then, slave. He curled around her on the front side instead of the back, so that her head could reach his flank. "I've been told my fur is verrryyy soft," he purred.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:34 am

Brightflame scrunched up her muzzle unhappily. I do, in fact, have a problem with that. I wish I could just sleep back in the nursery, far, far away from you. Unfortunately, now that she had a mate, she would be sleeping with him until and unless she was expecting kits. If I must... “I would prefer it if you didn’t touch my back right now; that hurts.”
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:31 am

"Your fur still looks nice," the tom pressed on, dressing her wound now as he stared straight ahead. "We'll be sleeping out here tonight, unless you have some sort of problem with that. And how would you prefer to cuddle with me?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:20 am

Brightflame flinched in response to the cobwebs being dropped onto her wound, letting out a soft hiss of pain. Clenching her jaw, she kept her gaze fixed on the water, watching the ripples as if they were the most fascinating things on earth. She had no intention of seeing his mark of ownership upon her skin anymore than necessary.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:16 am

The tom returned minutes later and grunted when he saw her relaxing by the pool, the moon's reflection dancing off the top of the water.

"Kinda lame," he mumbled out muffedly around the cobwebs in his jaws, "Wouldn't have minded to chase you down through the territory. But I am pretty tired." He dropped the cobweb roughly on her back, letting it bounce off the wound before sitting back on his haunches. "I'm dressing your mark now, better look now if you want to see the mark before it's covered," he warned her smugly.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:09 am

Brightflame gave him a slightly incredulous glance. Had that been an attempt at a compliment? Because it sucked, greatly. She let out a shuddering breath when she was left alone, briefly entertaining thoughts of escape before dismissing them. She didn’t know the territory well enough to go anywhere on her own- she didn’t know the territory at all- and she wouldn’t have gotten very far with her back, anyway. Instead, she laid down by the pool with a sigh, resting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:05 am

"Okay...right then. We'll try it all eventually, I'm sure," the tom replied evenly, finishing up with cleaning. He had gotten just about all the dirt and cum off her easily with the warm water, and she had a striking beauty to her now that he hadn't realized before.

"Your...uhh...fur looks nice," the tom complimented, or tried to, stuttering slightly. There's some cobweb just a bit aways, I'll be right back with it," the tom stood up and left, giving the she-cat space and time alone. He assumed she wasn't the type to try to escape. He'd certainly catch her if she tried, but he focused on bundling cobweb together for her back.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:54 am

Brightflame flinched away from the first touch of the water on her back before she forced herself to remain still and allow him to wash her. “I-I don’t know. You know this is my first time doing anything... like this.” Her ears went back. “I haven’t really had a chance to find out.” She’d heard that the toms got practice in mating with their mentors’ mates, but none of the she-cats got any of those lessons, in order to have them still be virgins the first time their mate took them.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:47 am

Swiftclaw laughed, a smile broadening his face. "Of course you like to be restrained, you're a slave after all. What kind of slave doesn't like to be? Give me details, slut. What do you like to be restrained with, in what position, do you like to be shared with random toms you don't know?"

He put the questions on her, but kept true to his promise and began to gently scoop up the crystal blue water and wash her pelt, being especially careful with the injuries on her back, washing the dirt and anything else that had snuck itself in.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:35 am

Brightflame slowly, carefully climbed to her paws, wincing when her back twinged her again. Most toms had let their she-cats rest and heal after marking them, why wasn’t Swiftclaw doing so? She took the few steps over to the pool and settled herself next to it, holding her breath for a moment before letting it out when her back didn’t give a louder protest than the quiet hum of pain.

She glanced back at him reluctantly, one ear flattening against her head. Every part of her screamed do I have to? but she knew that yes, she did. Being able to get clean wasn’t anything to sneeze at, either. So it was that with a great reluctance she spoke, looking away from Swiftclaw and back to the pool. “I think I might like being restrained,” she admitted, voice quiet enough that he would have to strain to hear it over the sound of the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:27 am

"Hmm..." the tom put on a thoughtful look as he scooted up and wiped his cock clean on the parts of her chest that weren't yet stained with cum. "The quiet ones tend to have the most fucked up ideas, you know," he purred, rubbing himself on her one more time before getting off her and standing next to her. He pushed her towards the warm pool they were hanging by, the waterfall sounds calming him down now. "Be a good girl and sit next to the pool, I'll wash you if you tell me just one fantasy you have."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:17 am

