From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:16 pm

(Razz)

Heathertail purred and pressed closer to him, grooming his neck fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:14 pm

(I 100% agree with that headcanon BTW Razz)

Lionblaze closed his eyes out of pleasure as he felt Heathertail’s tongue along his neck. “Mmm…” the male lifted his head instinctively, allowing the She-cat more access.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:59 pm

Heathertail giggled in amusement. “Yes, I do remember,” she said, leaning forward to lick his thick, fluffy neck fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:58 pm

“Dirty she-cat,” Lionblaze growled teasingly in response, gently bopping her muzzle with a forepaw. The golden-brown tabby then responded “Absolutely all of it, Heathertail.” The male lovingly began to groom her head, but it was clear that he was in the mood for some more of their fun.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Heathertail tilted her head to the side and smiled. “Which fun do you mean?” She purred.

(My headcanon is that they totally mates a few times down there lol)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Lionblaze glanced over to Heathertail for a moment, nervousness building in him, holding he tom squirming slightly before mewling “Remember how much fun we used to have down here?”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Heathertail relaxed once Lionblaze finally realized what she was getting at and agreed with it, licking his muzzle. “I love you too..”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:31 pm

Lionblaze pinned his ears back, finally having to concede that what Heathertail was saying made sense. “You’re right...” the golden-brown tabby now only wished that his brother and sister could have this same perspective.

Now that he felt it was more appropriate to change the subject, and knowing they had plenty of moonlight left, the handsome tom purred “I love you, Heathertail…”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:20 pm

“You’re completely missing the point!” Heathertail exclaimed exasperatedly. “What I’m trying to say is, you can’t be too harsh on Leafpool and Squirrelflight when we would have done the exact same thing if we felt it would protect our kits.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:17 pm

“I might not have had as many opportunities to see you. Being together on the island makes it much easier.” Lionblaze pointed out with a purr, scooting closer to Heathertail so that their pelts pressed against one another.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:15 pm

Heathertail looked wistful for a moment too before shaking herself. “Stop distracting me when I’m being logical for you,” she huffed. “It’s really not any different at all. We’d still be in love even if the Clans weren’t about to be combined. We fell in love long before the infected came and it became safer to band together. Tell me we wouldn’t still be doing the same even had the infected not come.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 pm

“Our situation is different anyways!” Lionblaze mewed quickly, still trying to rationalize being angry to himself. “Before long the clans will be combined into one. Then, we can have beautiful kits together with no one able to object.” The golden-brown Tom purred loudly, imagining their future wistfully as he gazed into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 4:00 pm

Heathertail frowned, her head tilting to the side. “She might have not wanted to take the chance that he wouldn’t love you as his own. That doesn’t excuse lying to her mate at all, but it gives it a reason.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 6:35 am

Lionblaze opened his mouth to protest, but it hung open uselessly for a few heartbeats before it shut again, the tom acknowledging her point. “You’re right. But one thing that’s bothering me is Brambleclaw doesn’t know that Squirrelflight lied to him yet.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:33 am

“How is Leafpool and Crowfeather being in love and then having kits together any different than us being in love and having kits together?” Heathertail demanded. “I get that you’re upset about being lied to, but really, what is the difference? And wouldn’t you do the same to protect your kits?”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 3:28 am

Lionblaze nodded sadly. “Everything I thought my life was turned out to be a lie.…” The tabby pinned his ears back as he glanced at Heathertail again. “In fact, if Leafpool had any regard for the code I wouldn’t be alive right now.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:24 am

Heathertail’s eyes widened. “Leafpool is your mother? Then who...? Crowfeather,” she answered herself almost immediately, remembering Breezepelt’s repetition of his mothet’s complaints about Crowfeather ‘still being in love with that ThunderClan medicine cat.”
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:00 am

Lionblaze sighed softly, glancing over at her sadly. “I am not the son of Squirrelflight, but I am still the kin of Firestar.” Lionblaze Let Heathertail figure out for herself what that meant before adding “Hollyleaf found out and told us today. Neither Squirrelflight nor Leafpool would deny it.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:59 am

“What’s wrong?” She asked softly, looking genuinely worried as she gazed at him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:56 am

When they arrived at the clan camp of their imagination, Lionblaze sighed softly, letting nostalgia for those days warm him for a moment until Heathertail arrived along with him. “Heathertail, so much has happened today. I’ve been looking forward to being with you since sunrise.”
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 am

She continued to follow after him, slipping into the tunnel easier than he had with her smaller build.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:48 am

Lionblaze squeezed inside the tunnels first, sighing softly as he found his way back to the main chamber instinctively.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:40 am

Heathertail followed after the other warrior, her worried heather gaze focused on him even as she kept part of her attention on their surroundings to make sure they would not be attacked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:38 am

Lionblaze quickly strode out, crossing the log bridge with practiced precision from sneaking out to meet about the prophecy with his littermates. He waited for Heathertail on the other side before continuing towards the closest tunnel entrance he knew about. He wouldn’t breathe a word until they arrived.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:30 am

A worried frown formed on Heathertail’s face at her mate’s(?) uncharacteristically vulnerable attitude. She wanted to protest due to the tunnels being away from the island, but she sensed that he needed it. The brown tabby sighed. “All right,” she agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)   Run Away Bravely (Stormwind) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Run Away Bravely (Stormwind)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next