From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorita

Thorita

Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:52 am

He chuckled softly, "something the matter?" He taunted and suddenly flipped them over, running a hand down her body and pressed a finger inside her, fingering her quickly, before adding a second finger. While he did his, his tail snaked up her body and pressed against her lips invitingly.

Lia watching the other female, moaning out. Without taking her eyes off Amber, she undid the button and zipper of her shorts and shoved them down, stepping out of them leaving her in only her bra and panties.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:39 am

"Hmmf," Savannah grunted, not totally satisfied with Harvey's answer and wondering what he was hiding, even as the same male groped her breasts with her naked body lying atop his.

"Hardly," cooed the fox, taking a few steps away and beginning to do a seductive topless dance for the other female. "Now you're getting my advanced techniques." She smirked and winked over at the feline as her routine continued. The female clearly knew her way around this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:33 am

Harvey grunted a little and moved under her, as if getting more comfortable, "and I'm not used to confiding in anyone." He gave a look but sighed a little, "but since you asked so nicely" he said sarcastically "my parents died in a car accident when I was young, they never found the guy. I grew up in foster car and got involved with the wrong people." He told her, evidently there was a lot more to the story than he was letting on.

"You could say that" Lia said, and bit down lightly on the other females shoulder, chuckling lightly behind her, hearing her story. She reached down up and filled her hands with the other woman's breasts, "is my interrogation over?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:27 am

"It's because I don't know a damn thing about you. Where you came from, who you are, or what the fuck put you in maximum security for long enough that it was worth risking the consequences for a chance at getting out." Savannah replied earnestly, a sigh escaping the female's lips as Harvey reached for her breasts and took one in each hand. "I'm used to knowing things." The female was stunned that she hadn't been recognized yet, considering she'd been plastered all over the national news a few years back for the scandal that had put her in prison. She'd been a high-flying corporate executive that got caught cooking the books a little for her own personal gain.

"Experimenting in college?" The fox continued with her line of questioning, grinning as Lia began to kiss her way down her furry back. "That was my first time with someone who wasn't a study buddy."

Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:18 am

Harvey, continued to play with her hair for a moment, growing curious, "the reason you don't like me, is it because your used to being in control?" Harvey asked curiously, running his hands up her fur covered body to fill his hands with her tits.

Lia grumbled lightly, "once" she told the other female, sitting up with a laugh as she swayed her hips, her eyes immediately trained on the other woman. She jumped from the bench and undid the taller women's bra, smirking as she kissed along her back and back from behind her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:12 am

Savannah sighed softly as she felt some of Harvey's hot cum begin to leak from her pussy, her hot breath releasing into the male's mouth as they kissed. Damn, he's got volume as well as size... the female, used to being heavily dominant, found something cathartic in submitting to the dragon, even if she didn't like him much besides what he offered in the bedroom.

"You ever been with a girl before?" Chuckled the arctic fox female, turning around and teasingly swaying her hips as she stripped her top off. She saw the graphic band tee fly off of Lia's body out of the corner of her eye and smirked playfully back over her shoulder at the feline, the back of her pink, lacy bra on display.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 10:03 am

Harvey chuckled lightly, running his hand through her hair gently, "fine" he allowed, kissing her deeply and wrapping his arms around her, trapping her against his chest.

Lia gasped lightly, going from winning the dominance battle, to suddenly being picked up and laid across the kitchen counter, Amber wedged between her legs. Lia couldn't help but return the smirk and reach up, taking her shirt off and tossing it away.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 9:51 am

Eventually, several long moments after climaxing, Savannah's moaning and panting finally died down, the woman basking silently in afterglow. Resting her head on the dragon's scarred chest, the she-wolf still had the presence of mind to growl a warning of "Amber and Lia will not hear of this."

Amber felt herself rapidly losing her fight for dominance. To that end, the female began to finally make use of her superior physical size, suddenly lifting the shorter female up and laying her back on the kitchen counter, smirking down at Lia as she spread the feline's legs and stepped between them.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 4:17 am

Harvey smiled when she did as she was told, leaning over and kissing her deeply. He groaned when she came around his cock, and after a few more thrusts, he released inside her for the second time. He rolled over and pulled her on top of him, gripping her ass, and rubbing it softly, gently.

Lia smirked a little, biting her lip to encourage her to open her mouth, she battled Amber for dominance, her fingers trailing down Ambers body.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 11:52 pm

Savannah was still panting heavily, the middle-aged she-wolf being driven wild by the dragon's piercing thrusts. "Ah... M-my Pussy is yours..." she moaned, pinning her ears in shame. After a few more thrusts, the female howled in pleasure, biting deeply into Harvey's shoulder to muffle herself as the wild sex brought her to orgasm.

