From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Strange Experience (John)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
//-John Laurens-\\

A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:26 am

Jay rolled his eyes and moved to help push his length into the female. Once he was inside properly, he stepped back and allowed the gryph to do his work. "I don't know, maybe because your still not used to it?" He shrugged his shoulders lightly. Shadow always had a problem with breeding the females. Yet, he never really worried that much. Since it could probably be simple and not important to fret over. He shifted back and fed the other three females that were around. He watched with interest as Shadow bred the female, still wondering what it would be like. Yet he didn't really think it could happen, so it always left his mind. He looked down, still without pants. He never wore pants, and would always wear some sort of top. It was literally all he needed to wear.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:22 am

The male growled when the female managed to get away from him, he chased her down and he mounted her again, "I still cant get this stupid thing in her" He snarled, his agitation showing as he tried pushing into the female again, "Other males can do this fine, why can't I?" He clacked his beak in agitation, he and the female squirming about, Jay had to help Shadow every time whenever breeding the females over the years, and as the male grew older he only grew angrier about it, last time with the white female he had ended up clawing her sides badly before Jay had helped him push into her.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:14 am

The blue jay watched as his gryphon went to the brown female. Instantly going up to her and mounting her. It was surprising to see how they moved and bred. He wondered what it would be like, to have such a big beast standing over you. Yet, he could only just watch. His tail flicked lightly as the female jerked forward in surprise. Gryphs had weird penises, since they were barbed and had knots by the base. His feathers fluffed up as he watched the scene, before perking up as his name was called. "Huh? What?" He questioned. Shifting around on the spot where he stood. Making his way over cautiously. Not wanting anything to have on to himself as he walked over.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 5:01 am

As the brown female was torn between going to the male and eating, Shadow began trying to get away from the other females to get to her, when the brown female started eating, the male came up behind her suddenly and he swiftly mounted onto the female, his tail curling with hers and his wings spreading as he curled his large paws under her waist, the female screeched and jerked forward as she was mounted and she could feel the male trying to push into her, he always seemed to have that problem where he needed help getting his large barbed and knotted penis into females, it always agitated the females as well, the brown female even tried to bite at the male as he was over her, the pair moving about slowly as Shadow almost nearly pushed into her, "Jay" Came the male gryphon's snarl as he too was becoming agitated he couldn't get into the female.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:55 am

Jay could feel the arousal from the male. "Well, we have the brown one. She hasn't been bred in a while, so it's time for her to get her turn," he said. Looking toward his gryph, feeling slightly flattered himself as the male started to try and court the females. His skin burning upon seeing his member poking from the sheath that kept it hidden. He picked up the meat he had and went to go feed the females. Trying to keep himself from looking, he's seen it before. Yet, this time around felt different. He didn't know why, but didn't ponder on the thought for too long.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:50 am

Shadow shook himself off and he looked up as the resident females began making their way over to eat, "Last clutch you allowed was from the white one, who do you think this time?" He questioned, snapping up some extra food and he couldn't resist beginning to reply and clack and caw back at the females' begging calls, he ruffled his feathers and rose up like he usually did while courting the females, already his length beginning to poke free of his sheath as his arousal rose, the white female he had bred the year before trying her hardest to make him mount her, while the other females were trying as well.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:41 am

"Days? Im surprised I've just now noticed the sudden change," he moved a hand up to run through his own feathers lightly. His eyes flickered with happiness as the large being brushed against him. He loved his gryph so much, especially when he would show him his soft side. That's what happens when you raise a beast from such an early age. "Well, we'll be adding eggs soon," he responded. Watching as the male paced around him. His own claws started to move into the dirt below. A gentle breeze ruffling his feathers. A gust of wind was nice, espeically in temperatures like these. At least the gryphon was out of the sun, or else it really would have been quite hot.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:31 am

"They've all been in heat for days" He growled, snapping up the rest of his food and he clacked his beak in agitation, his tail continuing to lash and he folded his wings, rubbing his body along the other's and he let out loud purrs, he only ever seemed truly happy when he was with the other male, he always enjoyed breeding the females, clearly, since he was the only male and he had them all to himself, "It has been since last year that there was a nest full of eggs, good quality gryphonletts are hard to come by sometimes" He shrugged, pacing about the male and he ruffled out his own fur and feathers, his claws digging into the ground.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:22 am

"I cannot do much about that. They are creatures that go into heat, just like other females. I would get other males, but I don't know how they would react to you or how you would be towards them," he shrugged his shoulders lightly. Watching in content as the large gryph ate up the meat he had brought. "I assume they are starting to go into heat?" He asked. Reaching a hand forward to gently card through the fur and feathers the beast had. "If so, I'll have you breed one today," he hummed. A new litter of gryphons were the best, and they always sold for a large amount. "I still have to go feed them," he mused. Gently clacking his beak in amusement. Seeing the male gryph so grumpy about the females was quite hilarious. Since he would have thought the male was drawn in to their heat instead of holding back.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:15 am

Shadow, a large black crow gryphon and the only male gryphon on the property, lifted his head off his large paws as he heard his master and he stood, letting out a loud yawn, having just woken up, and he stood, stretching out his body and he spread his wings, his wingspan larger than most, along with his muscle mass, "Morning Jay" Came the large gryphon's throaty voice, he moved toward him and began lightly taking the food from him, "The females are annoying" He growled, his tail lashing violently, being the only make gryphon around, whenever the females went into heat they pestered him and he constantly tried to stay away from them, unless he had been given the permission to breed a female, which happened anyway, but he waited for permission instead of follow instincts.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 4:03 am

((How about about to feed c: ))

Jay had felt pretty content at his job. He got to work with magnificent beasts, who treated him like a family member. Stepping out, he blinked and shook out his head. The sun was at full blast today. So he decided to wear something instead of the usual. He wore a baggy, white t-shirt instead of a sweatshirt or hoodie. Walking to a small shack, he got out some food for the gryphs. He had gotten a pail of meat daily from a butcher, who was happy to get him some food for the beasts. Just as long as he was paid monthly, which wasn't a bad price. Stepping in the place where he kept a few gryphs, he greeted his own favorite. "Hey there, Shad, how you doing today?" He cooed. Pulling out a few pieces of meat to give the large animal.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:54 am

That's great~ Do you mind starting? And maybe with Jay either going out to start the day feeding all the gryphs, or going to get Shadow to get him ready to either breed a female or teach a class?
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:52 am

((It's wonderful!))

A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 5bd853c3570c5b0074797e4ef8e353b2
Name: Jay Wright
Nick names: Bird, Bluebird, other possible nicknames available
Species: Blue Jay
Other: breeds with gryphs and teaches others how to work with them

((This good?))
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:33 am

So I thought this would be cool, where gryphons are used like horses are for transportation, almost completely replacing horses after a steady breeding program was built up by your character, and your character is the only one able to breed gryphs for whatever reason, and their favorite stud is practically their pet and was their first gryphon, so the two have a close bond and because of the space gryphs need they live on a huge farm in the middle of no where but there's always people coming around in the morning till like noon or something to learn about gryphs and your character uses mine to show people how to work with them and such since he is such a good gryph :3

A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 0284c0cb491a0a829766e32d844949f0
Name: Shadow
Nickname: Shad
Species: Crow Gryphon
Other: Main stud and teaching Gryphon at ranch, more developed through rp

I can easily change him if you don't like the idea ^^
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:31 am

Alrighty~! I'll work on mine as well Smile
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 19, 2017 3:23 am

Here we go ^^ I'm gonna get my character made, I have a cool idea for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Strange Experience (John)   A Strange Experience (John) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Experience (John)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: