From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taming The Villian [Storm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:15 am

Lyria let out a whinny as she was pinned to the bed and she squirmed under him, snorting and she tried to fight him and she glared up at him, "Take my restraints off and see how you get along" She snapped, her ears pinned.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:09 am

The wolf, so devoted to justice and fairness in his public life, finally snapped, having had enough of her constant arguing. Growling, he picked her up and pushed her down on the bed, immediately straddling the smaller equine with a hand around her neck, though it was there only to restrain her head, not to choke her. His massive weight pinned the female down as Alric grinned superiorly at the equine.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 12:03 am

"Like hell I'm changing forms and letting you on my back" She snapped, pulling on her hand cuffs and she glared at him, her ears pinned, "If you think you'll get anywhere, you'll have to beat it out of me, and even then I won't do it" She snapped at him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 11:52 pm

"I shouldn't need to be deployed for some time now."  Grunted the wolf, even his blind eye seeming to twitch in annoyance.  "But when I am, you'll be accompanying me.  It was about time for me to retire Madrigal, after all."  He flicked his ears in the direction of his stables, implying that Madrigal was his old horse, and that she would be the new one.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:48 pm

"You should have just let them kill me" She frowned, turning away from him, "And even if I am your servant, what'r you gonna do when they sent you away again? No one is going to like you having me around while you're "saving" babies and puppies or whatever you do" She snorted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:43 pm

"How sure are you of that?" The paladin's growl rumbled through the tiny underground room, his arms crossing confrontationally. "If you wish to test that assertion, try and get past me, or try removing your collar." He challenged. "I'll wait."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 10:33 pm

She kept her ears pinned and she thrashed her tail, "They had the same values I do, they wanted that worthless town gone too" She snapped, snorting and she pulled away when he turned her, "Fuck you" She snapped, her ears flat, "I'm not your servant" She stamped a hoof in agitation.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 5:28 pm

"Perhaps, if they cared about their children as much as you claim, they should not have attempted to assist a fugitive in her efforts to destroy the kingdom." Alric snapped irritably. Good thing he had a great idea for what to do with the annoying female...

Leading her to a small, simple room in a basement, he said "This is your new quarters. It has everything you should require, including a bed, bathing facilities, and quick access to me." He turned the horse around and looked into her eyes as he said the next part. "You are now my servant, Lyria. You do as I say, when I say it, or you will be punished."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:02 pm

She pinned her ears as she followed him, grumbling lightly, "I'd rather slaughter those people that have those children, they don't belong here, they belong with their mothers and fathers, whom fought bravely against your king's stupidity" She snapped, glaring toward him, "Rotting in a cell and being hung would be worth it" She snorted, her tail thrashing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:00 pm

Alric brought his stallion to a halt at the top of a winding road that led up a hill. It was clear that the homes surrounding them were those of the upper class- wealthy merchants and the king's nest and brightest. "I'm sure you'll much prefer my abode to rotting in a cell and then being hung." He grunted, taking her down off of the horse and leading her through his gardens before they reached the front door, which opened into a large mansion, the commons mostly open air with a few closed hallways that sprawled elsewhere. Walking straight back from the front door, they passed a large pool and a coal-heated bath, exquisite tilework adorning the whole outdoors area.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 2:52 pm

She pinned her ears and grumbled as she was put onto the horse, she turned her head and frowned as she saw familiar children from men of her army, she had a good relationship with her armies, even the families of some, the children recognized her and they tried to run over with happy looks, the mare hung her head as the children were grabbed by the families that "took them in". When one of the children was struck, she was going to go over there and fight, but by that time they were far enough away she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:43 am

"Good luck." The paladin grunted into her ear, clearly tired of her taunting by now. After all, he'd had to listen to it the entire ride from her former laid back to the capital. He threw her onto his horse, then climbed on himself, taking them to his home.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:36 am

The mare let out a groan, "Assholes" She snorted, her ears flat and she glared toward the wolf as he came over, she pulled lightly when he was leading her out, "I'll get away" She snorted.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:29 am

While this would normally be wholly improper, the turtle judge was incensed with the female. And how could he deny the hero of the land in front of so many spectators. "Very well," he spoke, "your request is granted, Alric." He slammed his gavel, making the decision final, setting the courtroom abuzz. The paladin quickly walked up to the prisoner and took her by the forearm, leading her outside with his strong grip.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:17 am

"I'm pretty sure you're fine as a "lone wolf" and I'm fine dying, thanks" She snorted, her ears flattening and she glared lightly, "I don't serve anyone, not my thing" She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 am

"If that was true, your head would still be rolling down that mountain fortress of yours." Alric grumbled. It wasn't a paladin's place to kill. Only their God and their king could demand them dead, and so far neither had asked the wolf to do as much. So, the powerful warrior stood, deliberately locking eyes with the Druid. "I'd like to propose instead that this woman be forced to serve me, an emissary of the king, for the remainder of her life. It is a punishment more just than death."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:07 am

"Cant even give me a proper sentence? Damn they must have been blind and deaf when they gave you your permits" She laughed, grinning lightly, she glanced to the wolf and rolled her eyes, "Come on Wolfenstine, you want me dead just as much as everyone else" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 8:03 am

Her continued insolence led the turtle to pencil in another charge, stammering with embarrassment and rage as he read "T-then I Hereby sentence you t-to p-public execution by hanging."

Alric stood at the sentencing, smiling charismatically as he spoke "I don't believe that will be necessary, your honor."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:57 am

The mare rolled her eyes as she listened, huffing softly to herself, "How'd you get the big seat TurtleNeck if you're too stupid to realize the list of everything I've done is in your ugly face cause I did it" She gave him a "duh!" face and laughed, her tail swishing, earning more laughs.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:48 am

The turtle anthro scoffed, hiding his face behind the scroll again. "You are charged as follows: 3,700 counts of murder in the strangling of Vidy. 20 counts of treason, one for every month you spent fleeing representatives of the kingdom. 13 counts of theft for feeding royal cows to your army..." the list was exhaustive, and it was a good amount of time before the elderly man finally crooned "...How do you plead in response to these charges?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:43 am

Lyria yawned as she stood there in hand cuffs that blocked her magic, she raised her hands and looked at them like she could care less, which is pretty much what was happening, "Hmm? What was that? Sorry TurtleNeck wasn't paying attention" She snickered, giving a sly grin as she heard a few snickers from those that were allowed to be there with them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:26 am

"Lyria!" Came the booming voice of the head judge of the court, reading off of a scroll and occasionally glancing over top of the long parchment at the equine female. The collection of local peasants allowed in to watch the proceedings murmured and gossiped amongst themselves. Never before had they been in a room with a collection of such power inside it. Lyria, the dreaded sorceress whose armies had once blocked out the sun and whose vines had once choked the life out of an entire city. The judge. And, of course, Alric, still dressed in his dented, scratched armor, freshly returned from bringing in the fugitive Druid.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 7:15 am

Alrighty~
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:57 am

(Right after, I think, where she's been transported back to the capital and awaiting trial. And I'll start it off.)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 6:52 am

Okey dokey~ You want to start it or me? And should we start right before she's captured or right after?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taming The Villian [Storm]    Taming The Villian [Storm]  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taming The Villian [Storm]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next