"Lia- mmf!" Amber was surprised by the kiss and grunted into the feline's mouth as she was pushed back against the counter, but her eyes soon narrowed, then closed completely, the female realizing and melting into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Harvey smirked at his win, grunting loudly as he squeezed her ass and for the moment he eased up, picking her back up and placing her on the bed, immediately climbing on top of her and immediately thrusting back inside her. "This pussy is mine, say it" he smirked and leaned down to whisper into her ear, "you can taunt me all you want, but you know this is the best sex you've had, and from now on, whenever you want it, you just have to ask" he smiled and kissed her lips deeply. "Now come for me."

Lia laughed a little, feeling the sexual tension build between the two of them as the conversation quickly changed from talk about them sharing a bed to, conversation about food. "You don't really want to know what food I got" she said, and stepped forward, gripping the other woman's hair, and kissing her deepy. Spinning them around so her back hit the island counter, which was strange as she herself had never been a dominate person nor enjoyed being dominate during sex.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 8:03 pm

Savannah finally shut up, unable to speak as her rhythmic moaning left her completely short of breath, the dragon fucking both of her holes at once and even climaxing, but nothing seemed to stop the male, who had gone from being a typical dom into a sexual force of nature in a heartbeat. Her ass stung and her breast hurt as Harvey bit into it, but still she was having the ride of her life, her claws digging into the dragon's scaly back as she held on for dear life.

Amber glanced over in the direction of the bedroom door, then back at Lia, proving the feline was also rubbing her thighs together, just as she had been for a moment. Thinking of a way to break the awkward silence, the fox glanced over towards the kitchen and asked "What kind of food did you end up getting, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 11:09 am

Harvey growled and pressed his claws into her waist, pulling out of her roughly and picking her up, before roughly slamming her back into the wall, and thrusting into her pussy, moving her body with his rough and quick thrusts so he was moving into her at almost a frenzied pace. He bit into her breast as it bounced with his thrusts, purposely flicking his tongue over her nipple. He released inside her, but didn't stop, gripping her waist hard, while he continued to pound into her tight pussy his tail ventured into her ass.

Lia cringed as she listened to the banging emitting through what could possibly be the entire building, she tried to push it from her mind, absentmindedly rubbing her own thighs together.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 11:02 am

A succession of surprised yelps and tips left Savannah's mouth as she was pulled and brutally teased. "I said," she grunted through gritted teeth, "you're going to have to do a lot better than that to be a real fucking man." This should be fun, thought the she-wolf with a self-satisfied grin, not sure what to expect from the egotistical dragon behind her.

"Works for me." Replied Amber, ears flicking as she heard a series of noises emit from Savannah. "Wow," she muttered to the other female. To be honest, she was craving some action as well, though probably not as rough as those two in the other room were going at it.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:55 am

Harvey growled out, "your playing a dangerous game" he told her, but it wasn't a warning, because her comment had pissed him off and what was more had made him seem inferior and he wouldn't tolerate that. He gripped her hair hard, and pulled causing her head to tilt back as he pulled out of her quickly, then thrust back into her just as fast, stretching her ass out, ignoring the noises leaving her, in that moment he had something to prove. His tail snaked between her legs and pressed into her pussy. "Say it again" he said, it was a warning this time.

Lia smirked, "I don't have a problem with that" she smirked, leaning back against the counter, "as long as you promise not too fuck my ass" she joked, "and I get the right side."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:49 am

Savannah rewarded the male with a yelp of pain with every slap, and she whined softly when he made her put her hands on her asscheeks to spread them, the female's ass stinging especially hard now that she was touching it. Letting out a loud moan as she was finally penetrated, the female still growled in an attempt to preserve some shred of her dignity. "You aren't shit compared to the last time I was with a real man," snarled the she-wolf, though she had to bite down hard on her own lip to keep from moaning as he began to fuck her ass.

"I guess the two of us are sharing then," chuckled the fox, taking a moment to let her eyes wander over Lia.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:44 am

Harvey had to chuckle, even bent over the bed after sucking his cock she was still giving him lip. As much as he wanted to tell her that he would fuck her whereever, however and whenever he wanted, he knew that if he didn't rise to her challenge, he wouldn't hold his dominance over her head for long. So with a smirk, he thrust all the way into her pussy, slapping her ass hard, once, twice, three times, until he decided it was enough "for someone who didn't want me to fuck them, your wetness says otherwise" he thrust into her a few times before slapping her ass another time, "watch your tone with me" he eventually pulled out, "pull your cheeks apart" he told her, knowing she'd do exactly what she was told. When she did, he smiled at her tight little hole. Pressing his tip inside her, and gripping her shoulders roughing, stretching her ass out as he filled her up, little by little, until he was completely inside her. Her purposely and punishly thrusted his hips swallowly to keep her from giving him lip again.

