From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

John chuckled lightly, sitting down and pulling his share of the food out of the bag, "Its no problem, really" He said softly, "Like I said yesterday, I've seen what heats can do to omegas" He shrugged lightly, beginning to eat casually before he heard the omega's question, he coughed and nearly choked on his food, "You... Want me to help with your heat?" He asked, his eyes wide as he watched the omega, he scratched the back of his neck lightly, "If you really want me to... I can't deny an omega in need" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:10 pm

The omega smiled happily at the food, pleased the alpha brought around some lunch for him to eat. He closed the door and locked it, making sure it was secure so an alpha didn't come barging through. "Thank you, I really appreciate this. I didn't expect you to go out of your way and do all this for me. You barely even know me," he said. Sitting down at the kitchen table, allowing John to place the food down so they could eat. "Come, sit next to me. I'm sure you're hungry as well," he murmured. He looked over the alpha, wanting to desperately have him relieve his heat. Maybe he could ask, yet was unsure of how things would go. He didn't want to be denied and left alone. A quiet whimper finally escaped his throat, biting down on his lower lip. "John— you don't mind helping me with my heat... Do you?" He asked. He flinched back and looked to the side away from the man. "That is... If you're willing to. I just met you, and I don't want to seem too pushy," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:59 pm

John growled at the omega and he grabbed him roughly, "I suggest not ordering me around, I could easily send you right back to the hole I found you in" He said harshly, walking up to his own room after grabbing something to eat. When John woke in the morning, all he could think of was Evan, he was grumbling and almost moping about, doing small things he usually did for the businesses, as soon as it was close to noon, John walked to the garage and hopped in one of his cars, driving to pick up some lunch and a few things for Evan before he arrived at the front door of the omega's home, knocking to let himself be known, he shivered and held back his own whine as he suddenly smelt the omega when the door was opened, "Afternoon" He greeted and walked inside, his muscles tense as he resisted just grabbing the omega and plowing him into the wall, "I got lunch, and a few things you could probably use" He said, finding the kitchen and setting the bags down.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:02 pm

The omega huffed lightly at his words, hating how he spoke about it being none of his business. "The omega smells like he's in heat. I'm surprised you didn't end up fucking him yourself," he replied crossly. He moved a hand up to rub his temple, a weak grunt leaving his lips. "Well, I suggest you get some sleep," he stated. Finally moving off to head off to his own room. Evan had been waiting all night, he had made a nest and everything. The nest was usually a place where the omega can seek comfort. He had made his nest in his closet, which as usually empty. He perked up as soon as he heard a knock on his door. A scent filled his nose, and he instantly recognized that it was John. He scrambled up and whimpered in delight, rushing to open the door. He smiled once the door as opened up, looking at the alpha happily. "Hey you. I was waiting for you. Come on in, make yourself at home," he stepped back to allow the male in. His body was twitching, begging for him to rub against the alpha. While trying his best to look fuckable and pleasant. A quiet whimper left his lips, fidgeting and squirming around. God damn, his heat was driving him insane.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:33 pm

Johnson made it home in one piece and he yawned as he walked through the front doors, shooting a glare to the omega, "That's none of your business" He growled, "If you must know, I was at the bar, having a few drinks and stopped an omega from waking up in an alley with some random alpha's knot shoved in his ass" He said blandly, "Drove him home to be nice, that a problem?" He growled, standing dominantly before the smaller omega and he folded his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:29 pm

"Thank you, lunch sounds wonderful. And I'm sure I would love to ask for a few items," he smiled weakly, shifting back a bit on his feet. Trying to not freak the poor alpha out, that was the last thing he wanted. He took the paper and looked over it, before glancing back up to John. He smiled and nodded, before rushing into his house. He placed the number in a spot where he would remember, entering his room soon after. Evan yanked off his pillows and blankets, piling them up in a corner to make a nest. He pulled out a toy with a large knot on it. Almost imagining that the knot belonged to Johnson. He worked the dildo into him for quite some time, before he reached an orgasm and shoved the knot into him. Panting as his heat settled down for a bit. Leaving him relieved to feel a bit calmer than he did before. The omega John was with didn't seem to like the scent of another omega on him. "So... What have you been doing?" The male had asked. Hoping to sound a bit displeased with the actions the alpha took.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:21 pm