Unhappiness and humiliation thrummed through Brightflame as she realized that the tom had just coated her face in his cum. She gritted her teeth, forcing herself to suffer through it by telling herself that it wouldn’t always be this way; some day... some day she would free herself and escape. Eyes shifting to his face from where she’d been watching his suggestive movements, the ginger-and-white she-cat frowned faintly. Any fantasies? None that she’d be willing to admit to him.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:10 am

"Mmmm, good girl," the tom panted as he gazed down at the female, her fur sticky because of him. He spent a few moments enjoying the view he had of her, purposefully stretching suggestively above her and flexing his muscles as he revelled in her submissive positioning. "Do you have any fantasies?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:58 am

Her jaws opened in a yowl of pleasure when he caused her to fall over the edge, allowing some of his cum to fall into her open mouth. She choked and spluttered, snapping her mouth shut to protect it. Golden eyes that had squinted shut opened again when the rain of cum ended, no longer in any danger of being hit by it.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:53 am

"Good!" the tom pronounced as he felt her body get right at the finish line, and he expertly pulled himself out and twisted around so his cock rested on her face and he painted her facial features with his load, his paw roughly rubbing her entrance to finish her off at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:48 pm

Little moans and breaths of pleasure escaped Brightflame despite her efforts to hold them back, showing just how much- even unwillingly- she was enjoying this. Forced to hold herself still to protect her back, the young she-cat trembled slightly, letting out a mewl as she was dragged towards her climax along with the older tom.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:54 am

"That's it, Brightflame, let yourself go," the tom whispered. His eyes glinted mischievously as he rocked above the limp body of the she-cat, his gaze still not leaving her eyes except to occasionally admire the way her shoulders would roll with his thrusts or how her hind legs would flex against his motions. It was the moment in mating that toms would get locked into the moment, and he sprinted to the finish line, dragging his slave with him whether she wanted to or not.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:21 am

Her breath hitched at the pleasurable feeling of his barbs dragging across her walls. Brightflame arched her back before she could stop herself, biting back a cry as the movement agitated her wounds and sent a fresh bolt of pain through her. She went limp against the ground again, the pain from her back and the pleasure from Swiftclaw mingling to create a new, not entirely unwelcome sensation.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 5:14 am

Swiftclaw expectantly waited for her to speak, but when she said nothing he just shook his head impatiently and put his muzzle right by her ear to whisper "you're helpless and exposed, my small she-cat, and you're about to experience the night of your life." He repositioned himself to rest his forehead lightly against hers and gaze into her eyes while he oriented his hips and thrust back and forth to purposefully graze his barbs through her pussy. He wanted it to be pleasureable for her, maybe it'd break her out of her shell later.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:41 am

(I apologize. I’m just an impatient child. Also, I keep forgetting that other people aren’t me and don’t always respond to everything. Sorry, again.)

Brightflame let out a soft hiss of pain when the open wound on her back made contact with the earth, tensing up briefly before forcing herself to relax. It would hurt worse with all her muscles tensed, after all.

Brilliant golden eyes stared up at Swiftclaw unhappily. What does he want me to say? The she-cat wondered.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:31 am

(yes yes sorry, im multitasking right now)

Swiftclaw licked his lips hungrily as they bonded in the most intimate way, under her own power too. It was satisfying to feel the female clench and hear her cry out as it happened. Licking his lips, he lifted a front paw and pinned her chest so her back lay flat on the ground, and he laid down on top of her and pushed himself in further.

"Talk to me," he purred silkily, giving her small kisses across her muzzle and cheek.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:25 am

We are continuing this, right?
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:16 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:08 pm

She flailed for a moment before placing her paws on the ground to keep herself upright, eyes wide at the sudden change in position. She stared down at him and her ears pinned back. Breaths shaky, she slowly moved down, feeling him rub against her and swallowed. Closing her eyes, she clenched her jaw and let herself drop. Despite her best efforts, she couldn’t help a small cry of pain from spilling from her muzzle when his cock penetrated her.
Back to top Go down
FireBlaze

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:42 pm

"Now, that won't do," he purred silkily, easily detecting her discomfort. The whole situation was turning him on immensely, and he knew he had to have as much fun with his slave on their first time as possible.

He brought his body and and gripped her shoulders firmly, then rolled over onto his back to place her on top, and brought his forepaws around to her back to hold her close, lining them up perfectly. "You do it," he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)   

Back to top Go down

Toms vs She-Cats (Fireblaze)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next