From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inside The Lair (Storm)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 2:35 pm

His tail smacked the wall and he snorted, "Oh yes, 60-40 seems so equal" He snorted, "I get my things back now then maybe I'll agree to your "equal" shares" He huffed, shifting his weight slightly as he was uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 24, 2017 12:37 am

“You can have what’s yours back once I no longer need to tether you to ensure your cooperation.” Replied the female. And after that point, considering this is my idea and we will be equally involved in the execution of it… 60-40 for me seems fair.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:10 am

His tail lashed and he huffed, "And if I agree... What cut would I get of the spoils" He questioned, growling deeply, "You took the riches I collected over the centuries, how much more do you need" He bared his fangs lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 23, 2017 11:04 am

“As I said,” Replied Adria, the Dragonborn, “Your power and imposing stature and my abilities will be enough to drive fear into the heart of the coldest of Imperial knights. We should be able to extract a hefty tax from every city, town, and village we visit.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:27 am

The dragon growled and lashed his tail, "Vhy vould a two valker female vant to team up vith a dragon anyway" He grunted, glaring toward her, "Dragons tend to get their riches alone" He stated, his lair had been filled with riches, until she came along and chained him, all his riches were gone now, but he intended to replenish his stock, so he was becoming interested in her offer.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 12:42 am

“You get to remain alive.” The female replied, pointing out the most obvious benefit of cooperation. “Besides that, imagine how powerful we can become working together. We can bend whole kingdoms to our will... and split the riches.”
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:32 am

"Then slit my throat vith that rusty blade of yours and take my scales!" He snarled, "I vill not serve a two walker" He snapped harshly, pulling hard on his chains to try and bite at the female, baring his fangs at her, "Dragons are meant to fly on their own, serve themselves" He snapped, "Besides, this deal only benefits you" He snorted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:29 am

The plate armor's telltale curves did an even better job of revealing some information about the fighter beneath. The female, for now, left her armor on, once again surveying the dragon she'd bested. "I am not asking for anything besides your servitude, you beast." She replied, stating him down confidently. "Refusing my offer is your loss; if you continue to rebuke me, all I have to do is starve you down here, and then claim my reward."
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:58 pm

(MxM or MxF works fine Smile )

"I vill not do such things for you" The dragon snarled, smoke rising from his nostrils threateningly, but he wouldn't do anything, he'd be trapped by his own flames if he did. The black mass of scales growled deeply and squirmed in his restraints, his wings twitching and jerking constantly, at that point he was beginning to rub his wings raw from squirming so much, but he hated his wings being restrained, the whole thing was uncomfortable but with his wings restrained that was torture.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 20, 2017 11:54 pm

"We've discussed this."

A torch flickered to life as the voice reverberated off of the cave walls, revealing a figure, small before the dragon, but clearly the one holding the power here.

(I forgot to ask, MxM?)
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 18, 2017 11:09 pm

Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 2IQMwou

Fryth growled as he lay chained in his own lair, his tail lashing about in aggravation, a week ago he was free flying whenever he pleased, but now, a damn two walker had managed to chain and muzzle him in dragon proof chains, there was a large reward for killing a dragon, but taming one? None have managed it yet. The large black dragon squirmed in his chains, snarling as he heard someone coming into the cave, "Vhat do you vant now?" He growled deeply, his tail thrashing as his deep blue eyes glowed in the darkness, the only revealing thing about him in the darkness of the cave without a torch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside The Lair (Storm)   Inside The Lair (Storm) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Inside The Lair (Storm)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2