He raised a brow lightly but gave a nod, giving the omega a genuine smile, "Sure, how about I bring some lunch and a few necessities for you, hell, even write a list and if your heat is acting up by the time I get here I'll get everything on the list for you" He said, pretending like he didn't notice the omega's heat, he gave the omega his personal cell number if he needed anything, "That's my personal number if you need anything" He said, watching the omega go inside before he put his helmet back on, letting out a soft whine as he smelt the omega's scent in it and he turned the key to the engine, the motorcycle roaring to life.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Evan swallowed thickly at his words. He seriously needed to do something about his heat. A quiet whimper left his lips, body processing more slick because it thought the alpha was going to help him. Though he struggled to stop himself from going mad, not wanting to do that around Johnson. "Well... How about you come over tomorrow? I might need a few things and a bit of help," he smiled weakly. The image that had formed was so arousing to him, but he refused to make the alpha uncomfortable. The omega listened to John's story, imagining himself as the mother. Working himself onto the boy's knot. He shuddered as he could practically feel it pop inside of him, keeping them locked together. He held back a noise as warmth filled his lower abdomen. Practically feeling the large rush of cum enter him. Never stopping as the knot buried inside of him kept the warm seed in place. He blinked his eyes, finally smiling. "Yeah, an omega has to find some way to relieve their heat," he hummed. Finally turning away to head up to his steps, "so I'll see you tomorrow?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:04 pm

Johnson smoothly drove to the omega's home, parking the motorcycle and killing the engine before he got off the bike, taking his helmet and giving a light nod, "No problem, I don't mind helping out once and a while" He said and gave a light chuckle, he could smell the slick the omega was giving off, but he kept himself under control, "If you need anything, give me a shout, hell, if you need more stuff to help handle your heat, I'll have it delivered, I've seen what heats do to omegas without alphas, believe me" He shivered lightly at the thought, "My mother had two alphas, they agreed to share him, it worked well, until they were killed, for years mother went alphaless during heats" He sighed, remembering what had happened when he was younger, "And when you have a kid alpha to take care of, you get weird, well, at least my mother did, woke up a few mornings tied to the bed with my knot buried into my mother, weirdest thing to ever happen" He shivered again at the memory.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:58 pm

He thanked the alpha quickly as the helmet was placed on his head. He shuffled over and climbed onto the motorcycle, holding onto John tightly. He was a bit afraid of falling off of the bike, so he just made sure to stay flush against the male. As he was sitting there, he inhaled his scent, enjoying how fresh and light it was. "Okay, thank you. I really appreciate you doing this for me," he spoke. As they were going, he gave him directions to his house. And soon enough, they had finally arrived to his small home. He shifted on the seat, nearly mumbling curses at what was going on. He had started his heat early, which surprised him. The closeness and the scent of the alpha must have triggered it to go off. He shifted on his feet, hating how damp his boxers had become already. Evan pulled off the helmet and handed it to John, "thanks again. I probably would be stuck in an alley way, a knot up my ass if it weren't for you," he said.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:52 pm

He chuckled lightly as he walked the omega out to the fairly expensive motorcycle, "Just wear my helmet and hang on tight" He said, helping the omega get the helmet on properly before he got on his bike, starting it up and grinning lightly at the roar of the motor, he kicked up the kickstand and glanced to the omega, gesturing for him to get on, "Just give me directions to your place and I'll drop you off" He told him. John wouldn't admit it, but he wanted to take the omega, he felt a strong need to claim him, but at the same time, he didn't want to push the omega away, feeling content to just be his friend, if that's what the omega wanted.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:48 pm

Evan was about to open his mouth and reply, but he quickly closed it. Nodding his head slowly, surprised the alpha even wanted to help him. Though, he had a slight feeling this man wanted to get at him himself. He bit down on his tongue, keeping down any noise that threatened to leave him. He could imagine John over him, pounding into him roughly. The slick he produced aiding as a lubricant. Shoving his knot into him, locking them together by his knot. He mentally scolded himself for thinking of such a thing, hating how he even thought like that. Especially since this alpha barely knew him. The omega followed quickly, a gentle smile forming on his lips. "I've... Never been on a motorcycle," he said sheepishly. Staying behind the male the whole time.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:41 pm

