viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:17 pm

“I might not have had as many opportunities to see you. Being together on the island makes it much easier.” Lionblaze pointed out with a purr, scooting closer to Heathertail so that their pelts pressed against one another.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Heathertail looked wistful for a moment too before shaking herself. “Stop distracting me when I’m being logical for you,” she huffed. “It’s really not any different at all. We’d still be in love even if the Clans weren’t about to be combined. We fell in love long before the infected came and it became safer to band together. Tell me we wouldn’t still be doing the same even had the infected not come.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 pm

“Our situation is different anyways!” Lionblaze mewed quickly, still trying to rationalize being angry to himself. “Before long the clans will be combined into one. Then, we can have beautiful kits together with no one able to object.” The golden-brown Tom purred loudly, imagining their future wistfully as he gazed into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Heathertail frowned, her head tilting to the side. “She might have not wanted to take the chance that he wouldn’t love you as his own. That doesn’t excuse lying to her mate at all, but it gives it a reason.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:35 am

Lionblaze opened his mouth to protest, but it hung open uselessly for a few heartbeats before it shut again, the tom acknowledging her point. “You’re right. But one thing that’s bothering me is Brambleclaw doesn’t know that Squirrelflight lied to him yet.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:33 am

“How is Leafpool and Crowfeather being in love and then having kits together any different than us being in love and having kits together?” Heathertail demanded. “I get that you’re upset about being lied to, but really, what is the difference? And wouldn’t you do the same to protect your kits?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 am

Lionblaze nodded sadly. “Everything I thought my life was turned out to be a lie.…” The tabby pinned his ears back as he glanced at Heathertail again. “In fact, if Leafpool had any regard for the code I wouldn’t be alive right now.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:24 am

Heathertail’s eyes widened. “Leafpool is your mother? Then who...? Crowfeather,” she answered herself almost immediately, remembering Breezepelt’s repetition of his mothet’s complaints about Crowfeather ‘still being in love with that ThunderClan medicine cat.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 am

Lionblaze sighed softly, glancing over at her sadly. “I am not the son of Squirrelflight, but I am still the kin of Firestar.” Lionblaze Let Heathertail figure out for herself what that meant before adding “Hollyleaf found out and told us today. Neither Squirrelflight nor Leafpool would deny it.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:59 am

“What’s wrong?” She asked softly, looking genuinely worried as she gazed at him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:56 am

When they arrived at the clan camp of their imagination, Lionblaze sighed softly, letting nostalgia for those days warm him for a moment until Heathertail arrived along with him. “Heathertail, so much has happened today. I’ve been looking forward to being with you since sunrise.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 am

She continued to follow after him, slipping into the tunnel easier than he had with her smaller build.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:48 am

Lionblaze squeezed inside the tunnels first, sighing softly as he found his way back to the main chamber instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:40 am

Heathertail followed after the other warrior, her worried heather gaze focused on him even as she kept part of her attention on their surroundings to make sure they would not be attacked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 am

Lionblaze quickly strode out, crossing the log bridge with practiced precision from sneaking out to meet about the prophecy with his littermates. He waited for Heathertail on the other side before continuing towards the closest tunnel entrance he knew about. He wouldn’t breathe a word until they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:30 am

A worried frown formed on Heathertail’s face at her mate’s(?) uncharacteristically vulnerable attitude. She wanted to protest due to the tunnels being away from the island, but she sensed that he needed it. The brown tabby sighed. “All right,” she agreed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:28 am

“She can take care of herself,” Came Lionblaze’s response, the tom taking his all-powerful face and burying it vulnerably into Heathertail’s shoulder. “We need to go somewhere else… Maybe the Darkclan camp?” There was no way the undead would find their way into those tunnels when nothing worth their while lived inside them.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:19 am

(*pats* There there Razz)

Heathertail stepped forward to affectionately brush muzzles with the tom, letting out a soft purr. “Hello, Lionblaze. How was your day?” Her head tilted to the side. “Also, your sister fled the island in the direction of the old ThunderClan territory and I don’t think she’s come back yet.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:15 am

(That’s cool! It sucks that there’s no Rey stuff available but Leia’s cool too. If I had the money I’d go to a thrift shop and put a cool costume together but I am next to broke at the moment Razz )