Lia raised an eyebrow at ambers words, but saw no other option, so she steadily walked over and looked inside the room. Her eyes widened as she turned around, amusement easily visible on her face. "Guess they done have a problem with the two beds anymore."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:35 am

Savannah took in a deep gasp for air when she was released, a strand of saliva connecting her mouth to his cock for a good while. The female surveyed her handiwork for a moment until she turned around, letting out another yelp as she was dragged. Shuddering, she laid there helplessly as first her ass, then her pussy were probed by his cock, each touch of the dragon's dick to her body leaving behind a spot of her own saliva on her tan and white fur. Shuddering, she turned her head to look over her shoulder at Harvey. "If you're so tough, why don't you just fuck my ass, right now?" She challenged his dominance with a soft growl, her fangs showing as she looked over her bare shoulder at the male.

"You're not going to believe unless you look for yourself." Replied Amber, keeping her voice down and beckoning Lia over. Given what had transpired in the car, Amber was sure that nobody could have seen this coming. And yet, there they were, blatantly fucking with the door open!
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:28 am

Harvey smirked at the site before him, the once challenging witty female gagged and on all fours in front of him, taking his cock. "Good girl" he praised, and brought his hand down on her ass again, focusing on different paces so that at no point would she be able to sit down and not remember what had happened between them. He groaned out and thrusted his lips lightly into her mouth, giving one final thrust before he pulled out of her mouth, still yet to come. "turn around" he ordered, once she did like he knew she would, he pulled her back so she was bending over the bed, ass sticking out at him. He smirked and purposely pressed his cock right against her asshole, "one of these days, I'll fuck this little ass if you don't watch your mouth" he told her warningly before running his cock down to her pussy and rubbing against it teasingly, "beg."

Lia raised her eyebrows curiously at Amber, "what is it?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:19 am

Savannah was unprepared for when Harvey yanked her further down on his dick, the female convulsing and gagging for a moment before she recovered herself. Fuck, he's big, the she-wolf thought, going cross eyed as she stared at the part of his dick that wasn't in her muzzle yet. I can manage though, and maybe not look like a total slut- the tan and white woman gagged again as she was made to deepthroat the dragon for a moment, getting a real good taste of his cock, and then groaned a muffled groan around his length as she was spanked again, even harder this time.

Amber began to unpack with Lia, thinking everything was normal for a moment. But when she heard the sound of flesh slapping against fur, the arctic fox peeked into the bedroom, then quickly looked away, the normally chill female barely holding in a snicker of surprised laughter. No fucking way!
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:10 am

Harvey watched as she crawled on the bed towards him, and almost came right there. When she was close Hough he tangled his fingers in her hair and pushed her head a little further on his cock, groaning out at how good her mouth felt around his length. "Not so feisty now" he taunted her, thrusting his hips forward once hitting the back of her throat, dominatly. He reached over her, and slapped her ass again, feeling the burn on his fingertips.

"Yeah" she told Amber, "i picked it up as I left" she took the key from the pocket of the jacket and unlocked the door, holding it open for Amber and doing two trips to take everything inside. Then taking a further few minutes to unpack everything.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:05 am

Savannah's gaze faltered for a moment, the female's breath hitching as he flicked his finger over her clit. The wolf crawled across the bed to him on all fours, not even using her hands as the female, tail wagging, opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and began to lap at the tip of his dick.

"Yep, and they won't answer either." Amber replied. "Which is a shame, because I got something for us..." she flicked her ears down towards the case of beer on the ground at her side. "Is there a key in his jacket?"
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 10:01 am

Harvey smirked down at her, now fully exposed and completely at his mercy. He added a second finger, noticing her challenging look he smirked and flicked her clit purposely. He stepped off the bed, and undid his belt and shoved his jeans and boxers down. Presenting her with his cock, "come here" he orderered her. "We'll see how many challenging looks you give me after your done here" he gestured to his monster of a cock.

Lia huffed, her hair sticking subtly to her forehead, as she carried several bags up the stairs, her legs aching. "Amber" she greeted, gratefully setting the bags down when she got close enough to the door, "what are you doing out here?" She noticed the door closed, "locked?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 9:55 am

Whimpering, Savannah began to squirm around under his assault on her senses, the she-wolf's claws scratching down the dragon's scaly back in pleasure as he fucked her with his finger and used his mouth on her body. Something continued to compel the tan and white female do as as he asked, and finally, a fierce flush of heat rushing to her face, the female reached down and stripped the last of her clothing off of her. Having his attention, the female smirked challengingly up at him, trying to convince herself she hadn't already lost any semblance of control she might have had initially.

Amber grumbled as she jiggled the doorknob once more, to no avail. "Guess I'm waiting," the female muttered nonchalantly. Maybe Lia could let them both in whenever she got back, it was possible that there was still a key in Harvey's jacket when the feline took it after all.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 9:46 am

Harvey smirked and grabbed her arms, pushing them above her head and then proceeding to kiss her collar bone roughly. With his hands now free he ran them down her perfect body and pulled her skirt up to her waist, after which he pulled her panties down and plunged a finger deep inside her, before adding a second and nodding to her underskirt, "off" he ordered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)   Our Own Little Thing (Thorita) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Own Little Thing (Thorita)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next