He gave a light nod as he listened, "Let me drive you home, its late and outside the bar your preheat would probably be easy to pick up on" He said, paying for his own and the omega's drinks, "And no protesting, I insist to make sure you get home safe and not tied to an alpha you don't want" He said, standing and he gestured for the omega to follow, "Hope you like motorcycles" He had a slight teasing tone and he even gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:38 pm

The omega nodded in agreement to his words, pleased to know this alpha knew what was right and what wasn't. At least he was at his side, snapping at any alpha that threatened to get too close. Once John voiced his words, he couldn't help but sigh. "Yeah, that's exactly where I thought I would be," he hummed. Moving the palm of his hand to rest against his freckled cheek. Settling himself down, watching the distracted male beside him. "It's fine, I don't really mind that I'm not known. It has its own little perks," he shrugged lightly at his words. He finally stood up and stretched himself out, a light yawn leaving his lips. "I should get going, there is so much I need to do in such little time. Preheat goes by fast, and I don't want to end up getting to my heat and not be ready to take it on," he said. Hazel eyes fixed on the alpha in the seat before him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:30 pm

"No alpha should try to force an omega while they're in a drunken state" He sighed lightly, turning his head back to the omega, still keeping watch for other alphas, "You'd probably have that moron's knot burred inside you and his filthy mark" He said blandly and gave a shrug, "Yeah, I usually just go by John though" He said and let out a light laugh, the larger male scratched at his beard lightly, accidentally pulling off an old scab from a fight and it bled a little, "We both know who I am, hell I barely have any secrets anymore, but you on the other hand, I know nothing about" He tried to seem playful, though was clearly distracted with other alphas around.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:25 pm

His breath got caught in his throat at the deep, possessive growl the alpha emitted. He bit back a whine, refusing to do anything about John's strange behavior. He glanced over to the alpha, blinking at his words. "Hey... Thank you. I don't know where I would be if you weren't around to frighten that guy off." He smiled lightly. A hand moving up to fumble with his curly hair, which was currently pulled back with a hair tie. A few locks of dark hair had gotten loose, but he didn't mind. Maybe he could see where he would be, half buried on the alphas knot. Struggling to get free, but can't because they were tied. "My names Evan, you just be Johnson Michel... Correct?" He asked. Looking around the room quickly, before he finally looked back to the man beside him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:17 pm

Johnson let out a deep possessive growl, sitting back in his spot and glaring at any alpha that was even a few feet away, he even growled at the bartender off and on, he ran a hand through his hair and he grumbled, "Damn alphas, thinking they can have whatever they want" He snorted, "Don't see me pushing my weight around, even though I very well could, guess I was just raised right" He huffed out, he was sitting straighter and seemed to be ready to get up to tackle an alpha if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:14 pm

Evan bit the inside of his cheek, agreeing with his words. He had all the potential to find a mate, but he still had no one. "I haven't found the right alpha yet. I really want to find the right person, but it's never happened," the omega replied. Taking a small sip of his drink, making sure not to chug down the alcoholic beverage. He shook his head at his next words, allowing a chuckle to leave him. "I'm not fully in heat yet, so I still have time. i have a little while until my actual heat happens," he stated softly. He bristled in surprise as an alpha came along, trying to force his weight onto him. John had stood to come his aid, growling at the alpha that just came around and nearly tried to rape him. He shuddered at the thought of that happening, glad John was around to stop anything that could happen.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:05 pm

"I'm surprised a fine omega like you doesn't have an alpha over his shoulder" The larger male gave a light chuckle, a rare side to see of him, he took a couple gulps of his drink before he looked back to the omega, "Preheat you say?" He questioned, "I'm surprised to see an omega in preheat out and about, almost like you're looking for trouble" He pointed out and gave a slight cocky grin, when a random drunk alpha heard their conversation, he tried to force himself onto the omega, resulting in the clearly larger alpha to growl protectively and stand off the stool, shoving the alpha away and standing between him and the omega, he usually wasn't like this, but John felt completely drawn to the omega he met.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:59 am