Finally, Lionblaze realized it was time, and eagerly he tiptoed around other sleeping warriors and then slid out of camp to go meet up with his secret mate. He saw that she had arrived first and quickly padded up to the She-cat, a soft purr rumbling from his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:57 pm

(Imma be Princess Leia for Halloween Smile I would’ve been Rey but they only had child costumes for her *pouts*)

Heathertail busied herself with helping around the WindClan camp doing such things as helping Kestrelpaw and entertaining Swallowtail’s kits that were a half-moon old until everyone started to go to their nests and the time came for her to meet Lionblaze. Quietly excusing herself from Swallowtail and the kits, she slipped out of the camp and slunk towards their meeting spot.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:52 pm

Lionblaze felt his weary heart give a weak flutter at the sight of Heathertail returning from her patrol unscathed, watching her walk across the log until she left his field of view. Sighing, the tom set his head down again, left to do nothing for now but to glumly pick over his own thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:11 pm

(*realizes that Jayfeather’s second visit to the Ancients and Half Moon wasn’t until Sign of the Moon* *eye twitches*)

Hollyleaf didn’t care about anything but getting as far away as she could at that moment, in her distraught state not even noticing how much noise she made as she ran. It was a minor miracle that no infected appeared as she fled her way to the old ThunderClan territory, seeking the familiar.

Jayfeather flopped himself down in his nest, laying sprawled out as his thoughts ran in circles. Our life is a lie. Squirrelflight and Brambleclaw aren’t our parents. We shouldn’t have been born. Our life is a lie. On and on it went, until with a groan he pushed himself to his paws to distract himself with mixing the herbs as he had been doing earlier, not wanting to continue to torture himself with his thoughts.

Leafpool stared mournfully after her kits as all three of them fled. I made a mistake. It seems like fixing it didn’t go so well either. She breathed in, a slightly trembling breath, and let it out as a sigh.

Heathertail reached the bridge with the rest of her patrol just as Hollyleaf fled across it. Making a small sound of surprise at the black blur than ran across her vision, she watched the slightly younger she-cat for a few seconds with a confused frown before she leaped up onto the bridge and made her careful way across to the island, a scrawny mouse hanging from her jaws. She’d ask Lionblaze later, when they met.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:42 am

“Firestar,” Lionblaze mewed, bursting into the leader’s den, “Where is Brambleclaw?”

Firestar was confused and a little startled by his grandson’s sudden entrance, and could detect the anger blazing in his kin’s eyes. “I think he went out on patrol. Why, are the two of you fighting over something?”

“No,” Replied Lionblaze, realizing there was little he could do besides go out into the territories solo on a wild goose chase for Brambleclaw, which was stupid. He knew that much even in his current state. Sighing, he turned tail and left the den without explaining himself, leaving Firestar to watch the other tom, befuddled.

Lionblaze laid flat out on his side, thumping into his nest. Glancing up at the sun through the very temporary looking woven bramble, the tom growled quietly to himself, seeing there was still time to go before his rendezvous with Heathertail. He needed her company right now.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:13 am

Leafpool looked away, her ears flattening. “I’m sorry,” she said quietly, feeling sorrow and regret for the pain she had caused them. She loved them so much it hurt.

Hollyleaf let out a small, pained sound before turning and fleeing. I- I can’t. I just can’t, she thought desperately, fleeing across the island to cross the bridge out into the dangerous territory.

Jayfeather stared blankly in the direction of his mother and her sister for several long moments before turning on around and making his way back towards the medicine cat den. He couldn’t deal with this right now. He felt he might say something he would later regret if he didn’t leave and sort out his emotions right then.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:07 am

Squirrelflight looked down at her paws, having to bite her tongue in an attempt to keep from crying. She could tell that, despite Leafpool’s appeal, the three cats before them, the cats that she had raised as her own spawn, now felt unwanted and betrayed, the same way they would have felt if they had known the truth from the beginning. Squirrelflight looked to Leafpool, heeding to meet her sister’s eyes for a moment.

Lionblaze glanced between the sisters in disbelief. I… I can’t deal with this. I need to tell Dad- Brambleclaw. The tom wheeled away wordlessly, seeking out the Thunderclan deputy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 36 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 39 ... 43  Next