From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strange Attraction [SpainRat]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:56 pm

The young doe finally decided to settle down next to her father. Enjoying the gentle licks she recieved. She missed her mother, but was quite glad to have her father. "Do you think I'll find the perfect mate?" She asked. Sometimes she would dream of that, it excited her greatly. She wondered how her father felt about he getting older.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:52 pm

"Well... By the time your mother was old enough for a buck... The elders were allowing me to be on my own more" He said, watching the young doe and he softly groomed his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2017 10:49 pm

Lily decided to go and just prance around her father. "If you could never get to any does, how did you get to my mother?" She asked. Facing away from her father for a quick moment, tail up lightly as she observed the area around them. After a moment, she moved to stand beside her father. Ear flicking lightly, listening to the sounds that echoed throughout the area. Her father was a handsome buck, it surprised her that the does didn't come to him.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 10:19 pm

"It bothers me you're finally coming of age, but it happens to every deer, I remember when it was my time, though then I was always with the elders, so I couldn't get to any does" He chuckled lightly, the large buck lowered down and laid in the grass, watching his fawn with soft eyes, his white fur keeping him cool, even in the shade.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:19 am

Her father didn't seem to care, so it must have meant that whatever was going on was to be expected. She listened to him as he spoke, nodding and struggling to process what had been told to her. "Okay. I'll try to get used to it," she agreed. Still eating at the roots her father allowed her to eat. Once she was finished, her head lifted to watch what her father was doing. "I don't know if it bothers me. I was just worried as to what was going on," she shuffled around sheepishly. Calming down a bit when her father groomed her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:11 am

The buck's ears pinned as he listened to her and he sighed, "You're all close to coming of age, and rut is soon, so bucks all over will start to crowd any doe they can, you must get used to it now little one" he said softly, making sure she ate and he shook himself off, rubbing his antlers against a tree, "If it bothers you just tell me, I'll make them stay away" He said, softly grooming his daughter.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 24, 2017 3:04 am

Lily looked up toward her father, shifting about where she stood. A hoof gently moving against the ground, unsure of how to word what had been going on. Soon enough, she finally managed to figure out a good way to speak it. Hoping her father would understand what was going on between her and other males. "Well, the other deer are starting to notice that I'm coming of age. So they get all riled up because they are so young?" She shook her head. Not liking with how that came out. She allowed herself to be nudged, instantly moving to eat up the roots her father had found. She was pleased her father was around, he helped her out more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 5:24 am

Ghost grazed in the shadows, his white pelt very much standing out even there, he flicked his ears as he heard his young fawn and he lifted his head, the large buck raised a brow, "What are they doing little one?" He asked, turning his head to the clearing he always watched over, for years this was his forest, mainly because of his pelt colour, elder deer saw it as royalty, so when he came of age he practically ruled the forest, Ghost lightly scraped the ground with a hoof, digging up some roots and he nudged his daughter to them so she could eat. The large buck remembered his mate whenever he saw the little one, dogs came to the forest with hunters and they chased the doe over a cliff, the buck had witnessed it and immediately went to find his daughter, having stayed with her ever since.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:54 am

((Okay!))

Lily had been getting used to things with the help of her father. Her mother had disappeared one day, and she was never told where she had gone. Her father was always around to care for her, and that's what made her happy. She moved over to her father, shifting up against his side. "Daddy, the male fawns keep doing weird things," complained. Maybe she was starting to experience things for the first time? Or were the really young bucks just want to get on her nerves? She could never really quite tell.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:36 am

If you could that would be great, still waking up lol
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 4:29 am

((It's fine XD would you like to start or I?))
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 04, 2017 3:37 am

Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 GhostBuck

Name: Ghost

Sorry I didn't reply, I fell asleep pretty hard lol
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 03, 2017 10:02 pm

Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 11137284-whitetail-deer-fawn-still-in-spots-on-a-grassy-field

Name: Lilly
Age: about a year old or two. She's still considered a fawn, but she is quickly growing into a fine doe.

((would you like to start~?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange Attraction [SpainRat]   Strange Attraction [SpainRat] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange Attraction [SpainRat]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2