The omega was surprised at the words he heard from the alpha. He wasn't expecting him to not be claimed by an omega. As John pulled his at his shirt, he observed where the mark should be. But yet, the mark was not there. He wrinkled his nose in slight disgust at the mention of him fucking around with an omega that wasn't even fully his. The hand that was resting against his cheek fell, a soft sigh leaving his lips. He was snapped out of thought once he had been asked a question. "Well... I do not have an alpha. And I'm currently going through preheat, so I wanted to get a bit of alcohol in before I actually started my heat," he murmured. He was going to be locking himself in his house, he wanted to go out and get a drink before he was stuck in his house for a week or so. Evan blinked in surprise once he was handed another drink.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:53 am

"Not claimed" He pointed out, revealing the part on his neck where an omega would usually seal their bond on their alpha, "Honestly, he's just a plaything, and he knows it, picked him off the street one day" He shrugged, "I got bored of waiting around for an omega, so just screw him whenever I feel like it" He said blandly, "So, why'r you here all by yer lonesome?" He asked, gesturing to the bar tender, getting them both another drink, "On the tab" John stated flatly to the alpha behind the bar.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:48 am

Upon the alpha being closer to him, he could scent an omega on the man's body. It made him look away a bit, surprised this guy was willing to come around to a bar and flirt with omegas. A finger ran over his glass while he was deep in thought. Mouth opening to speak, but it quickly closed as soon as the alpha sat beside him. "Arent you with someone? I can smell that omega on you," he finally said. He had recognized the face now, the man being Johnson Michel. He had heard about him on television or the radio. It made him wonder why the guy was around here instead of at home with his omega. His hand dropped, grabbing his glass so he could pull it up to his lips for a drink. Due to his preheat, his own scent had changed. It got a bit sweeter, more fragrant. Yet, he didn't mind it at all. The scent wasn't attracting alphas to him unlike his regular heat, so he felt great.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:40 am

A grumpy looking alpha walked into the bar, a scowl on his face as he sat at the counter and ordered a beer, huffing and grumbling to himself as he downed the bottle in a few large gulps. Johnson had the faint smell of an omega on him, but he wasn't a claimed alpha, he only marked the toy omega he kept around so the omega couldn't fool around with other alphas. Johnson owned four of the largest car lots in their city, and was a well known boxer and wrestler, his face was hard and he looked aggravated, until a scent caught his attention, it made his face soften a little, he couldn't explain the scent, but it made him look up, noticing the omega a few feet away. This caused the alpha to stand and walk the short distance over to the omega, "Seat taken?" He questioned in a almost growl like tone, gesturing to the empty seat beside the omega with a second beer in his hand, though he didn't wait for the omega as he just sat down anyway.
Back to top Go down
ColorfulLove7

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:28 am

Evan had found himself going through life like he had normally would. He was currently trying to deal with work, having just been sent off due to his heat starting soon. His body had gone into preheat, which started a week before his actual heat. Most times, he was pleased his preheat happened. It gave him time to prepare for the long hardships of being mateless. The freckled omega wished he could find someone to be with, but hasn't found the right person. He didn't know if he would ever find the right person. The male lifted his head, running a finger over his glass as someone walked into the bar. Today the place wasn't as crowded as it usually was. It was probably due to everyone having places to be and things to do. He kept his gaze on him for just a moment, then he averted his eyes. By the scent of this man, he was an alpha. There were a lot of them in the world, and most were taken. A soft sigh left his lips, hand moving to rest against his cheek. Unsure of what to do with himself now. Whenever his heat did start, he had to go and lock himself away. No alpha was around to please him, so he had to work himself onto a fake knot. Remembering such a thing made his nose wrinkle with distaste. It may not be the best, but it certainly helped while he was lost in heat. Evan moved his gaze back to the alpha, sniffing out his scent once more. He smelled of freshly cut wood and lavender. It certainly aroused a different kind of being inside of him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:11 am

Name: Johnson (John) Michel
A/B/O: Alpha
Personality: Typical alpha, strong willed, dominant, can be mean tempered if pushed too far, behind closed doors he is fairly sensitive and kind, though its rare to see him like it out in public.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.    

Back to top Go down

I love you, (Private) but I cannot have you.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next